Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

Ok check it out ! PURPLE!! Am I crazy? There’s More on her than there was yesterday I’ll keep a close eye on it cause I really hope she pushes out some more!
C0F2528A-D6BB-4611-BF3F-19D865C462EC.jpeg
DE6298F2-91AC-411F-80BF-E551F524CF5A.jpeg
0F680618-A1F1-4FFC-B7E3-967CD0AB7404.jpeg

Exceptional, wow, it's all coming together for you. You have a sea of mean green. :) I'm glued to my seat.

Thanks LG2 ! She’s really turned in to an absolutely gorgeous plant and keeps wowing me more each day!

Hope your well!

Wow Dutchy! Those are stunning.:love:
And you got a new light! I love new toys.

A new light indeed! I really bought it for my small veg tent to use there but for now I figured why not give my big girl the extra light to give her everything she needs to finish off! Really pleased with some purple showing up and I hope it continues !

Hope you are well !

She’s really starting to fatten up already with the switch to OverDrive. She seems to absolutely LOVE the additional light! She’s soaking up all the light she can and I love it! She’s an absolute gorgeous plant and I can’t wait to see what she looks like come harvest day! There will be some monster colas!

I plan on doing a photo dump here later on so stay tuned !:high-five:

Hope your doing ok birdie! For you
:passitleft:

What’s up everyone ! As promised it’s time for a .....

PHOTO DUMP!!
But we can’t start without the goods:rollit::ganjamon::passitleft:

Ahhh that’s better! Now on with the show!

Big EM is showing some colour now:yahoo::cheer: really excites about that! The frost is building on her and the colas are growing visibly in size now each day! She’s packing it on!

THE YOUNG ONES
Little EM clones have shown some really intense colours now for the past few days really pretty looking! The Rockstar baby is growing along and has started to pick up steam with the last light feeding I gave her! My buddy should be taking her in the next few weeks! I figured I would get it started on training. I’m going to be assisting him with his grow this first time around so I’ll be able to watch as this one grows !:slide:

The critical+2.0 cuttings are all staying perky and looking good. 2 out of the 4 look to show signs of rooting already (tips slightly yellowing) so Im hoping to see some root action within the next week or so! Fingers crossed!

Without any further rambling from me, here’s the little ones!

I hope your all enjoying your Saturday!

Stay medicated!:thumb:

What’s up everyone ! As promised it’s time for a .....

PHOTO DUMP!!
But we can’t start without the goods:rollit::ganjamon::passitleft:

Ahhh that’s better! Now on with the show!

Big EM is showing some colour now:yahoo::cheer: really excites about that! The frost is building on her and the colas are growing visibly in size now each day! She’s packing it on!

THE YOUNG ONES
Little EM clones have shown some really intense colours now for the past few days really pretty looking! The Rockstar baby is growing along and has started to pick up steam with the last light feeding I gave her! My buddy should be taking her in the next few weeks! I figured I would get it started on training. I’m going to be assisting him with his grow this first time around so I’ll be able to watch as this one grows !:slide:

The critical+2.0 cuttings are all staying perky and looking good. 2 out of the 4 look to show signs of rooting already (tips slightly yellowing) so Im hoping to see some root action within the next week or so! Fingers crossed!

Without any further rambling from me, here’s the little ones!

I hope your all enjoying your Saturday!

Stay medicated!:thumb:
Medicated I will stay! Excellent work buddy. The wait for the photo dump was worth it :)

Medicated I will stay! Excellent work buddy. The wait for the photo dump was worth it :)

Thanks Prof! Really pleased with how this girl has grown out! She fills that tent like it was her mission and she hasn’t planned on slowing down! Just a lovely beast she is !

Girls are looking super, now to see some roots on the cuttings!

That’s what I’m hoping for! I really want to get these critical cuttings rooted so I can run them after my next round of autos ! Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom