Nice that seems to be a pretty decent return atleast from what I've seen here on 420. But from what I get with my p.o.s method lol it is fantastic but yea man congrats.
My critical I grew I have been finding it comes back with an avg return around 22-24%. Depending on the buds I choose that bag but it has been pretty consistent. I’ve been logging all my squeezes with the critical as it is going to be one of my main strains that I will continue to run (my first mother plant of many soon to be). From here I will sample different temps and times for pressing to find its ideal spot for the best squeeze!

Today's squish! Sorry, should have said it is 4.5 grams of Big Buddha Cheese from 28 grams @ 190
degrees for 3 minutes. Need to raise the temp a bit.

20190514_114714 (2).jpg

Today's squish! Sorry, should have said it is 4.5 grams of Big Buddha Cheese from 28 grams @ 190
degrees for 3 minutes. Need to raise the temp a bit.

20190514_114714 (2).jpg
Looks fantastic GR! Nice clarity and I bet it smokes fantastic!

I gotta do a big squeeze this weekend so I’ll be posting some squeeze vids and a tutorial on how I press!

Hey Dutch,
Yesterday went to the Dr. in the city, so that gave me an opportunity to stop by my favorite glass/head shop. Done biz with them for many years, know the owner and his wife, great folks and he makes some great glass.

So I am talking to the owner and said I was making some Rosin and only had a straw that I had bought at his place when I got my Dabpress. He walked over to one of the shelves picked up this rig and said you need this. I looked at the price, $90 and said maybe later don't want to spend that amount now. He said, Oh Dude, no I will let you have this for 50, has both the bong and the banger included. One of his artist made this one, so he has to pay him for it, but did not mark it up.

20190522_175739 (2).jpg

I went out to the truck, got 5 joints of Cheese, came back in and gave it to him. Us Hippies have to remain in unison!

This morning I went fishing but when I returned I did three Rosin dabs, now my plans to the day are canceled.

:passitleft:

Hey Dutch,
Yesterday went to the Dr. in the city, so that gave me an opportunity to stop by my favorite glass/head shop. Done biz with them for many years, know the owner and his wife, great folks and he makes some great glass.

So I am talking to the owner and said I was making some Rosin and only had a straw that I had bought at his place when I got my Dabpress. He walked over to one of the shelves picked up this rig and said you need this. I looked at the price, $90 and said maybe later don't want to spend that amount now. He said, Oh Dude, no I will let you have this for 50, has both the bong and the banger included. One of his artist made this one, so he has to pay him for it, but did not mark it up.

20190522_175739 (2).jpg

I went out to the truck, got 5 joints of Cheese, came back in and gave it to him. Us Hippies have to remain in unison!

This morning I went fishing but when I returned I did three Rosin dabs, now my plans to the day are canceled.

:passitleft:
Awesome! Always love a good hookup from a buddy! That’s a sweet looking rig and I’m glad your enjoying it!

Hello Dutchy, Grandpa told me to go out into the world and smash buds.... You smash buds too.... Soon I will smash buds...All will be right in the Universe...

For Dutchman, because I always miss giving him ups for his Rosin thread and encouragement to squish stuff....

A lil squishin montage....

Thanks mate. Rosin is,the future.

For Dutchman, because I always miss giving him ups for his Rosin thread and encouragement to squish stuff....

A lil squishin montage....

Thanks mate. Rosin is,the future.
Motivation indeed!!

Sorry I’ve been away everyone! I’ve still been squishing just not making videos of it with how busy life has been lately and keeping up with the grow that I have going!

Until now!!!

We have presses from 12- 200 ton with heated platens at work but I would rather not be doing bud squishing in the after hours. I have the perfect spot for it down in the dungeon.
Hi there Derbybud!
I need some info on yield/ potency. Is there a rule of thumb for potency without knowing the quality of your bud? Say you have a 20% yield. What % of the yield is cannabinoids? In other words, how much does the carrier sap weigh? And I know some of it is wax, etc. Which thread is tuned in to that? with testing.....

Back
Top Bottom