DV8's Deviance

No kidding mate.

Definitely gonna need a different approach.
Seems everyone got sht tun growing . Wow. Something I need to know . Electric going out or something. Lmao. I feel small now. Again.

Seems everyone got sht tun growing . Wow. Something I need to know . Electric going out or something. Lmao. I feel small now. Again.
See this me. Lazy. Just got a 1500 dollar message chair to get these bones stop hurting

17004227200502487686012630052988.jpg

Think the male has decided. Lets see some balls now ffs.
20231121_061820.jpg

Girls just getting more out of hand 🤣
4x4 is just full full now.
20231121_062031.jpg

And Baby girl doing her thing. Probably needs a bigger pot, shes paddling hard underneath while doing not as much at the top.
20231121_062606.jpg

Got given some seeds by a mate, might chuck a couple in. Need to think about the next gen.

Have an awesome day.

Think the male has decided. Lets see some balls now ffs.
You probably know this already, but once you can tell the sex for sure (first balls), it's only 14 days till they start dumping pollen...
I grew a big (6') male outside 2 years ago- I let him go just long enough to find
out how long it takes from first balls spotted, to pollen release...

I chopped him right after my question was answered- in case any neighbors were growing weed,
I didn't want to pollinate the whole damn neighborhood.... :oops:

Oh man it's really full in here. They just gone a bit mental.

Need plan B & C
20231123_062438.jpg
20231123_062515.jpg

In contrast heres where I do absolutely feel in control. Got my 🤍 this girl.
20231123_062331.jpg

Back in town today. The plan was to do them last night, but got whisked off for a dinner and it was lights out before home time. Played the trophy husband.

Dont trust anyone that says 'Won't be long.'

Mostly because they underestimate my ability to talk shit for hours. Two speeds, quiet as fuck, or won't shut up.

Off early, originally planned to give these girls an overhaul.
20231124_143109.jpg

20231124_143122.jpg

Instead the neighbours have invited us to double couple a night in the city which is a bit cute.

Family owns a restaurant so authentic Italian is on the menu, no doubt with a few sore heads to follow, even if I avoid the grappa haha.

Little girls are still doing fuck all, but with the upcoming harvests less is more for now.

Have a fucking fantastic weekend, might get back on Sunday if Im not a lazy ass with Plan A changes .

Nice looking plants, am i seeing that right tent humidity is at 81%😳
No flys on you mate.

Its been an ongoing battle. Theres a plan.

It will all turn out as it should. The cap on the res of the DH is a bit low for that number and spread daily.

It is what it is, for now, until I set it up properly and execute. Just need to connect the dots, have everything here needed.

Probably won't be flawless, but Ive been busy collecting it all up. Just finding the time to put pieces together.

Watch this space. Its coming.

Feeling all my years today. Big night. I still have no idea where the tinsel came from that was on the floor this morning.

Merry Xmas me I guess.

20231125_064717.jpg

I do recall a canna moment (probs should add something relevant), we were all talking about misspent youth.

Anyhow, I find it so odd. On the one hand, we are all whispering in hushed tones about canna. All secretive like. It is illegal here.

Yet on the other hand, the conversation about cheating,
(infidelity, affairs) came up, and everyone just talked openly about it, paying no mind to those seated around us.

Mind I cheated to be with my wife, and they knew that, and yet here I am, still hiding the fact Im a grower from them.

Which is the oddest scale of divulging in my mind. Bonkers.

I can only envy those of you who are legal, really do hope you all take full advantage of that status.

Its exactly why the transition to outdoors for my current girls is such a mission!

Brunch was just an excuse for my body to turn against me today, even at the Big Green store getting the last of materials

Happily cruising now in the safety of home.

Project on the march.

Should be sorted by Sunday. Happy days.

Fuck yeah. Its built! Outdoors is a go!
20231125_153319.jpg

Serve a purpose until the small garden shed is up. Gonna be a Xmas project.

Might even have another crack at growing P subs again and getting on the new expanded mushroom journals on the site.

Complete novice, by still have the mycellium from these

20220608_170616.jpg

Also two of the babies have roots, so Im stoked today.
20231124_143138.jpg
20231124_143144.jpg

Think the nesting impulse kicked in, started the last stage of man shed. Look I had a room, then I didnt. Haha.

Shed it is.

Picked this up in my travels, no idea why I love it, just do. Probs the D/s in me.
20231125_130342.jpg

Wet weather brought on flowers in the plants out front. Nice surprise to come home to

20231125_095402.jpg
20231125_095351.jpg
20231125_160924.jpg

You probably know this already, but once you can tell the sex for sure (first balls), it's only 14 days till they start dumping pollen...
I grew a big (6') male outside 2 years ago- I let him go just long enough to find
out how long it takes from first balls spotted, to pollen release...
I didnt know this down to the exact day mate but that is very helpful.

Watching like a hawk.
I chopped him right after my question was answered- in case any neighbors were growing weed,
I didn't want to pollinate the whole damn neighborhood.... :oops:
Yeah great advice. I assume the worst, selective breeding is what Im after not destroying the whole lot.

Being my first go with these girls Im super cautious and bound to fuck something up.

So today Im off to offsite.
Mates heading out Wednesday, heading Interstate for about a week. (5 days)
Tbh its a pita, but trusts me with keys.
He deserves to have some fun.

Kinda a bit jealous, haha. Who knows what he might be up to! Total trouble of course

Perth might have the nicest beaches (so Ive heard) but Qld is the choice for single men and his mates escaping SOs and kids.

Will try and get some pics to share. Of the girls. Not the holiday.

Im super cautious and bound to fuck something up.
Nah, I think you'll do fine- but treat pollen like a virus, it'll ride air currents to everywhere if you're not real careful...
All fans off, and plant misted and damp, except for the bud(s) you're pollinating.
then, put a baggie over the pollinated buds for 12 hours or so, then mist that bud as soon as you remove the baggie, to de-activate the remaining pollen...

Nuttin' to it! (allegedly)

I love the smell of Magnolia blossoms- it's right up there with "burning weed" as one of my favorite smells ever!

Nah, I think you'll do fine- but treat pollen like a virus, it'll ride air currents to everywhere if you're not real careful...
Oh Ive heard the stories. Brutal. Timely reminder.
All fans off, and plant misted and damp, except for the bud(s) you're pollinating.
then, put a baggie over the pollinated buds for 12 hours or so,
I was going for 24, but if you think 12 is enough thats even better.

Novice here.
then mist that bud as soon as you remove the baggie, to de-activate the remaining pollen...

Nuttin' to it! (allegedly)
Gotcha. Thanks man, appreciate the guidance.
I love the smell of Magnolia blossoms- it's right up there with "burning weed" as one of my favorite smells ever!
At the front door too. Heavenly.

Like a hint of bubblegum over the top of a traditional Magnolia smell, they did cost a bomb, pretty close to a grand for pots and advanced plants but the joy they bring!

Originally just wanted one in centre of lawn , but Im greedy, so I restructured for 2.

That and Im kinda in love with an untrammelled front lawn 🤣

My grass growing is life! 😆

Back
Top Bottom