yOshii

hey guys, I recently began to grow a weed plant from a seed a friend gave me.
And well everyone told me that it was hard as heck, and so far i have obtained this pretty thing:

2013-03-09_21-47-32_778.jpg

IMG-20130310-WA0003.jpg

It´s 6´2 tall and i read that if i did it right there is a process to keep it that height, and while looking through a forum i found this:

825b0c2305a9.jpg

but the guy that uploaded didn´t give any instructions or explanations as to how he got it that way
sooo i was just wondering if any of you here have any ideas or tips for me, like i said, im a rookie, and eventually i´ll probably just give it as a birthday present to a close friend of mine or accept an offer to trade it for a cellphone LOL

If you want that plant to bud and keep it small you need to lower the light to 12/12 or even 11/13 to force it to bud now. If it is a short grow strain heavy on the indica side it will not stretch and bloom like the picture. If however it is heavy on the sativa side it will stretch to twice to three times its size now before it will bud. In the latter case you can top, pinch or bend the plant to the size you need.

-- edit

I forgot to show a pic! I was just gifted some clones that were put in a window on short light. They are only 3" tall :cheesygrinsmiley: I want big plants so I cut the buds and am now vegging them at 18/6. This plant (flo) would have done what you wanted

DSC_1009_flofrost.jpg

rule 1 in controling plant size is the size pot its put in.

think of the root system as a mirror image of the plant and the plant of the roots. thats bonzai

the pic you saw looks like someone having shits and giggles with cloning...it may have roots by now but i doubt very much it started that way from veg unless you grow it short, side prune everything off and bury it deeper.

Back
Top Bottom