Reservoir change and harvested og kush dead plant. Made just a little bubble hash with it.
Reservoir change for zkittles adding silica to the soup.
I didn't have time to harvest Critical Lights and the next 2 CL are getting close now too.
20220405_162057.jpg
20220405_165343.jpg

Critical lights harvest. Not really one of my shining moments but, it will I believe result in smokeable bud.not a lot and not really dense.
At least what's there is shiney and stickey.
Hey,.. not all homeruns and I know that cold night Temps aren't good for either one of these plants.
A bowl of bubblehash just goes, and goes.
20220407_121732.jpg
20220407_115017.jpg
20220407_120059.jpg

20220407_124757.jpg

Congratulations on another harvest and the bubble hash (something on my "to try" list). :welldone:
I'm glad I got the bags, these were nice and cleaned up good after I was done.I like the "Extract-It" bubble bags. I almost wish I'd bought something supercheap to throw away.
My original plan was to just trash the bags when done but,they were too nice so washed and sun dried.
received_732173331278643.jpeg

Defoliation for Zkittles. Nodes are very tight and leaves stacked close were holding moisture. I trimmed a lot of old fan leaves leaving all the tips.
I want to start training on Zkittles soon for an L.S.T. style scrog to fill part of the 4x4.

I pulled some dead used up leaves from Critical Lights in the tent. It will hopefully be harvested soon. These two plants have had much better growing conditions.

I had intentions of a heavy defoliation of the ogkush but changed my mind after looking closer. There isn't a lot of extra plant there.
20220408_151947.jpg
20220408_152415.jpg
20220408_153339.jpg
20220408_161712.jpg

So, Critical Lights is pretty well dry, and put into jars now. Because the plant was dry at harvest and not very dense it dried quickly. I don't have a weight yet but expect somewhere under an ounce for the top bud and about double that for larfy bud.
Since the 1st bubble bucket run went well just about everything under the top buds is going in the trim.
Trim on Right "packed" and bud "loose" on Left in 1 quart Mason jars
20220412_065936.jpg

Photo bomb from the tent. I think critical lights is starting into the harvest window. I've lost track of days in flower but she's already been cannibalizing the fan leaves and getting more dark pistols. It's on regular hollow r/o water, and up for harvest soon.
The og kush is stacking up nicely now and I'm hoping my temp/humidity will stay reasonable and I can get a better harvest.
My timing is off and I'm going to have empty space in the flowering tent. Zkittles and og kush are next to flower and they're not even close ready.
20220413_081734.jpg
20220413_081750.jpg
20220413_081808.jpg

Congratulations on another harvest and the bubble hash (something on my "to try" list). :welldone:
I'm still new to bubble hash, or any other hash really but it's got flavor like flower but stronger, and a strong high like a vape concentrate.
I've just been taking a few pieces on top of some flower in a bowl. So far I haven't finished a bowl like that in one sesh..
It's a lot more time consuming startup/cleanup, than the videos seem to show but I think worth it.

I'm still new to bubble hash, or any other hash really but it's got flavor like flower but stronger, and a strong high like a vape concentrate.
I've just been taking a few pieces on top of some flower in a bowl. So far I haven't finished a bowl like that in one sesh..
It's a lot more time consuming startup/cleanup, than the videos seem to show but I think worth it.
I've usually got loads of kief on hand (I bought a Buddies Box a while ago), but trim is bulky to store.
So it'd be nice to do a wash of it, get the kief off it, then compost the trim.

Oh, and for your kief. I've found that storing, and treating it like cured flower (light, temp, and RH) can go a long ways for making it nice and smooth.

I got my grubby little hands on a blackberry Kush reveg clone. It's in quarantine but has visible roots. It's on top of cabinets near a floresent kitchen light. Im hoping the 24/7 light will help with the reveg. This cutting is from the same plant my last seed attempt came from. The bud was super tastey and the plant structure like og kush.
20220413_142907.jpg

I've usually got loads of kief on hand (I bought a Buddies Box a while ago), but trim is bulky to store.
So it'd be nice to do a wash of it, get the kief off it, then compost the trim.

Oh, and for your kief. I've found that storing, and treating it like cured flower (light, temp, and RH) can go a long ways for making it nice and smooth.
One of my friends just about quit using his bubble buckets because of the keif he gets from a trim basket with a screen, then a pollen press to make the "hash coin".
It looks good and is mostly dry but with some green material.
I've been just trying to burn all of this first run, with the help of friends. Makes nice sprinkles on a bowl.

How is it going @423

You may want to back off a little on the nutrients on the two on the left.
They look a little dark from Nitrogen.

So what is your question?

Oh ya, if you raise the humidity they will recover faster.
It's going great no real question. The closet is almost on autopilot, the tent has temperature and humidity issues but, it's getting better.I just finally got to try dwc again with more top feed. The top feed built up a lot more roots coming out of the basket.
My previous dwc plants just had a little roots in the netcup mostly just at the bottom.

Happy 4/20 everyone!

Critical lights harvested, cut down in the darkness. I cut the base of the two plants and they're in the shade side of the growcloset.
I feel bad about making the snip, and I thought vegetarians were silly when I was young, now I'm like emotional for plants,...wtf,.. but they're not like machines, more like pets... anyway the hash is good and so is the coffee.

I transplanted one of the critical lights clones to a 1 gallon pot 1/2 way filled so happy,happy,happy

Back
Top Bottom