DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog - Round 2

Re: DWC Master Kush and White Widow LST & Scrog--Round 2

Just spit balling here, but I read somewhere that one of the 3 NPK is to do with bud development, but I can't remember where I saw that. However, if that N, P or K has been locked out by it's polar opposite, wouldn't this be a possibility? I assume your regimen includes the proper dose of said element, so there's gotta be a reason why it's not being accessed or use, no?

Here's what I was able to find. Somewhere on this site, KJC...I think..posts a chart with NPK information. I will look around this morning and see if I can find that.

Phosphorous:
The Phosphorus, P

This is highly essential in the process of photosynthesis, respiration and the manufacture of energy compound to develop plants' efficiency. it also plays a major role in the growth of a healthy seed and in the production of buds. Phosphorus must be supplied in greater amount more than any other nutrients in the flowering stage.

Important Points:

Most essential during seed, bud and flower formation.
During the flowering stage, phosphorus level should be higher than nitrogen level

Great Update Stealth! That white widow is looking absolutely awesome. Wish I could help with the kush issues. :-(

thanks for that canna. sG should be able to nail it down soon.

Happy Munchday Stealth :thumb:

Thanks for stopping in, and the research Canna, gonna look into it a little more. Good job on the MOTM nomination and good luck. ;)

Hi B, yeah, when I transplanted the Kush clones I burnt them pretty bad, but they have almost fully recovered, and the plants and roots system are growing very well now. The Widow never really had any burn at all, just a little transplant stress I think, but she is doing awesome, she just has to stretch to the screen now. ;)

Hi LA, Glad you made it. I'm actually trying to LST the crap outta the Widow and model it after your previous grow, its working out great so far. Its hard to see all the tie downs I've done on the Widow cause she is so bushy/leafy but but I've got her 5 main branches spread out and tied down. I just want her to reach the screen now so I can continue to spread her out on the trellis.
Anyway, thanks for checking out the grow, see you soon. ;)

This may have already been answered, but I can't seem to find it : how far above the plants do you have your screen? Is 8-12" about normal height for the Widow? thanks :) subbed & reps given :thumb:

Here's what I was able to find. Somewhere on this site, KJC...I think..posts a chart with NPK information. I will look around this morning and see if I can find that.

Phosphorous:
The Phosphorus, P

This is highly essential in the process of photosynthesis, respiration and the manufacture of energy compound to develop plants’ efficiency. it also plays a major role in the growth of a healthy seed and in the production of buds. Phosphorus must be supplied in greater amount more than any other nutrients in the flowering stage.

Important Points:

Most essential during seed, bud and flower formation.
During the flowering stage, phosphorus level should be higher than nitrogen level

Great Update Stealth! That white widow is looking absolutely awesome. Wish I could help with the kush issues. :-(

One other note to add to Cannafan's: Cal-mag added AFTER the other nutes may cause lockout.....right?

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Happy Tokerday Stealth :thumb:

This may have already been answered, but I can't seem to find it : how far above the plants do you have your screen? Is 8-12" about normal height for the Widow? thanks :) subbed & reps given :thumb:

Hi Nockestona, thanks for stopping in, and the reps.;)
I put my screen about 12 inches above the reservoir lid.

Hi again everyone.;)

I'm thinking I might cull the entire Master kush closet and start with some fresh seeds. OG Kush or Sour Diesel.
After 29 days since the flip there are still NO baby buds anywhere on the kush plants, and the plants don't look right, they look sickly. I don't understand it, the Widow is doing great. I'm going to pop some seeds I think, and If there are still no buds once I'm ready to transplant the seedling into the main chamber I'm gonna cut them all down and start over.

If buds do appear as a Christmas miracle, then I'll just veg out the seedlings in the small veg chamber and train them for low profile until they are ready to transplant.

Any thoughts? ;)

I like your train of thought SG, but if you can add some time to her clock by starting the new lives in your clone chamber, I suggest to do so because ya just never know and since you'd already have a location in veg schedule...

Hi again everyone.;)

I'm thinking I might cull the entire Master kush closet and start with some fresh seeds. OG Kush or Sour Diesel.
After 29 days since the flip there are still NO baby buds anywhere on the kush plants, and the plants don't look right, they look sickly. I don't understand it, the Widow is doing great. I'm going to pop some seeds I think, and If there are still no buds once I'm ready to transplant the seedling into the main chamber I'm gonna cut them all down and start over.

If buds do appear as a Christmas miracle, then I'll just veg out the seedlings in the small veg chamber and train them for low profile until they are ready to transplant.

Any thoughts? ;)

My Day Wrecker was late bloomer but is one big bitch now
SANY03392.jpg
SANY03403.jpg
It did take like 30 days to show flowers but they took off bigger flowers than my tangerine Haze

one more thing if you have a mechanical time you should check that and make sure its not turning on your light when your not looking.

one more thing if you have a mechanical time you should check that and make sure its not turning on your light when your not looking.

Never thought of that, but good idea!

Maybe even try pumping your light schedule down an hour to make the girls think buds buds buds! Definitely try a few things before culling the girls, they look beautiful :Namaste:

Hi guys, thanks for the tips. I agree, I'm just gonna pop some seeds, not actually cut down anything yet. I'll give the Kush's at least a couple more weeks, fingers crossed. ;)
I did check my light timer and everything seems fine, still set at 12/12.

Going for a quick check tonight, hopefully I'll see some buddage. ;)

Happy Weednsday Stealth :thumb:

Hi everyone.

First off, Welcome to my journal Lazyleaf, glad to have you along.;)

I just got back from a quick check on my plants, today is day 30 since I flipped to 12/12, and its the Same old story, Widow is awesome, Kush is weird. :)
I topped up the water lvls in both closets and gave some nutes to bring PPM back up to 800. The Kush's are still stretching, which might be a little of the reason why they are not budding yet but G whiz, 30 days on 12/12 and no flowers yet. The Kush's grew into the lights again so I did some more pruning of the tops to try and even out the canopy a little.

If the Master Kush doesn't start flowering soon, their days are numbered. I started germinating 2 OG Kush seeds from RQS tonight, once they pop, and are ready I'll plant them in rockwool cubes and put them in the small cloning section of the closet for veg growth and training. Depending on what happens with the Master Kush, the OG Kush might go into the big closet very early in January, or If things do happen to turn around, the OG sedlings can wait and go into the smaller closet after the White Widow has been harvested.

Tonight's Stats.

Master Kush.
PPM= 810
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 70F
Water Temp= 64F
RH=51%

IMG_0004101.JPG

IMG_000691.JPG

IMG_0003106.JPG

White Widow
PPM= 810
PH=5.7
Air Temp= 69F
Wat Temp= 63F
RH= 50%

IMG_000881.JPG

IMG_001568.JPG

IMG_001660.JPG

IMG_001763.JPG

IMG_001260.JPG

New Seeds, I'm only popping 2 of the 5 ;)

IMG_001865.JPG

IMG_001964.JPG

That's all for another update, next update on Saturday when I go to change reservoirs. Questions and comments are always welcome. Until next time, stay medicated my friends. ;)

Back
Top Bottom