Dwc

Which strain next?

• Total voters
Re: SouthernWeed Swims Again.DWC/H&G Nutrients

Man those buds look swollen. Can't wait for your final weight. Did you do any Fiming, supercropping or anything of that nature to get the buds you have now or did you just let them grow naturally? What's your next journal going to be like? I was thinking like 10 to 20 (5) gallon DWC buckets. lol. I know that would be a hassle with removing water in and out but at then end I know you would have so much juicy sticky icky buds to enjoy.

Man those buds look swollen. Can't wait for your final weight. Did you do any Fiming, supercropping or anything of that nature to get the buds you have now or did you just let them grow naturally? What's your next journal going to be like? I was thinking like 10 to 20 (5) gallon DWC buckets. lol. I know that would be a hassle with removing water in and out but at then end I know you would have so much juicy sticky icky buds to enjoy.

I did nothing but crack the seeeds in Rooter Plugs and plopped them in the buckets when they were ready. It was well fed and maintained, the nutrients helped quite alot with that, rarely dropping out of acceptable ph/ppm ranges, and just left alone otherwise.

Next grow is a tub grow to see if we can smooth some of the rough edges off that growstyle, you'll just have to drop in and watch.

Great grow southern + reps ,thanks again for all your help:cheer:

Thank you, my friend. Roll Tide!

Nice grow, looks like h&g paid off for you.

In spades Brother, in spades. I'll never use anything but the H&G line until someone sends me their entire package for free and it outperforms what I've already got. The first part is entirely possible...the second is entirely unlikely.

MMMMMMM.......that stuff looks lethal. Nice hat too! Sure wish we had a Bass Pro Shops around here.

MMMMMMM.......that stuff looks lethal. Nice hat too! Sure wish we had a Bass Pro Shops around here.

The tester I kept from her was pretty potent...and the finger/scissor hash was devastating...smoke report soon.

how are you going to be dry those babies?

They'll hang for a week or so, then I'll finish the trim and start the cure in mason jars.

Nice harvest brother. Cant argue with those proteinate based nutes IMO.:peace:

Well for the Runt, today is the two week mark from the chop date.

Opened up all the jars for a reweigh, and ended up just about where I thought we would...just over 2.5 oz. There was alot left on the table in the way of final yield due to the early chop...damn space issues...but it's less than half what Legs is going to end up throwing. Not to spoil the surprise in a week or so, but Legs was quite a bit heavier than I initially thought.

I still can's say much for the taste...it is coming along...but the smell is evolving into a very sweet, almost flower like scent...very unique in all the strains I've grown.

High is about what you'd expect from a plant chopped early. Very up high...almost a jittery feeling, but not terribly long lasting. I hate to rate her because I know she would have been better...how much is the question...if allowed to finish, but if pressed I'll give her a charitable 7/10.

Stay tuned for Leg's update in about a week.

Back
Top Bottom