EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Damn man that is some nice colas. That’s what I’m talking about, I want big colas like that lol.✌️
Wat light did he use in his room the sunn lol verry nice he kilked it lol

Here one of my Crown royal from crop king seeds as well about 2- 3 weeks in

Looking good, I’ve seen a few different Crown Royale harvested in the last few weeks and they all look amazing. A nice frosty strain and I can’t wait to try it lol. Mine has a sweet smell right now.✌️

Ok great question guys i think hps is a bit better u get better lighting all thru ur plants but thats y i runni g all led to c the dif led is great doe in loving it but reality is reality

To compare HID to LED you need a high end LED, most really need not apply. Cobs have changed LED forever. One huge benefit is that the cobs have more than one source. A fixture that properly covers a 5x5 might have 12 lights on a 4x4 frame. The light comes from everywhere.

The spectrum on a Metal Halide workd killer for growth, but not super hot in flower. HPS works ok in growth and killer for flowers. I use a CMH between my LEDs. I started doing that last season, im not sure if it has a benefit, but im doing it again. CMH is cool because flower lamps and grow lamps bolt up without any adaptors. They also burn hotter that of HID, so the spectrum is "closer to the Sun" one thing LEDs can do is make a spectrum better than the Sun but thats all im saying about that.

There is no best light. Different people have vastly different needs. One thing that really pisses me off is when a cob guy wont shut the hell up about his light, and trashes colored LEDs... exactly like HID users a few years back regarding all LEDs.

He has two Black Dogs and a CMH. I’ve seen them CMH produce some awesome bud. I thought about getting one myself. The Black Dog leds are pretty awesome also.✌️

It pisses me off. I cant say for sure if the CMH did much. Its only 315watts, and sits between my plants. I know a plant doesnt need to be covered with a certain spectrum to benefit from it. Maybe the CMH filled some holes the LEDs have, or vice versa. I would recommend a CMH... it makes sense. One thing that sucks about them is there is a hell of a lot more UV-B. Thats bad. Its so strong there are 2 glass bulbs one inside the other

To compare HID to LED you need a high end LED, most really need not apply. Cobs have changed LED forever. One huge benefit is that the cobs have more than one source. A fixture that properly covers a 5x5 might have 12 lights on a 4x4 frame. The light comes from everywhere.

The spectrum on a Metal Halide workd killer for growth, but not super hot in flower. HPS works ok in growth and killer for flowers. I use a CMH between my LEDs. I started doing that last season, im not sure if it has a benefit, but im doing it again. CMH is cool because flower lamps and grow lamps bolt up without any adaptors. They also burn hotter that of HID, so the spectrum is "closer to the Sun" one thing LEDs can do is make a spectrum better than the Sun but thats all im saying about that.

There is no best light. Different people have vastly different needs. One thing that really pisses me off is when a cob guy wont shut the hell up about his light, and trashes colored LEDs... exactly like HID users a few years back regarding all LEDs.
Total with u brotha all lights will work on the grower advantage to his enviorment

It pisses me off. I cant say for sure if the CMH did much. Its only 315watts, and sits between my plants. I know a plant doesnt need to be covered with a certain spectrum to benefit from it. Maybe the CMH filled some holes the LEDs have, or vice versa. I would recommend a CMH... it makes sense. One thing that sucks about them is there is a hell of a lot more UV-B. Thats bad. Its so strong there are 2 glass bulbs one inside the other
How much heat do the CMH put off? I hear a lot of hps growers are switching to CMH. I have seen some top quality bud on here grown under the CMH.✌️

How much heat do the CMH put off? I hear a lot of hps growers are switching to CMH. I have seen some top quality bud on here grown under the CMH.✌️

Its pretty warm. I can only imagine what a couple 600watt lamps would do. My BDs are pretty warm. I have to have the exhaust fan set correctly, its on a cycle timer, and the AC on or everything dies

Its pretty warm. I can only imagine what a couple 600watt lamps would do. My BDs are pretty warm. I have to have the exhaust fan set correctly, its on a cycle timer, and the AC on or everything dies
Yea my Perfect Sun puts off a little heat also. I’m in a small room right now with a/c so I can control temps thank goodness.✌️

Yea my Perfect Sun puts off a little heat also. I’m in a small room right now with a/c so I can control temps thank goodness.✌️

I like the design of the Perfect Sun. Ontario has done some great things with his

Back
Top Bottom