EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

F
Could I get the flora trio with the koolbloom liquid and Koolbloom dry and get good results. I’m not sure how important the flora blend and floralicious are. The performance pack gives 16oz trio and the rest are 8oz and 4oz. I could get the trio and koolbloom liquid and dry in quart bottles for about the same price as the performance pack. ✌️

You absolutly can... if your looking for new nutrients make sure you start small... not too many additives, because you want to which made positive changes.

Floralicious is great. Its a dark brown and smells like duck $hit, but it does a nice job of filling holes in your regimen. Now, it has organic compounds in it, but i have used it in RDWC without growing pollywogs. Its fantasic in soil.

The only thing i dont usually recommend from GH are their calmg, ive used three different types. And their Fulvic/humic acid called Diamond Nectar. It works ok, but nothing like Bioag's Fulpower... that stuff is truly great.

There are 2 additives that we should talk about. The first is Armor Si. Its Silica, easily the most underrated suplliment in our hobby. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ UP ON THIS. It makes our plants stronger, makes them more resistant to pathogens, more resistant to heat, and major changes, makes them physically larger, and about 20 other things. Seriously look into this, and we'll talk.

The other big time additive is Rapid Start. This one is expensive, but if you want bad ass roots this is the stuff.

I like to grow big plants with killer roots. If you can do that then fliwering is easy.

If you had to you could grow with nothing more than the 3 base nutes. But you may be missing a couple things. Calmg is important for instance.

F

You absolutly can... if your looking for new nutrients make sure you start small... not too many additives, because you want to which made positive changes.

Floralicious is great. Its a dark brown and smells like duck $hit, but it does a nice job of filling holes in your regimen. Now, it has organic compounds in it, but i have used it in RDWC without growing pollywogs. Its fantasic in soil.

The only thing i dont usually recommend from GH are their calmg, ive used three different types. And their Fulvic/humic acid called Diamond Nectar. It works ok, but nothing like Bioag's Fulpower... that stuff is truly great.

There are 2 additives that we should talk about. The first is Armor Si. Its Silica, easily the most underrated suplliment in our hobby. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ UP ON THIS. It makes our plants stronger, makes them more resistant to pathogens, more resistant to heat, and major changes, makes them physically larger, and about 20 other things. Seriously look into this, and we'll talk.

The other big time additive is Rapid Start. This one is expensive, but if you want bad ass roots this is the stuff.

I like to grow big plants with killer roots. If you can do that then fliwering is easy.

If you had to you could grow with nothing more than the 3 base nutes. But you may be missing a couple things. Calmg is important for instance.
Thanks for the great info. One good thing I have a whole gallon of calimagic so I’m good on the calmag. I’m still undecided between advanced and the flora. The flora has great price. I’m a little scared to change up Nutes in the middle of grow lol. I have heard several people talk about the armor si and how good it works so I will definitely give that a try also. The Advanced Nutes has been working good so far but they cost a lot more and even if I don’t switch this run I think I will definitely give the flora a go on my next run cause I’m gonna do a one plant dwc and flora seems to be really simple.✌️

Thanks for the great info. One good thing I have a whole gallon of calimagic so I’m good on the calmag. I’m still undecided between advanced and the flora. The flora has great price. I’m a little scared to change up Nutes in the middle of grow lol. I have heard several people talk about the armor si and how good it works so I will definitely give that a try also. The Advanced Nutes has been working good so far but they cost a lot more and even if I don’t switch this run I think I will definitely give the flora a go on my next run cause I’m gonna do a one plant dwc and flora seems to be really simple.✌️

There is no doubt that you will do fine with Advanced. I cant say which is better and why.

Take a look at the base of these plants. And the root system. The stalk diameter is greater than 3 inches thick. This is Silica in action. With a stalk like that the phloem is much stronger which helps every part of a growing plant. The roots are a credit to Rapid Start. If you add RS throughout the grow, the roots go absolutly nuts

Youll figure it out. Advanced is just another flavor of the same stuff. Youre gonna do just fine

There is no doubt that you will do fine with Advanced. I cant say which is better and why.

Take a look at the base of these plants. And the root system. The stalk diameter is greater than 3 inches thick. This is Silica in action. With a stalk like that the phloem is much stronger which helps every part of a growing plant. The roots are a credit to Rapid Start. If you add RS throughout the grow, the roots go absolutly nuts

Youll figure it out. Advanced is just another flavor of the same stuff. Youre gonna do just fine
Them are some monsters lol. The stalks are huge. I will go check your new journal out now. I’m very interested in dwc and rdwc right now, mainly dwc at the moment. I’m gonna give it a try next run so I’m studying up lol.✌️

I forgot to mention but Jaimie stretched over two inches last night so the stretch is definitely on. Today makes 7 days since flip. The others are also stretching but I didn’t take any measurements on them to see how much.✌️

I know one thing we see how good the PS is cause looks like I’m gonna have some good size plants and their in a 5+5 so I’m really pushing it to it’s max lol. It seem like it’s doing a fine job so far, won’t be much longer they should be pistils popping out everywhere lol. ✌️

I forgot to mention but Jaimie stretched over two inches last night so the stretch is definitely on. Today makes 7 days since flip. The others are also stretching but I didn’t take any measurements on them to see how much.✌️
Damn dude. 2 inches overnight is pretty damn good

Damn dude. 2 inches overnight is pretty damn good
Yea I set the light at 25in before lights out last night and I measured again about two hours after lights on and 23in so I got a feeling she might stretch quite a bit lol. I hope she don’t stretch out to crazy lol.✌️

These girls seem like they love the extra feeding everyday they have been getting since the flip. I’m thinking I might even go three times daily from week 5 on. Maybe the extra feedings will swell them buds more lol.✌️

F

Armor si is one the best nutrients suppliment i have on my shelf

There are 2 kinds if growers. Those that have used Silica and will never go back and those who havent tried it yet. I have used Armor Si, Diluca Blast, and presently use Facilitir by Aptus. They all work great. Im using Aptus because I heard it was the bees knees from mu hydro guy. I used it in my last grow, and did well. But, i started with Armor Si, its the goods. The only issue is the Ph. You have to Ph immediately after you put it in, then Ph the nutrients you added after A Si. Silica has to go in first, always

O yeah for shur that is the first thing u ad to ur water cuz it skyrockets ur ph but it works really good for the price i will always use it .. U run it the hole way till flush works great done 2 runs like that had 8ft plants in dwc

O yeah for shur that is the first thing u ad to ur water cuz it skyrockets ur ph but it works really good for the price i will always use it .. U run it the hole way till flush works great done 2 runs like that had 8ft plants in dwc

The last time i used Armor my Ph was 11... had to change that. Right. Its not at all expensive. It bliws my mind that its not more popular. This is one of those additives that you can see working.

Back
Top Bottom