Erk202 - 1st Indoor Grow - Eartha

HA HA, well actually i can start flowering as of right now cuz i already have my 2700k color flower light, but i was going to wait in tell this weekend is over to get my $$$ to get my 6500k color CFL. Then i will start, i just wanted to get her 24/0 light for about a whole week (7 days) once she sprouted out the soil then i go into flowering but its whatever, i guess i can go 24/0 for another week.

That might be good and even balance out for her anyway in my situation. Cuz i used 2700k for about a week then at the end of this weekend ill have my 6500k then ill use that as well for another 7 days then its flower time.

Its ur call....

yea that is tru every min counts. But in our situation i doubt it will since we're going into 12/12 early and that already cuts down the yield by itself. The longer u veg, the better ur yield will be, i think or what i herd of.

yea i heard the samething

i just had to turn my fan off just now, for some reason the plant looked funny to me, idk if the leaves were geting longer and they just hanging down more, or they droping....but i think its too cool so i lowered my light a bit more and turned off the fan intel i get my other light, that big pot with all that wet soil is gonna need more ten 1 light to heat up things..lol

how long are you going to flower for?

I'm curious to see whats going to happen after only a week or two of veg...

well that all depends on....1st i have to find out the sex then i will decide on the following:

1. How good the bud would be
2. How much bud it would grow
3. And how tall its going to get, and if i can control the space for it. (Im limited)

PS- Thanks for whoever edited my Thread
HA HA:thanks:

check this thread out:

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/nor-light-x-skunk-1-g-force-l-s-t.84071/

this cat let his grow veg for 5 weeks and is bummed at the size so far after starting to flower... you're only doing 2 weeks or so, just something to think about.

yea thats nice it also depends on lights as well not the # of days. But this is only my 1st grow, i wanna see what i will come up with, then on my next grow i can back track and experiment with something different from the 1st grow.

I think ima just flower longer...i dont wanna veg too long due to space. 2 weeks i think is enough for me to learn from.

Oh and technically, its not really in FULL (veg) ATM, cuz im using a 2700k color spectrum. LOL

And you can tell, cuz her flowers are growing quite thick and the other layer is coming in fast (shocked me). and the main stem is not that long/tall like the others on here has.

SMALL UPDATE
:idea:

WEEK 1 (7days) Veg 24/0 as of Today
DIGI000110.JPG

---
DIGI00055.JPG

---
DIGI000210.JPG

---
DIGI00035.JPG

---
DIGI00063.JPG

Digital PIC UP CLOSE:
https://i44.tinypic.com/15yc0lj.jpg

you guys prolly know that it's really not up to you how long it flowers. i guess it is a little bit, but if you do it too early you won't get the high that you want, and if you do it too late, you can lose some of the thc content. you should plan on flowering for about 9 weeks or so, but if you have or get a magnifying glass, you can look at the trichomes and harvest when they are ready. you can't go into flower already planning on how long you will let it go. the plant will tell you when it's ready to be harvested.

Good growing! Looks like you got everything lined up nice and neat. Now the plants do their thing, and make you a proud poppa. I noticed you were wondering about veg. vs 12/12. It looks like a preference thing to me. Some folks veg. for weeks and have strong plants w/great yields. I went 12/12 from seed on the heavy hitterz and got 29g from #2 / 36g from #3 / #1 and #4 didnt get weighed cause i had no scales but an easy oz+ between them. that was w/cfl and i took them early, in a staggered harvest starting at 63 days and the last one at like 80 days. It was killer smoke that never really even made it to full dry much less cure before selling out. Sometimes you just can't argue w/people about how much a lil curing helps the flavor. I still prefer 12/12 w/a rotating stock of plants to make up the for lower yields w/the fast harvests.
:smokin:

Good growing! Looks like you got everything lined up nice and neat. Now the plants do their thing, and make you a proud poppa. I noticed you were wondering about veg. vs 12/12. It looks like a preference thing to me. Some folks veg. for weeks and have strong plants w/great yields. I went 12/12 from seed on the heavy hitterz and got 29g from #2 / 36g from #3 / #1 and #4 didnt get weighed cause i had no scales but an easy oz+ between them. that was w/cfl and i took them early, in a staggered harvest starting at 63 days and the last one at like 80 days. It was killer smoke that never really even made it to full dry much less cure before selling out. Sometimes you just can't argue w/people about how much a lil curing helps the flavor. I still prefer 12/12 w/a rotating stock of plants to make up the for lower yields w/the fast harvests.
:smokin:

:thanks:

Yea ur correct, it is basically up to the grower to go veg or straight to 12/12. I look at it as, "How tall do you want your plants to start flowering at" cuz the plant will still grow tall even during flowering with the correct lights combination...

But what i was told from a "Growing Staff Member". Its ok to start out 12/12 from seedling, cuz the plant will start flowering automatically once its mature enough (Basically after it shows its sex).

And thats what im doing, but with 2 weeks of veg 24/0. Then 12/12.
:popcorn:

I veg'd 2 full weeks too w/these hgs seeds i got because the 3+ oz per plant yield they advertise was based on a soil grow, veg. 5 weeks, topping once and flowering w/1000w hps. I have the light and was goin to do the rest, but i heard that was based on 1 plant under that light, not 4-6. so i figured if i can get a oz per plant from just cfl's and bending it at 30 inches or so, i can do it w/the cfl and hps together for sure and 4-6 oz in less time.

:bong:

SMALL UPDATE
:idea:

Whats NEW ?
-Added a 26w(100w) 1600 Lumens 6500k color CFL

Total Watts/Lumens for both CFL's ?
Watts = 66w (w250)
Lumens = 4200
Spectrum's = 2700k & 6500k

Comming SOON:
I will be adding last but not least, 1 more 2700k color CFL (The same one im using now) Why that one in particular?

Since im going in flowering early, i thought i should add 1 more 2700k color spectrum since 2700k color is only used for the flowering stage. Plus those lights should be enough for 1 plant anyways....

DIGI00045.JPG

DIGI000111.JPG

As you can see the soil at the top was completely dry, but was still damp underneath, but i just gave her 2 full caps of water so she can sip a little fresh water with her new light..I think in another day or 2 it will be time to water her again.

DIGI00036.JPG

Just showing the Temps in the soil...atm as i type both are steady at 76.5 with the new light....

Do you guys think i should lower the lights a little more ? or its good as is...

Comments and tips are:welcome:
and :thanks: for your time.:peace:

PS-This week is the last week for 24/0 Veg.
-Flowering 12/12 begins on Mon. 19th @ 6am-6pm

DSC003511.JPG

Back
Top Bottom