FAEA8F54-8869-465B-93B1-7D24BE1D3B50.jpeg

40EF88D2-295C-4CE5-9687-B7AD33BBEE0F.jpeg

06A5AB02-9C97-430B-AC92-C097E4D2E05B.jpeg

FFEE0BF4-3AAA-448E-94C3-2B0BD11F945C.jpeg

4D628569-E511-4C29-BD14-7D7F64FD6DE6.jpeg

0F46917F-32C3-43ED-8D6D-6554C84125CB.jpeg

26271950-990C-41C2-A197-74A57B1750EA.jpeg

75E7AEE3-CFAE-47C7-A1CF-917EE12CBFC1.jpeg

:high-five: Nice, going to be 🔥 bro. Well done my friend. Smoke going to be on point.
Watch out for the neighbors after smoking 😂
Thanks brother....the last batch of photo's I took that cola outside and was nervous about that very thing. We have some really nosy neighbors. I'll have to drive out into the corn fields to smoke, ha!

Looking through the photos, I wonder if she wanted a few more days of light to cook off the green pistils? Everything else seemed ready to go, she's even got a couple of nanners coming in and I noted how she stopped drinking 9 days ago. If I missed its not by much.............. :rollit: :peace:

Looking through the photos, I wonder if she wanted a few more days of light to cook off the green pistils? Everything else seemed ready to go, she's even got a couple of nanners coming in and I noted how she stopped drinking 9 days ago. If I missed its not by much.............. :rollit: :peace:
She looks good to me bro going to be a nice smoke for sure! Do you jar or bag cure? I'm still waiting patiently on mine 😁

She looks good to me bro going to be a nice smoke for sure! Do you jar or bag cure? I'm still waiting patiently on mine 😁
Hey GV......I have always used mason jars but am going to try the Grove bags this time. Your tent is locked and loaded with some beautiful looking bud. Seriously considering a sol fire seed for my fall grow.

Day 6 of Drying
Environment: No lights, no fan. Target 60-65D, 60%-62% RH (Actual 63D/63%RH)

Hey Everyone....you know you're bored when you start a post with an assessment of your drying environment, but mine has been swinging from wet to dry a little to drastically. I added a second towel and voila, we've got a steady 62%RH with the right draw. I snuck in to the tent today and pulled out a bud for a trim and photo shoot. She's still pretty wet but so sticky one bud trim and the scissors were gummed up already. Maybe another 5-6 days and it will be trim time. Have a great rest of week 4-2-0.

I'm the same bro I'm checking on them like they should be ready then like whaaaat it's only been 4 days 🤣🤣 going to be a great smoke for sure 👌

Smoke Report

She's been drying for 11 days and is about ready for a final trim and bag. While I hate doing smoke reports on uncured bud, I also can't wait 6 weeks to try her, so I snuck in a few bongs this afternoon before yoga. She burned "ok" for being a little green/uncured but tasted excellent. Her mandarin flavor is dominant and I'm getting hints of something....odd, not sure how to place it......phosphorous? No :), I think its earth or dirty berries. I can't wait for her to cure and develop these subtle flavors. She's very strong, stronger than Mimosa EVO, and her buds are greasy-gorgeous (photo's coming). Thanks for hanging with me everyone, one more post and we will shut this one down.

Hey 420......one last post and we are off to the next grow (revenge Mendo Skunky Garlic Auto). She's all bagged up and curing now. I don't have a scale but each of the grove bags hold 4 ounces so I estimate a little over a 5 ounce harvest, not bad for what I think was a sub-par shape, i think i can get 6-7 O's if i get her mains right. I sifted her sugar leaves over a vivosun harvest tray with a fine mesh screen and got about 3-4 G's of kief, golden and smelling so strong of hash and berry (I'm going to roll one for lunch with some of that in there!!). I love these grove bags btw, never tried them before but they seem so much better than jars, just toss the buds in, seal her up for a couple of months (or longer if you want), and she's ready to smoke.

This grow has been a blast, thanks to all of you who have stuck with me and given aid and support when needed. These things don't grow themselves you know, and I couldn't do it without all of you! We've got a real winner here with Miss Crescendo, kudos to Ethos for this lady, a simply stunning plant with great vigor and the most beautiful medium sized flowers I've seen to date. If you are looking for a champion level plant, put this gal on your list.

See you around everyone.....ecaeP :peacetwo: :ganjamon::420::420::lot-o-toke::Namaste::peace:

34990326-E5A9-4477-B723-1F23D5F3A723.jpeg

C10AF316-2664-478C-A314-D7E699FD8B4E.jpeg

8BBFB3B2-EC5A-4155-9CAD-6992B3D2EC98.jpeg

01332E26-0436-49C4-80DF-4EDA556B6996.jpeg

That's some nice looking stash bro I hope you got some low grade for visitors 🤣🤣 enjoy 👌
Thanks GV, lol, I've got some seeded, brick Columbian for those unwanted guests :)

Much love bro and congrats on the harvest..Mad flower for sure..:high-five:
Why in the hell are you wanting to grow Autos next grow?... Lol.. Jesus bro..
J,/k do your thing homie
lol.......I need to move to a SIP or setup an auto-watering system. I feel tethered to the house when I grow but have 2 fishing trips and a big summer vacation with the fam to work through. Trying to time that so I don't have to leave a plant alone for 7-8 days is easier to do if i can run an auto. I know, dumb reasoning when i can just setup a pump and timer. I do have some Ethos White Wedding beans on the way to the lab and would rather run that tbh (looks serious as fu*k) and I need to hook up with you on IG.

I'm going to Wyoming to fish this Friday so will think about this will river side :)

Thanks GV, lol, I've got some seeded, brick Columbian for those unwanted guests :)
Funny saying that as I have a few friends that would pick the pressed weed over the good sh*T 🤣 they say it stinks and is too strong 🤣🤣

Trying to time that so I don't have to leave a plant alone for 7-8 days is easier to do if i can run an auto. I know, dumb reasoning when i can just setup a pump and timer.
I'm away in a few weeks for 10 days so will pop beans and take clones two weeks before. They don't want much when small.

Alot easier in soil though. Coco I feed 5x a day 🤣

Funny saying that as I have a few friends that would pick the pressed weed over the good sh*T 🤣 they say it stinks and is too strong 🤣🤣

I'm away in a few weeks for 10 days so will pop beans and take clones two weeks before. They don't want much when small.

I have a buddy like that, just smokes when we get together every few years….did a big 1-hit of some GDP I grew a few years back and went right to his room/too bed. Said he felt like he was on acid lol

Yeah 10-days……I know it can be done just makes me nervous AF. I’m going to start a new grow week of 4/8 though so going to have to figure it out for June

You starting more Sol Fire? I am going to run one of those this year need to pick a strain

lol.......I need to move to a SIP or setup an auto-watering system. I feel tethered to the house when I grow but have 2 fishing trips and a big summer vacation with the fam to work through. Trying to time that so I don't have to leave a plant alone for 7-8 days is easier to do if i can run an auto. I know, dumb reasoning when i can just setup a pump and timer. I do have some Ethos White Wedding beans on the way to the lab and would rather run that tbh (looks serious as fu*k) and I need to hook up with you on IG.

I'm going to Wyoming to fish this Friday so will think about this will river side :)
Don't go SIP bro. Some bad Voodoo with that system. 😂 Stay the f*ck away.. 😂
Definitely coco auto watering like @Greenvein setup or similar.

Cheers on going fishing, sounds awesome bro

Back
Top Bottom