FelipeBlu's Auto Jack & Kryptonite, PSMini LED, Root Pouch, Recipe 420

I harvested the Auto Kryptonite yesterday (Day 81). Suddenly, within ~2 days, her trichs turned milky all over. :yahoo:It looked like there were some clear in some of the lower buds, but also some amber in the upper ones. But at least 90% milky. Bottom line, it was close enough, and I had the time to do it. And I really wanted to go ahead and give Jackie more space.

Decided to do a rough wet trim instead of just cutting the whole plant and hanging upside down. So I cut each stem off, trying to use natural Vs for hanging.

Now the photos. First, the last shot of the ladies together.

Some shots before harvest began.

And the obligatory photos of hanging stems with trimmed buds. The green bowl holds a bunch of buds taken off stems too long to hang (buds spread out), and some that accidentally got snipped off. :eek:

And finally, Jackie gets her own room. Plenty of space to finish her life.

Thanks for stopping by! :thanks:

I harvested the Auto Kryptonite yesterday (Day 81). Suddenly, within ~2 days, her trichs turned milky all over. :yahoo:It looked like there were some clear in some of the lower buds, but also some amber in the upper ones. But at least 90% milky. Bottom line, it was close enough, and I had the time to do it. And I really wanted to go ahead and give Jackie more space.

Decided to do a rough wet trim instead of just cutting the whole plant and hanging upside down. So I cut each stem off, trying to use natural Vs for hanging.

Now the photos. First, the last shot of the ladies together.

Some shots before harvest began.

And the obligatory photos of hanging stems with trimmed buds. The green bowl holds a bunch of buds taken off stems too long to hang (buds spread out), and some that accidentally got snipped off. :eek:

And finally, Jackie gets her own room. Plenty of space to finish her life.

Ooooffff!! Looks taaaasty. Smoke report maybe?

Thanks everyone! :thanks:

I will indeed post a smoke report, but it may not be for a few weeks. :rollit:

In the meantime, if the scissor hash was any indication, the final product is likely to be spicy (like white pepper and coriander), a little citrusy, and a touch woody (like American oak). :ganjamon:

The hash high was immediate, and gave me plenty of energy to complete trimming. But I was also very euphoric and had some great wavy OEVs. So I expect even better after a good cure.
:smokin:

And Jackie is yet to come...

Good afternoon fellow growers! :high-five:

Well, the buds from the Auto Kryptonite are drying nice and slowly. Tried to snap a small stem yesterday and it was still too pliable. Drying box has been pretty steady at low to mid 70Fs and mid to high 40s relative humidity. Very faint hay smell when I open the box, but the buds smell spicy.

Here’s a few photos from reclaiming the soil and pumice from K’s root pouch. I was pleased how easy it was to just strip the pot down and lift the root ball out. Pretty good root development from the transplant. Transplanting Autos is possible. It may have reduced the yield, but I think other factors (cool temps, high humidity, crowding, and light stress/damage) probably had a greater impact on this plant. After all, she barely skipped a beat after the pot up.

Next, Jackie gets her own post. No more having to share with her greedy sister.

:passitleft:

And without further delay, heeere’s...Jackie!

Yesterday, I did a little more pruning of upper fan leaves to open up the middle (between the towering colas :yummy:) and expose all of the lower buds to more direct light.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!

:smokin: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom