Feral's Perpetual Feminized Pollen & Seed Production

7Dust, I would love to check out your completed seed grow :) Door is locked :)

"Experiment with Colloidal Silver and Female Seed Production - Completed"

Soon as I get off a day I'll go back open it.

Just a few photo updates from last night :)
An over all shot of her, she still is very healthy :thumb:

Screenshot_225.png

First up we have an un-treated flower

Screenshot_229.png

This is the first branch that was treated about 5 times and has not been treated since.

Screenshot_228.png

Flower from the same branch which has now had 7 treatments, forgot to get a pic before spraying ;)

Screenshot_227.png

And last up we have the two flowers only treated once, i may give the one on the left another spray, i need to work out how long it has been since last treatment.

Screenshot_226.png

will update a bit later ;)

Yeah if I can remember too. But you can click on that link and send your their until I can

Well crap then. I have no idea to open it then. I'll ask few friends how to, then back to ya.

I got it it's one with twin sister. Clones and seeds. Like page 27 or something. But it's open on my settings.

Everything is going sweet so far, i have continued to spray the one branch and hopefully should start seeing some results soon, i have been taking some photos through the week but just have not had the time to get on here and post them. I will try my best to get them up tomorrow, its kinda a slow period right now in there, not a lot happening, will be more interesting once we start seeing some sacks :rofl:
Peace for now, take care all :Namaste:

Today I took some pics, things are looking great so far, i have faith that all treated areas will produce some nanners, some more than others but hoping to use my main branch to save pollen and the others can self pollinate. None are showing just yet but the differences between treated and untreated flowers is starting to show besides hairs.
First up an untreated flower

Screenshot_2411.png

Next we have the flower i have constantly treated with CS

Screenshot_239.png

This is the first flower treated 5 times and nothing since

Screenshot_238.png

the next 2, on the left has been treated twice, a week between treatments, on the right was treated once.

Screenshot_240.png

I am thinking of starting treatment on another flower, just to see what happens with treatments at a later stage ;)
but... for today thats about it, as i said its a pretty slow period, not a lot happening but things should start picking up soon, Have a great day :Namaste:

Hey there everyone, been a little while since updates, i am still going with this but have not really noticed anything worth reporting, still not seeing any nanners anywhere. Have been thinking a few things could be the issue, #1 the colloidal silver i am using may not be strong enough, #2 I may have started spraying too late as i waited till i saw hairs. I have been consistently treating the one branch and have almost gone through the whole bottle of CS, at this point im going to continue till it runs out. I have ordered some Tiresias Mist but have to wait for it to get here from the US and will use it on a much smaller subject next time around hopefully giving me room to do multi strains at the same time. I have found a few different Feminizing sprays on the market, i may just buy a couple and test them out.
This could be a failure on the first attempt :) I still have hope :rofl:

Just a couple of pics today, first is the branch i continually treat.

Screenshot_274.png

Left was treated twice, Right once.

Screenshot_275.png

and an untreated flower.

Screenshot_277.png

Have a good day :Namaste:

Hey there everyone, been a little while since updates, i am still going with this but have not really noticed anything worth reporting, still not seeing any nanners anywhere. Have been thinking a few things could be the issue, #1 the colloidal silver i am using may not be strong enough, #2 I may have started spraying too late as i waited till i saw hairs. I have been consistently treating the one branch and have almost gone through the whole bottle of CS, at this point im going to continue till it runs out. I have ordered some Tiresias Mist but have to wait for it to get here from the US and will use it on a much smaller subject next time around hopefully giving me room to do multi strains at the same time. I have found a few different Feminizing sprays on the market, i may just buy a couple and test them out.
This could be a failure on the first attempt :) I still have hope :19
Check out this older thread on the subject. I am by no means an expert but I have been reading through this grow from the past using CS.
Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver
For the most part they were using 50 ppm or less CS, but after many tries determined that you should keep spraying until you see nanners. Although, on the ones they only sprayed for a week or two eventually showed nanners it just took longer.

Check out this older thread on the subject. I am by no means an expert but I have been reading through this grow from the past using CS.
Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver
For the most part they were using 50 ppm or less CS, but after many tries determined that you should keep spraying until you see nanners. Although, on the ones they only sprayed for a week or two eventually showed nanners it just took longer.

Thanks HemiSync, I think thats the original CS journal i read before becoming a member here :rofl: very awesome thread. I was thinking along the same lines, I do think there will be some pollen production and nanners in all treated areas but the chances of self pollination are pretty slim (pollination may happen but may not be enough time for seeds to ripen), then i will just use the pollen on another cutting. To me i will not call it a failure unless the plant dies :rofl:

Thanks HemiSync, I think thats the original CS journal i read before becoming a member here :rofl: very awesome thread. I was thinking along the same lines, I do think there will be some pollen production and nanners in all treated areas but the chances of self pollination are pretty slim (pollination may happen but may not be enough time for seeds to ripen), then i will just use the pollen on another cutting. To me i will not call it a failure unless the plant dies :rofl:
I have one that I only sprayed for 2 weeks and while those buds look different there are no nanners showing yet. If I have to, being this is an autoflower, I will chop all of the plant except for the one branch and throw it in a window until I get some female pollen one way or the other. :laughtwo: In the future I will be spraying until I see nanners.

Back
Top Bottom