Feral's Perpetual Feminized Pollen & Seed Production

Im all new to this indoor stuff, been growing outdoors for years, we put them in the ground and used water, nothing like what we do here :rofl:, didnt even know a feminised seed existed till about 5 years ago haha. We have always been self sufficient and grow what we need for our own use, any extra our friends get, they are also growers so we switch our weed around so we have allsorts hehe.

So for tonight after checking on Atomic#1, i have decided enough with the CS treatments on this branch, looks good to me and not many new white pistles are showing. I did mark 2 new flower sites as i mentioned before, both had a treatment tonight, one will get another treatment tomorrow and the other will get its last treatment next week :) I may even leave the second flower with one treatment depending on the results. I decided to take a photo not so close this time and under 2700k lighting, the CS doesnt really seem to be affecting her fans too bad its only when i zoom right in you notice tiny discolorations, overall she is a very healthy girl.

Screenshot_208.png

:Namaste:

Now this what we do in flowering stage for more bud production, we trim twice. 25th day of flowering and 52 day. So all light can get to bottoms. I used to grow indoors like 1000 years ago with old crap. This kinda new and it helps. We cut ours down to skinning minnie leave few leaves and take off most all fan leaves. They block most all the light. They look almost naked. Think on that also. Bud will be hard and full if you do. Our group usually stays on Denise journal. Check that out sometime also. Most all big wigs are posing on her journal most all the time. They big on oils now.

Not overly worried with yield on these, or any really hehe, about to harvest tomorrow and should be more than enough to keep me going till next harvest ;) I should be getting a harvest every 4 weeks in the near future so will start a perpetual journal when my other journal finishes in a few days :)

So onto tonights updates, I did not respray any CS tonight, The first branch looks fine to me with minimal white pistles, one of the other flowers i marked last night shows minimal signs of treatment whereas the other has reacted really well to it, we will see if one 50ppm CS treatment is enough to produce pollen sacks :)

The untreated flowers are looking nice, trichs glistening :)

Screenshot_220.png

This is the original treated flower (5 Treatments in total over a 7 day period)

Screenshot_218.png

And finally the red branch, this has only received 1 treatment and will not get any more.

Screenshot_219.png

Thanks for checking in guys and gals, have a great day :Namaste:

Yeah they told me same thing also. But I didn't spray but 2 maybe 3 times. Total. But like I said mine was above 80 ppm.and I sprayed the node only. At night. I heard of people spraying 3 times a day once a day. For a week two weeks. Not sure on any thing of a true for how to. But it worked for me just few time. Reason I know it was just few times spraying them. Is it never seem to work the first time I tried it and sprayed it 3 times a day for like 2 weeks. Then I bought a bottle with 240ppm CS. And I sprayed it once or twice , then said screw it. 6 weeks later I have seeds like crazy. Took me for ever get rid of them. Had seed all over every plant . Never found not one plant without seeds. It mixed and pollenated 3 different plants. How I got a trio mix now.

Not overly worried with yield on these, or any really hehe, about to harvest tomorrow and should be more than enough to keep me going till next harvest ;) I should be getting a harvest every 4 weeks in the near future so will start a perpetual journal when my other journal finishes in a few days :)

So onto tonights updates, I did not respray any CS tonight, The first branch looks fine to me with minimal white pistles, one of the other flowers i marked last night shows minimal signs of treatment whereas the other has reacted really well to it, we will see if one 50ppm CS treatment is enough to produce pollen sacks :)

The untreated flowers are looking nice, trichs glistening :)

Screenshot_220.png

This is the original treated flower (5 Treatments in total over a 7 day period)

Screenshot_218.png

And finally the red branch, this has only received 1 treatment and will not get any more.

Screenshot_219.png

Thanks for checking in guys and gals, have a great day :Namaste:

Looks great.

Yeah they told me same thing also. But I didn't spray but 2 maybe 3 times. Total. But like I said mine was above 80 ppm.and I sprayed the node only. At night. I heard of people spraying 3 times a day once a day. For a week two weeks. Not sure on any thing of a true for how to. But it worked for me just few time. Reason I know it was just few times spraying them. Is it never seem to work the first time I tried it and sprayed it 3 times a day for like 2 weeks. Then I bought a bottle with 240ppm CS. And I sprayed it once or twice , then said screw it. 6 weeks later I have seeds like crazy. Took me for ever get rid of them. Had seed all over every plant . Never found not one plant without seeds. It mixed and pollenated 3 different plants. How I got a trio mix now.

Thank you so much! This is invaluable info for us all :)

Sorry i have not updated, been a hectic couple of days harvesting and still going. Doesnt help i went out to see a band last night which was like a 2 hour drive there and another 2 hours home so kinda stalled the process, going to see them again tonight but a little closer to home so i should have updated piccys tonight :)

So last night i checked up on this girl but the photos did not turn out clearly, today i will just do a quick update to where i am at. I am really happy with the progress so far in the treated areas but there is not a lot happening at this point, will take a few weeks for the nanners to show. I decided i would start spraying one of the lower originally treated flower sites again, just to be sure to see results, dont want to get further in and be like "I should have...". So as i said, no photos today but will be back in there in a few hours and will make it a priority. Hope everyone is well, Have a great day :Namaste:

Good deal. . Looks like u r all set up. Now just wait and see pollen sacks.

Interesting stuff im subbed. In my last grow I got hundreds of viable seeds from a c99 that grew bananas & I don't think it affected yield or potency. I'm guessing it happened because it was too close to the lights. In any case its comforting knowing you've got lots of good seeds at hand, even if hundreds is way too much for my personal use...I feel like I should plant some somewhere, anywhere lol!

:thumb:

Hey solmj, yeah I used 240 cs got hundreds. Hoping see better result here.

Feral, looking awesome in here!! Thank you for the invite! :)

Thanks for checking it out DrZiggy, Your girls also look amazing :)
Hopefully things will pick up in here shortly, i still have a bit of harvesting to complete, up to 1kg wet trimmed bud so far :rofl:

Pics should happen tonight, just need to swap my tents around first and get one of my girls into flower before she takes over the tent lol.

Thanks for checking it out DrZiggy, Your girls also look amazing :)
Hopefully things will pick up in here shortly, i still have a bit of harvesting to complete, up to 1kg wet trimmed bud so far :rofl:

Pics should happen tonight, just need to swap my tents around first and get one of my girls into flower before she takes over the tent lol.

the trimmed buds arent with seeds, are they? :)

the trimmed buds arent with seeds, are they? :)

nooo seeds lol, well maybe a couple on my Great White Shark but will be disposed of, shim had issues from the start and ended up hermy lol. only 99g came from her in total so no big drama, most of it is smokeable bud just have to pop seeds :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom