Finally, A Second Grow Journal!

ok... so if you are intending to run this approved for organic growers soil in an organic grow, belay the order to allow chlorine in there. You need to do all you can to bolster the living microbes in the soil, not kill them with chlorine. We are getting closer to the problem here now that I learn you are trying to do this without additional nutes... what are you adding to add more microbes? An organic grow needs compost teas or microbial innoculations regularly... if you are not doing that, this is not an organic grow, despite the great mineralized soil. May I suggest adding some RealGrower's Recharge to your program to be able to get the active microlife that you need? It is cheap and very effective... I am running my current organic grow on it now and it works great!
Just read up on them and it seems like just my thing, order placed and they'll arrive tomorrow! Hopefully my plants don't need water until then. Also got a new ph pen coming as I think mine is busted

So twistys cotyledon is now yellowing, I'm thinking she's going to be a heavy drinker. Hopefully she's good until my recharge arrives tomorrow
IMG_20191110_103644.jpg

IMG_20191110_103658.jpg

RC2 beginning to show signs of a deficiency as well, reaffirms my thoughts of a nute deficiency
IMG_20191110_103702.jpg

DK looks good but is much younger, probably hasn't exasperated the nutes in her cup yet
IMG_20191110_103714.jpg

So twistys cotyledon is now yellowing, I'm thinking she's going to be a heavy drinker. Hopefully she's good until my recharge arrives tomorrow
IMG_20191110_103644.jpg

IMG_20191110_103658.jpg

RC2 beginning to show signs of a deficiency as well, reaffirms my thoughts of a nute deficiency
IMG_20191110_103702.jpg

DK looks good but is much younger, probably hasn't exasperated the nutes in her cup yet
IMG_20191110_103714.jpg
Since she is unable yet to bring in the nutrients she needs via the damage roots, she is doing what she needs to do to keep the new growth going... the cotyledons had to go. She is a fighter!

Should I do a small mix of my liquid squid nutes? Also should note, these girls are still in the seed starter soil, not the organic mix final soil
yes... there is nothing in there for the plant to use so you must rely on the nutes for the moment. You still have some room in those cups... I would lift the current structure up out of the cup and I would put some good mineralized soil under it to fill up the cup. Then, the Recharge will have something to work with and you can get the feeding cycle started while still in the solo cups.

yes... there is nothing in there for the plant to use so you must rely on the nutes for the moment. You still have some room in those cups... I would lift the current structure up out of the cup and I would put some good mineralized soil under it to fill up the cup. Then, the Recharge will have something to work with and you can get the feeding cycle started while still in the solo cups.
I'll have to wait until I water to remove the soil from the pot correct? I've never had to transplant beforev

The following pictures were taken just before a light watering. I used .75 tsp of my squid concentrate into 1 bottle of water. I proceeded to water using the @Emilya watering technique, slowly dripping water from a drilled hole in the water bottle cap. Took about 6 minutes to wet surface area twice for the plants, a total of about 230 ml between all three. I'll be doing an actual watering as soon as they dry out using the recharge packs on the way.
IMG_20191111_000520.jpg

I believe I'm going to mainline this girl, she's already quite tall and barely starting node 3
IMG_20191111_000525.jpg

IMG_20191111_000530.jpg

IMG_20191111_000536.jpg

Welp, may have killed my best going plant. Tried to up pot and there was almost no root ball, dirt fell everywhere trying to remove her and when she came out, half her roots we're still behind. Hopefully she's a fighter. Hastily threw the stronger soil into the bottom of the pot and threw her on top... Any advice?
IMG_20191113_011358.jpg

Hopefully the soil takes, nite deficiency was getting worse. Watered the new pot with recharge, squid concentrate and a bit of CalMag . For the other 2 I applied soil to the top of the pot and watered with the same mix. Hopefully it carries the nutes to the roots and can save them
IMG_20191113_012059.jpg

IMG_20191113_012045.jpg

Also made a crude transplant cup and filled with Coco, dropped in the NL auto seed I had germinating for a few days.
IMG_20191113_004124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom