FINALLY Got it Rollin!

Re: FINALLY got it rollin'!

Been a tiny bit busy tonight, made my ultrasonic fogger 7 clone bucket (3 gal).......might get a couple more for around the house and one for a shallow dish in the veg cab... cool little device. It was just thrown in the flower cab for now...
IMG_2628.JPG

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

...just threw it in the flower cab for now....

Also made a bucket lid with eye hooks for LST'ing....
IMG_26261.JPG

Should work well.

Here is the rest of the crew, especially the one I have been training, she is spread out really nice, sturdy branches from supercropping.....lots of sites exposed, as far as I can tell at least. You guys know what you are looking at naturally.
IMG_26383.JPG

IMG_26341.JPG

IMG_26332.JPG

IMG_26341.JPG

and look how condensed this plant is??? Strange!?!?
IMG_26363.JPG

Why cant my plants look so healthy >.<

SG

They will Sanibel, just follow your fellow Deep Water Culture advice and take 'er slow (the hardest part for me). The start was the hardest for me, you saw the pics, damn near killed them all, lost 2. And I wasn't the most budget conscious either, spent some dough on equipment (oh in hindsight now!), so I was really freaking out. Some on here make it look so easy, they stoke a leaf and it grows a foot (hmmmm, sounds strange!!)

Oddly enough I am not EXACTLY sure what I did. Might of been the 8 step remedy, the change from BC to GH nutes, water, or all of it combined.

If you have the room take some bag seed and start a couple more plants, for back up and for honing in your skills. Sure wish I had more to offer. by our second or third grow we'll both have the hang of it I am sure.

They will Sanibel, just follow your fellow Deep Water Culture advice and take 'er slow (the hardest part for me). The start was the hardest for me, you saw the pics, damn near killed them all, lost 2. And I wasn't the most budget conscious either, spent some dough on equipment (oh in hindsight now!), so I was really freaking out. Some on here make it look so easy, they stoke a leaf and it grows a foot (hmmmm, sounds strange!!)

Oddly enough I am not EXACTLY sure what I did. Might of been the 8 step remedy, the change from BC to GH nutes, water, or all of it combined.

If you have the room take some bag seed and start a couple more plants, for back up and for honing in your skills. Sure wish I had more to offer. by our second or third grow we'll both have the hang of it I am sure.

Ya man just hoping to get through this area, I might go buy some real nutes like FF or something this weekend the powder isn't really doing it for me.

Oddly enough I might have a interesting theory on the water, last two tub fills I used the bathtub water, first one I ever did was out of the sink, better sink results than shower..... prob no difference, but nutrient levels I don't know but the Ph levels were different straight from the corresponding areas.

SG

Alrighty, time has come now, it's been 4 weeks and a couple days and I am ready to take some plants and start flowering! :) I have the flower cab sealed from light very well, temps are good, humidity is around 30-35%, timers are set and run correctly and the HSS PPF-800 has no glitches.

Frosty, I can see exactly what you mean by the lighter green growth and being able to up the nutes. I am building it up slowly.

I included the best picture i could of the cab (had to stand on the toilet!) to give you an idea what I have for space (flower cab is 2'w x 2'd x 54-57 inches high, can't remember exact height), anyhow from everyone's past experience with closet grows what number of plants could I flower in here and still be productive in harvest (and yes of course i want as much as possible! lol)? Please help me decide this.
I was gonna do 6 plants? Maybe four? Any advice would be great.
IMG_26412.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

...and tonight veggie shot....
IMG_26441.JPG

That one on the lower right is the LSTed plant.

I included the best picture i could of the cab (had to stand on the toilet!) to give you an idea what I have for space (flower cab is 2'w x 2'd x 54-57 inches high, can't remember exact height), anyhow from everyone's past experience with closet grows what number of plants could I flower in here and still be productive in harvest (and yes of course i want as much as possible! lol)? Please help me decide this.
I was gonna do 6 plants? Maybe four? Any advice would be great.

1 bro...
420_090.jpg

That's my closet with a floorspace of 2'3"x2'3". In that pic the plant is only 2 weeks into flower. Vegged for 3+ weeks. The only way you could do 2 or 4 is to start with clones and top them or start with seeds and lst like crazy.

Bubbles grow big plants! I thought I could get away with two. No way.

Give it some thought. Space is very important for a plant to thrive. Don't forget some supplemental lighting on the sides of her too.

Keep up the good work and good luck!

1 bro...
420_090.jpg

That's my closet with a floorspace of 2'3"x2'3". In that pic the plant is only 2 weeks into flower. Vegged for 3+ weeks. The only way you could do 2 or 4 is to start with clones and top them or start with seeds and lst like crazy.

Bubbles grow big plants! I thought I could get away with two. No way.

Give it some thought. Space is very important for a plant to thrive. Don't forget some supplemental lighting on the sides of her too.

Keep up the good work and good luck!

OK Yarddog. DAMN! Not what I wanted to hear....but what I needed to hear! haha! I was hoping to at least do 2 plants but if I must go with just one I think it will be the LSTed one. (Ya sure I can't get 3 in there? J/K, being a noob!)

I am gonna hold off on the CFL for flowering just so I can see what this HSS led can do with my minimal experience. Also gonna start to dabble with cloning now that i have my fogger cloner working properly. :)

Well, today I will get some things moved over and rearranged, will post pictures up and try top be on top of the journal more for the led part.

Oh, and thanks for the props! :thanks:

YD, actually those are my exact measurements as well- 2'3" x 2'3" and 4'9" high (from top of bucket it's 3'11", so almost 4 foot of usable grow space)...and just so i have this correct, no more topping during flowering unless ABSOLUTELY neccessary right?

if your going to top in flower, altho i dont suggest it make sure you do it in the early 1st week of bloom. if you do it to late basicly it will split but the branches wont be as strong and will kill the yield, strong healthy branches = fat juicy buds.

my fav time to top my plants are when they have about 8 to 9 nodes ill cut above the 6th set and cut the bottom set or two of branches off and let it veg for one more week. basicly giveing me a good 6 to 8 branches to work with and lsting is easier. then ill pop it into bloom.

you end up with this..
rsz_img_1220.jpg
rsz_img_1228.jpg

Roots on some toddlers.....
IMG_2651.JPG

..and smokin' this tonight while changing things over, yep it's 1:20am for me right now, I don't sleep much, at least not at night.
IMG_26543.JPG

Back
Top Bottom