Finally ready to take my infusions seriously!

Mystical Mama

420 Member
Hi everyone, I've finally decided I am not cut out to make RSO so the next best thing is to infuse. However, in the past, there were SO many opinions about how to get the most potent infusion that I would end up randomly picking one recipe and hoping for the best. My infusions to date have not been very potent at all. So here I am!

Background: Medical MMJ user since 2012. Now, I am a bit of both - recreational and medical. I prefer edibles to smoking nowadays, although I do vape cartridges occasionally, dab occasionally, and vape bud rarely. My dream goal is to make potent infused oil and make edibles that are around 5- 10 mg each.

I do have a few questions:

I have high-potency buds that have been vacuum sealed for (this is embarrassing) years. Is it trash?

I also have 13% CBD hemp that has not been vacuum sealed for over a year. Is that trash?

Ps: Before I continue, is this the place to ask questions as a newbie? Or head over to another forum?

Thank you and yay!

Things I do.JPG

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mystical Mama
I have high-potency buds that have been vacuum sealed for (this is embarrassing) years. Is it trash?
No I have some in jars years old
I also have 13% CBD hemp that has not been vacuum sealed for over a year. Is that trash?
no It will degrade a bit over time
is this the place to ask questions as a newbie? Or head over to another forum?
This forum is for introductions

It sounds like you have a lot of product to work with, as long as it is vacuum seal you should be good.
Are you plan on growing anything eventually?
If so what kind of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

Methods of Medication

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome Mystical Mama, nice to meet you! I think all your weed is fine for extraction or any process. I do it two ways. In a magical butter machine with olive oil. And I also press rosen and mix it into warm olive oil, then into caps. I like both methods and think although pressing is harder work it makes the process faster.

Welcome Mystical Mama, nice to meet you! I think all your weed is fine for extraction or any process. I do it two ways. In a magical butter machine with olive oil. And I also press rosen and mix it into warm olive oil, then into caps. I like both methods and think although pressing is harder work it makes the process faster.
Can you give me an approx. ratio of oil to rosin. Thanks in advance @StoneOtter

It sounds like you have a lot of product to work with, as long as it is vacuum seal you should be good.
Are you plan on growing anything eventually?
If so what kind of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

Methods of Medication

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Cool! I used to work on cannabis farms in Northern California, which is why I have so much! As for growing, I did grow 6 plants outside with low yield but good bud! I got Forbidden Fruit clones from my friend up north and really good soil! I used grow bags. I know I will try it again and I am excited to have all of you mentors!

Thanks for the suggestions:)

Hi everyone, I've finally decided I am not cut out to make RSO so the next best thing is to infuse. However, in the past, there were SO many opinions about how to get the most potent infusion that I would end up randomly picking one recipe and hoping for the best. My infusions to date have not been very potent at all. So here I am!

Background: Medical MMJ user since 2012. Now, I am a bit of both - recreational and medical. I prefer edibles to smoking nowadays, although I do vape cartridges occasionally, dab occasionally, and vape bud rarely. My dream goal is to make potent infused oil and make edibles that are around 5- 10 mg each.

I do have a few questions:

Ps: Before I continue, is this the place to ask questions as a newbie? Or head over to another forum?

Thank you and yay!

Things I do.JPG
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Great chart. :rofl: :thumb:
Looks similar to mine.
Hope your having a great day.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom