First Berry White Closet Grow

Thats exactly what Im hoping for. To harvest enough to last until next harvest.
I think your perpetual plan & set up will definitely be successful jesse~ you're doing exactly how I would, had I been able to start perpetual right away~ I was advised that harvesting one plant every couple weeks would keep me & at least one other person in meds all the time~ yay perpetual!

Finally got to check on my girls!
Claudette's happy & pistils are multiplying already~ I didn't think to take pictures of the hairs though~
420-magazine-mobile25147189.jpg

Matilda is praying for the lights!
420-magazine-mobile976121644.jpg

She's stacked, but no hairs yet~ at least there are no bawlz either!
420-magazine-mobile1526252678.jpg

Aiiight 420 fam... it's carbon scrubber time~ personally I love my whole house to smell the way it does right now, but it makes the guy paranoid so I'm looking at sets... this is what I found~
420-magazine-mobile1445129343.jpg
Its fairly priced, specs will fit my cool tube hood and reviews are good enough for a "skunk taxidermy" hobbyist~

Anyone have any thoughts?

Get a fan speed control too. Pretty cheap and you'll want it. The fan probably pushes around 340 cfm and that's a lot for what we do. You don't seem to be having temp issues and that dictates a lot in regards to venting. You may even be able to go with a 4" but remember.. you can always take it off, but you can't put it back on. ;)

Beautiful update!

Claudette is 24" tall
420-magazine-mobile937771367.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1247079273.jpg

C's trunk!
420-magazine-mobile2138702954.jpg

Her hairs are multiplying! I can almost see where the budlets will be! They look even better in person!
420-magazine-mobile968967983.jpg

Matilda is also 24" tall and grew to 29" in diameter!
420-magazine-mobile567186797.jpg

M's chandelier style lst
420-magazine-mobile591285977.jpg

The tops look way lighter in photos because of the flash but look better in person! I did give Claudette a 3/4 strength feeding today with AN Grow, Micro & Bloom today~

Happy happy mama!

Thanks gypsy... my room is 5x8x8... you think 4" is enough?

If you were running LED I would say no doubt. With your current lighting you should be fine. 4" is typically right around 110-140cfm depending on who's fan. That's 320 cubic feet so you'll be doing a complete air exchange about every three minutes theoretically.
I need to catch up lol. Have you considered air intake? I remember it's a small room with a door. Intake should be filtered IMO. Cheap pleated filters at the hardware store work fine. There are easy to modify to several situations. I make tube shaped filters (capped on one end) out of them. Works great for tents and maximizes free space on the filter media. Your situation will likely be different but I highly recommend that filter media for all kinds of things. A MERV rating of 8 or higher. The stuff with expanded metal on it is also more adaptable.. just be sure to where gloves or be super careful when handling it. The metal is sharp. Friggin' Predator net weapon really lol. Helps hold the tube shape though. I'll take a few pics on my next rounds :)

If you were running LED I would say no doubt. With your current lighting you should be fine. 4" is typically right around 110-140cfm depending on who's fan. That's 320 cubic feet so you'll be doing a complete air exchange about every three minutes theoretically.
I need to catch up lol. Have you considered air intake? I remember it's a small room with a door. Intake should be filtered IMO. Cheap pleated filters at the hardware store work fine. There are easy to modify to several situations. I make tube shaped filters (capped on one end) out of them. Works great for tents and maximizes free space on the filter media. Your situation will likely be different but I highly recommend that filter media for all kinds of things. A MERV rating of 8 or higher. The stuff with expanded metal on it is also more adaptable.. just be sure to where gloves or be super careful when handling it. The metal is sharp. Friggin' Predator net weapon really lol. Helps hold the tube shape though. I'll take a few pics on my next rounds :)
Please do gypsy cuz I have no clue what you're talking about. The closet door is a folding door that folds into a v when opened. It never seals & I'll leave it cracked or totally open to help regulate temp & rh. Thanks!

Please do gypsy cuz I have no clue what you're talking about. The closet door is a folding door that folds into a v when opened. It never seals & I'll leave it cracked or totally open to help regulate temp & rh. Thanks!

Stand down unless you are cutting holes lol. What kind of heat does the house have? Baseboard/cadet or furnace with ducting? If it's furnace just keep the filter clean in that. Sorry, I get pest paranoia :laughtwo: but where I live is really bad with bugs. Everyone here has troubles. I solved mine with UVC light and spot treatments of ferment deterrents.

I've lucked out with a fairly self regulating environment! I don't wanna mess that up, but rh is a touch high atm... it's currently 58% with the closet wide open; 71° with lights on~ rh gets up to 70% overnight. Temps still good at 64°low overnight

Stand down unless you are cutting holes lol. What kind of heat does the house have? Baseboard/cadet or furnace with ducting? If it's furnace just keep the filter clean in that. Sorry, I get pest paranoia :laughtwo: but where I live is really bad with bugs. Everyone here has troubles. I solved mine with UVC light and spot treatments of ferment deterrents.
Thankfully it's not a rental... heating is furnace/ ducting with an 8" allergen filter. Just changed the furnace filter a couple months ago. So sounds like I might be good~

Back
Top Bottom