First Berry White Closet Grow

So I was worried my temps would be high, but somehow the high today is 73.6°~ thank you growing gods~

I gave Jubilee & Matilda water & nutes as they were fairly light but will wait on the other 3 as they are still moist. I will feed them tomorrow~ I've been told they like steady moisture in flowering and not let them dry put like in veg...

Lol... it was on your thread I learned that ~ I'm doing the knuckle test because honestly I think I was underwatering not thinking about the weight of the growing plant adding to the weight of the pot... derp!

Yes it is luke, my very first! ~ with the help of these fine folks I'm going to be amazingly happy come harvest! Thank you much~ they say thanks~

So you switch the clone to 18-6 or more? Does that mean it goes back into veg? (Sorry to hack your thread vesp)
Yeah if your taking a clone off a flowering plant you just toss it into 18-6, I'm sure it stresses them a little but they hop on board, meant to add i think that most people wait till flowering to make sure the plants female before taking clones.

So you switch the clone to 18-6 or more? Does that mean it goes back into veg? (Sorry to hack your thread vesp)
Not at all luke~ we're all here for the same reason~ to learn... please ask away...

I read that taking clones during flowering causes the growth to slow a bit because the plant needs time to recover, but I've also read where people clone during flower... I'm guessing during the 3rd week flower defol. That's my intention. I don't want anything to slow my buds being built. And my understanding is that it will revert back to vegetation stage when you put it back under 18/6... but no experience in this yet~ just my understanding of the science~

Yeah if your taking a clone off a flowering plant you just toss it into 18-6, I'm sure it stresses them a little but they hop on board, meant to add i think that most people wait till flowering to make sure the plants female before taking clones.

Omg duh. I think I've read that somewhere and my stoned a** just completely forget haha. Okay sweet I'll plan on taking a clone soon.

Luke, I'm out of medicine & I still have to read my own journal to figure out what I've done & when! I'm going to have to keep better notes when I do have medicine~ I Like to get to brain freeze stage when I have medicine! Lol

First official 12/12 cycle for my babies!
420-magazine-mobile1756866663.jpg

Back
Top Bottom