First Berry White Closet Grow

Totally... first thing I did this morning was walk to the basement. Thankfully I was awake enough to stop halfway there! Lol. I guess it's good I have 3 doors to get through before I hit the closet! Thankfully after tomorrow it will be business as usual and I'll be up & down those stairs several hundred times!

Totally... first thing I did this morning was walk to the basement. Thankfully I was awake enough to stop halfway there! Lol. I guess it's good I have 3 doors to get through before I hit the closet! Thankfully after tomorrow it will be business as usual and I'll be up & down those stairs several hundred times!
Sounds like a hell of a workout lol, we're probably just as excited to see your girls tomorrow as you (ok maybe not AS excited lol) but make sure to get lots of pics!

But only during a 12 hour window :)

You know Leo~ I always lived on the 3rd floor in the city~ 78 stairs to the street in my last place~ so my basement steps are helping me keep up my buns of steel!
78 stairs? Ever since i can remember I've been 6"2' and 260lbs that would be a deal breaker for me lol, especially when i used to hit the gym, i couldn't imagine walking up all those stairs after leg day. if hell is real that's where you'll find me, crying in a stair well that never ends the day after leg day . .

3rd floor? man, grocery shopping and laundry must have sucked...
That and the fact that I'm so forgetful I can never leave just once! Lol~ also the laundry room was in the basement, so another 20 steps... when I moved I literally put all the soft stuff in bags & threw them over the balcony!

You know Leo~ I always lived on the 3rd floor in the city~ 78 stairs to the street in my last place~ so my basement steps are helping me keep up my buns of steel!

Buns of steel? Rust in your underwear?

I don't know how you do it snarly, but nothing left on my butt to fall off ~ I use plenty of tp with ridges!~
I don't have buns of steel, but I do have a gut of blubber. Blubber doesn't rust.
But I can rest a bong on it :bongrip:

I lost count in my 20s~ I'm covered~ my old roommate is an artist & I've got a lot of friends who are tattoo artists so I got spoiled not having to pay for them~
Lucky! I hope to be there in the future! I always remember this documentary I saw when i was a kid about tattoos, this guy said his body was like a trunk with stickers of everywhere he's been, i fell in love with the idea and have been working on it when given the chance.

Yeah, you'd have to cut me up into some tiny pieces to not be able to identify me~ every single one is a memory & a story to tell~ I have lots of stories~ lol

Back
Top Bottom