First DWC Grow Journal #1 Gorilla Bomb

hi mate, i would think about bending down the top colas of your plants to a 90* angle and bringing the light down so the bottoms can get nice and fat too :slide:

hi mate, i would think about bending down the top colas of your plants to a 90* angle and bringing the light down so the bottoms can get nice and fat too :slide:

Good idea! I'll definitely try it tonight when the lights come on since the trellis net got here today, thanks for the heads up. Heres a better photo that I took last night, so roughly 24 hours of growth its quite astonishing how fast they grow.

IMAG0727_1_.jpg

It really is amazing how quickly they grown in dwc, I'm currently having my first go at dwc also, still in veg at the moment, do you find it straight forward enough to refresh your res buckets? letting all the water out is one thing but cleaning the inside properly is a nightmare no?! where do you put a plant with suspended roots when trying to do this?! Lol anyways I'm confident you will get a great yield if you can get most of the canopy flat and bring the light down. Check out my first grow journal it will show what a net can do!

It really is amazing how quickly they grown in dwc, I’m currently having my first go at dwc also, still in veg at the moment, do you find it straight forward enough to refresh your res buckets? letting all the water out is one thing but cleaning the inside properly is a nightmare no?! where do you put a plant with suspended roots when trying to do this?! Lol anyways I’m confident you will get a great yield if you can get most of the canopy flat and bring the light down. Check out my first grow journal it will show what a net can do!
Surprisingly they don't get dirty its a quick rinse in the tub, sometimes I'll add bleach if theres a bit of brown stain. Right now I'm doing it the hard way by putting them in another empty 5gal bucket. The most tedious process is keeping up with the PH, now that their in flower I can get away with not checking for 2 days since it barely fluctuates.

I checked your grow out, as with everyone elses I can look at yours and visually see how to lay out the net but with mine their so damn tall and all over the place that IDK where to even begin with the net, the stocks are nearly 5ft tall its kind of overwhelming especially in a small 4x4 tent. I'm guessing if done like you suggest by bending everything down itll flatten them out and be more easy to work with.

Yeah definitely, I think it's a bit late to utilise the scrog net this time round but bending will definitely help. With the big thick stems I've found that wrapping a tea towel around where you plan to bend and using some pliers to crush the stem is the best most accurate way to bend them to where you need them, then Just tie up to help support the weight. I go for 12" above canopy in flower with leds

It's that time again, update for 11/15/2017. Everything is going alright so far, especially for the problems I had starting flower with my power destroying the inline booster fan like day 2 of flower, then 3 days later when the new one got here it destroyed that one also.

Everything is finely going smooth, besides the problem with seedling #2 I've given up on trying to diagnose it I'll let her grow and do it's thing as she is growing buds nicely. The roots have looked almost the same since veg, they don't look unhealthy but they don't look healthy either if that makes any sense.

To fix that I had purchased some Voodoo Juice, put some in the reservoir today so hopefully it'll make a difference $16 for 250ml, luckily its 2ml per liter so it should last a good bit since each reservoir is only 3.5 gallons so technically thats about 1tsp per reservoir every few days.

Heres the bag seedling
20171215_111636_1_.jpg

seedling #1
20171215_112207_1_.jpg

seedling #1
20171215_112248_1_.jpg

20171215_112704_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom