First Ever Auto Grow: Tangerine Dream, Partial Journal Days 36-71

Harvest will be interesting too- You're gonna have an actual shitload of pot!

They don’t care that it’s not warm enough for cannabis to be outside yet (60 daytime 45 nighttime) they are loving every minute out here. Samson the cat also says hello.
95B6C00C-70C1-4713-A4BF-BD00AA32E4EB.jpeg

This plant has really been a lovely surprise. It started as a plant I was going to use as a mother, growing along side my first autoflower seeds ever. Once I saw how awesome the autos were, I cleared room in my tent and this plant went outside for a few days. Then it became a houseplant for a week or so. Once a tent opened up, it went back in. I hadn’t even considered that it might be flowering already, and I put it in 24/0 with the other plants. A few days later I notice it’s in full flower, and looking pretty, so I switched it to 12/12. This whole time I just watered it (about 80% of the time) with 4g megacrop. For the past month it’s been at 6g megacrop along with 1 tsp GH floralicious base enhancer (1-1-1). The last 2 waterings I replaced that GH with Sweet Candy (0-17-28) It runs about 10 “ underneath 2400w (400 at the wall) of cheap amz LEDs, with the right spectrum. This plant looks and smells more delicious every day. Crossing fingers...
6F432A38-90F2-46EC-BCD0-63881EBB9F1D.jpeg

Nice! Those buds are gonna be huge by the time she's done!

Nice! Those buds are gonna be huge by the time she's done!
I think she’s a 9 week flower time and is maybe on week 6. Gonna be a monster, that bud in the middle :oops:.
Forgot to mention that one of my poorly mounted led lights crashed through this plant about 2 weeks ago and knocked off 2 little lower branches, luckily missing all vital tops.

Of the 3 strange “autoflower” plants that I have outside (now 118 days old) only 1 has truly switched to flowering, it’s the Gorilla Glue. The other 2 are doing this weird in between thing and may just have to look pretty and grow along with the sun all summer. But this one has switched and I’m hoping it doesn’t go back-
DFE6F687-D5B5-4C7B-9A9E-6AC09CB1F274.jpeg
FF352EBE-FBAF-4DC9-885C-176CADEFF0E5.jpeg

Will be interesting to see what she does. At least it’s a she.

Here are the rest of the bunch, all in different places in the yard with awesome sun exposure all day (when it’s sunny)
Gorilla Glue plant #2
645AE6F9-52AF-4B0E-BBA8-77E66EFC5619.jpeg

FE47D4FD-260D-4F10-BE3E-04BEA276AC21.jpeg

tangerine dream plant #3
F31458E3-7904-4110-A587-CA8AB740491C.jpeg

ChemDawg plant #2 photo (that was in flower before I knew it was too late) kind of just a decorative plant now lol.
CC6F8C2D-7FDD-430A-B981-7B7905E5046F.jpeg

They all look great!
So,is that ChemDawg#2 flowering? hard to tell,but it kind of looks like it.
Odd that the TD isn't flowering- it's an auto,Right?
One thing's for sure- in 3 to 6 months, you're going to have more pot than you know what to do with!
(I'm sure you'll figure it out, though ;) )

They all look great!
So,is that ChemDawg#2 flowering? hard to tell,but it kind of looks like it.
Odd that the TD isn't flowering- it's an auto,Right?
One thing's for sure- in 3 to 6 months, you're going to have more pot than you know what to do with!
(I'm sure you'll figure it out, though ;) )
It is (or was) along with the beautiful one inside. And being a photo plant, it’s very confused as to why the days are getting longer. It’s doing this weird canvassing thing and looks like I trained it that way but it’s just the beach wind and sun. Not sure what will come of it, I have lots of irons in the fire here :lot-o-toke:

Yes you do...I notice there's a couple seedlings starting also,so even more irons!
Yes indeed, the carcass special LRX seeds. One for outside, one for inside. And if I get pollen, it shall be the father of many new strains!

I thought that might be them...
I hope they grow well for you-they're off to a good start!

And if I get pollen,
You could maybe send a little to dear ol dad...!

I thought that might be them...
I hope they grow well for you-they're off to a good start!

You could maybe send a little to dear ol dad...!
No problem on that one, are you looking to make more seeds? I am hoping with my seedsman order coming, the timing will be right to make some interesting crosses if I do get a male/herm from your seeds.

I'm always looking to make more seeds...not that I get many of them planted,but they're nice to have
as backup. I was going to do a large grow in the backyard with them this year,but your brothers wedding reception in September put the kaibosh on that...so maybe next year :straightface: .

She’s finally getting some color in her pistils, was wondering if it would ever happen. According to the breeder, this is a 9-11 week flower time. Not really sure the day this started flowering but I’m assuming I’m near 7 weeks. Going to just go by the trichomes. New wireless microscope gets here today so there should be some awesome pics to share later! She’s chunking up good...
102E0FD6-2A93-4BCA-8CA4-5C18649FCF59.jpeg

She's looking great!-This is the best part,watching the buds get a little fatter every day!
She’s finally getting some color in her pistils, was wondering if it would ever happen.
I'm still waiting on some purple on my Alaskan Purple...only 4 or 5 days left,so she needs to hurry tf up!

A little update- the outdoor autos are still all 3 flowering, but now the 2 that were behind are suddenly way ahead! I have them together now in the most optimum spot in the yard. Not only does it get sun all day from 6 am on, it also reflects off the water. These are getting really nice looking, with spears of flowers that are already 16-18” long. It will be quite a sight in the coming months. Some of the strangest plants I’ve ever grown..
5325D569-CF32-4375-998D-4FF4D490BB24.jpeg

And the ChemDawg inside is finally showing some pistil color, but still gaining weight every day. Caught this pic of the spider that’s been keeping the place free of gnats. I don’t mind this guy being here, he eats anything and everything except the plant.
45501867-8810-4C8A-BCF1-D25343462EEE.jpeg

Damn those outdoor girls are looking good!

The Chem Dawg's looking great too- it's in good hands with the spider on patrol :)
I get a lot of little jumping spiders on my outdoor plants. No aphids yet, so they're doing their job...

Back
Top Bottom