First Ever Grow! - Follow Along - Criticism Appreciated

Temps look fine! Sitting at 80 F and plenty of humidity. How are the plants taking it?

Leaves don't look like they are really getting better.... I'm out for the night so hopefully they will show some signs of improvement by tomorrow,

Any update on how they are doing? Temps and humidity are looking hood. The last picture you posted of them they looked decent.

They are looking healthier now, the leaves haven't uncurled from what they were but they haven't got worse and the new veg on them aren't curling so I think all is well! Last night I checked my humidity when lights were off and it was at 80% so I'll have to look at getting a dehumidifier when I go to flower them but for now I think they are okay

Here we go

40b164bfa598b9df4deb97647cb104d9.jpg
e7e26cd89e3c6e6d04670f8918c2e8fa.jpg
c63a1b5c788ebdd62471b019b38627e6.jpg

You have quite a bit of growth between nodes. But regardless they are looking great. If you are watering every 48 hours or less, they could use a transplant. They look big enough to use one anyways.

What does the growth between nodes mean (total beginner question lol) I'll be repotting today or tomorrow

To me it's either they are stretching for the light or they are sativa and those end up being taller than indica. Mine are indicated and are short and bushy. I also have 1050 watts just blasting them so they don't have a reason to stretch. I'm on my first grow also so that's all I have experience with. But they look great regardless

100000000% need more light for that amount brother. U looking to choose ur best ones and throw the rest and or looking to flower all of them ? i try to keep it about 1 plant per square meter (4/5 weeks veg) and try give 60/100 watt light per squarfoot/ per plant in the setup im on about. i use 700w powerfull LED wattage for 8 plants, in veg i start giving them 300w, then later on in veg i give them 600w , then 700w for flower..

Yours seem abit strechy , really u want the internodes alot closer together early on in veg. They will strech out more in flower. Anyway growing is a massive learning curve, think of all the things u can improve on and correct in next grow and so on .. im sure the top growers still learning new things..

But your leaves look very healthy ;) :)

Keep up good work and ADD more light :) it will only benefit yourself! the cfls designed for growing are very good , they have blue spectrum and red spectrum , 125 watt and 250 watt ... have a look into them also if u are using cfls , the closer the better withought burning them. Good way to check is put the back of your hand where your plant canopy is , if u can go about 30/60 seconds with no problem its fine, if its too hoot for you -its too hot for your girls!!

PEACE - here to help bro ask if needed

Again they got too hot today I'm scared if I had more lights still be way too hot and hard to control is there any better way to control the heat of the room? I have a fan going on it constantly but when I close the closet doors it gets too hot in there

8a8d62d3edea19abc9ce08a40d533bd9.jpg

100000000% need more light for that amount brother. U looking to choose ur best ones and throw the rest and or looking to flower all of them ? i try to keep it about 1 plant per square meter (4/5 weeks veg) and try give 60/100 watt light per squarfoot/ per plant in the setup im on about. i use 700w powerfull LED wattage for 8 plants, in veg i start giving them 300w, then later on in veg i give them 600w , then 700w for flower..

Yours seem abit strechy , really u want the internodes alot closer together early on in veg. They will strech out more in flower. Anyway growing is a massive learning curve, think of all the things u can improve on and correct in next grow and so on .. im sure the top growers still learning new things..

Keep up good work and ADD more light :) it will only benefit yourself! the cfls designed for growing are very good , they have blue spectrum and red spectrum , 125 watt and 250 watt ... have a look into them also if u are using cfls , the closer the better withought burning them. Good way to check is put the back of your hand where your plant canopy is , if u can go about 30/60 seconds with no problem its fine, if its too hoot for you -its too hot for your girls!!

PEACE - here to help bro ask if needed

Thanks for all the info! I'm going to flower them out and get rid of the males, the seeds are not feminized so I went over kill to make sure I get a decent amount of females out of the group

I have been struggling with heat issues as well finally got it under control had to pump cool air in and I went a bit over kill on the exhaust got a 1000 cfm exhaust fan I'm growing in an attic so all the heat from my house goes stright up there but with the help of a couple computer fans and a stand up fan to blow cool air up I have maintained a 75-80 temp day time and a 65-75 temp at night look into a small exhaust fan it will do wonders

ba61862973c2ac437f5d5ff8ce771b31.jpg
i use this computer fan to circulate the air around my plants works great

I don't have any kind of ventilation out, just a rotating fan to keep the air moving within the closet, I am thinking when I repot on Friday I will move them into my spare bathroom, but then the issue lies with the air pumping out and I'm on the bottom floor in an apartment complex lol nothing a charcoal filter can't fix

Yuup had a buddy growing in an apt in Denver and random people were always Comming by to try a score some it was great it doesn't necessarily have to vent outside but out of the room for sure just needs to replenish the co2 saturation

100000000% need more light for that amount brother. U looking to choose ur best ones and throw the rest and or looking to flower all of them ? I try to keep it about 1 plant per square meter (4/5 weeks veg) and try give 60/100 watt light per squarfoot/ per plant in the setup im on about. I use 700w powerfull led wattage for 8 plants, in veg i start giving them 300w, then later on in veg i give them 600w , then 700w for flower..

Yours seem abit strechy , really u want the internodes alot closer together early on in veg. They will strech out more in flower. Anyway growing is a massive learning curve, think of all the things u can improve on and correct in next grow and so on .. Im sure the top growers still learning new things..

keep up good work and add more light :) it will only benefit yourself! The cfls designed for growing are very good , they have blue spectrum and red spectrum , 125 watt and 250 watt ... Have a look into them also if u are using cfls , the closer the better withought burning them. Good way to check is put the back of your hand where your plant canopy is , if u can go about 30/60 seconds with no problem its fine, if its too hoot for you -its too hot for your girls!!

Peace - here to help bro ask if needed
i meant 1 plant per square foot sorry haha !! And good idea doing it that way - the more natural the genetics the better for the mind, body and soul in my opinion

i meant 1 plant per square foot sorry haha !! And good idea doing it that way - the more natural the genetics the better for the mind, body and soul in my opinion

Any idea what this is? It appeared on just one plant a day or two ago
0a0abbb3f277de4da0790fc8b1992ce3.jpg
a4fd9a27b220db036e354f5917680fc8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom