First Ever Grow - Seed from Bud

Re: First Ever Grow - Seed from Bud - Advice/Comments Needed!

Day 40.

SDC13948.jpg

SDC13946.jpg

Comments? :D

you wouldnt wana keep transparents... true... might be cool to keep as an expermint though.... watch how them roots move..... but of course act as root ball occurs.....
Very typical lookn for outdoor imho.... ive seen the way other ods grow and its pretty much the same here.... thicker stems and taller.....
they like what youre doin to them so far... but keep an eye out for bugs buddy
ill be around bruh :peacetwo:

Picture time.
Plant on the left was mauled by my dog, grrr! and left in the rain for like a day, fml :( she was looking so healthy.. hopefully she pulls through i dont wanna transplant her until tomorrow so she recovers.. Middle plants killin it though i hoping shes a girl, on the right is the runt.

I'll be cheering for the one on the left then, I like underdogs (no pun intended) :cheer:

You can go to your local garden center and purchase undilluted deer and rabbit solution that comes in a spray bottle. Smells like wolverine piss,but the animals stay away. In the states its about 35.00usd. I have done some guerrilla farming in previous years and it seems like 80% of lost product is attributed to small rodents and deer. That full strength solution,unwatered down is the only thing that has worked for me. Follow directions and make sure to reapply every 60 days like the bottle says. I usually go every 45 days just to be sure. Hope this helps in future grows. Good luck:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom