First Grow - Bag Seed - Ideal 420 Soil - CFL

bigdubi69

This is my first grow so lets not be to harsh! lol
I started my seed off in a peat pellet after in germinated in about 48 hours. I had to keep in in the pellet longer than expected due to everything being delivered to me extra late maybe due to the weather or something i dont know exactly. Anyways my setup is a five gallon smart pot with ideal 420 soil and a 250watt Apollo horticulture grow cfl with a reflector. I have everything in a spot of my closet kinda blocked off from everything else in a 2x2x3 space. The first week I had it under twenty four hour lighting waiting on my more powerful cfl to arrive and once it arrived immediately switched it to 12/12. The seed sprouted on feb 5th and its currently feb 19th. Let me know what yall think so far and please feel free to give me some tips, thanks!!

looks good! im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

Bring your light a little closer you are getting her to stretch some with light being a little to far away. Other then that you are doing great.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom