First Grow Diary 2021: Brooklyn Mangoes, One Plant in Scrog, California System

Looking good, strong and healthy!
The high temps during the light off cycle might be the reason flowering is taking long to start, also I would check for light leaks by sitting inside while the lights are off for about 5 min to see if any light comes through.
Other than that she looks great, I’ll be following along.
On a side note, I had a plant refuse to flower in my tent one time. It was Sour diesel, I moved it outside and it flowered within a couple of weeks. It was with another plant in the tent that flowered no problem... still scratching my head on that one. Lol.
thx for reply
:passitleft:
thats my issue , it's summer here , outside , it goes from 35-42 in average
some day better around 25-35 but in my small shed , it's hell
i put portable air con , and a fan that blow the ceiling

i don't know the temp at day inside, i went in few time , it's cooler , much cooler than outside but still
at night it's ok , very nice weather to grow

i didn't know about the temp differential , i have read to flower at night then since temp were cooler with the lights on ...

hope everything will be ok

light leaks ? mmmm dont think so but there is tiny bits of light in the shed , i cover with tape , but it's really not much
i didnt have trouble with previous grow , my mian issue is really the temperature during the day ( night for the plant )

i keep posted , with picture, cant wait for nugget to form

i love this strain , very good to do sport and to eat , for people who struggle to put weight on

it takes too long !!

Peace :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

thx for reply
:passitleft:
thats my issue , it's summer here , outside , it goes from 35-42 in average
some day better around 25-35 but in my small shed , it's hell
i put portable air con , and a fan that blow the ceiling

i don't know the temp at day inside, i went in few time , it's cooler , much cooler than outside but still
at night it's ok , very nice weather to grow

i didn't know about the temp differential , i have read to flower at night then since temp were cooler with the lights on ...

hope everything will be ok

light leaks ? mmmm dont think so but there is tiny bits of light in the shed , i cover with tape , but it's really not much
i didnt have trouble with previous grow , my mian issue is really the temperature during the day ( night for the plant )

i keep posted , with picture, cant wait for nugget to form

i love this strain , very good to do sport and to eat , for people who struggle to put weight on

it takes too long !!

Peace :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
Doesn’t sound like a light issue from what you described.
I run into the same issues where I am and always run my lights at night to help with heat. I stopped even growing indoor in the summer months because I stressed out too much about temps.
I’m sure with the AC you have running it helps a lot, if you can pick up a small digital thermometer that shows the days max and min temp inside that can help with at least track the temp.
Im sure she will be cranking away in no time!:ganjamon:

Doesn’t sound like a light issue from what you described.
I run into the same issues where I am and always run my lights at night to help with heat. I stopped even growing indoor in the summer months because I stressed out too much about temps.
I’m sure with the AC you have running it helps a lot, if you can pick up a small digital thermometer that shows the days max and min temp inside that can help with at least track the temp.
Im sure she will be cranking away in no time!:ganjamon:
thats one thing i miss

a thermometer

i had one and it's dead , at night temp are like perfect

at day ... it's paranoia in my mind , it's way cooler than outside with the air con and total dark and the fan blowing on the ceiling as well

lol bit worry about power bill this time as well

it takes so long this time !!!
it is the first time that i grow one plant so big and so well

first time than all branch goes to top like that , i am really hoping for big formation
here is pictures of the day guys

day 28 in flower

IMG20210127231231.jpg

IMG20210127231223.jpg

IMG20210127231219.jpg

IMG20210127231216.jpg

hey guys

would like to know if anyone have experience with

California Solar system 1100 with spectrum control ?

i bought this lamp , while yes it is over priced , i had fantastic result

i strongly believe than controlling spectrum of the light is the key to produce the best smoke.
I have been looking online for pp to share experience with this light

but so far , i didn't find any one with it

Any one who play with the spectrum ?
:ganjamon: :ganjamon: :yahoo: :yahoo: :passitleft:

Yesterday night
i did a severe deffoliation

i don't like to deffo , but it seems that all grow are under

always if i dont deffo , i dont know why , it makes some type of like ball of leaf all mixed toghether and they didmt grow
it;s like a ball of rubbish

all leaf , killing each other , making a ball of green but not a good one
so i deffo
iam always scare that she will not recover ...

pictures tonight
stay safe :rollit:

hey guys
can someone tell me is opinion ?

im day 30

heavy deffo yesterday and today
god i hate deffo

she seems to kick back but no but forming yet , it nver been so slow

the weather is not good , it's been very hot here, i have my portable air con but doesnt seems enough
it's the best than i can do to cool the temp
i hope she pop bCK SOON \
Im almmost out of green ...... :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

If she is a photo and not blooming by day 30 of the flip you must have light during the dark some how if you have any equipment with lights on during the dark cycle it may be what is causing her not to flower. Even very low light indoors can delay flower. I had a timer before that was broken and some how the light would turn on for one hour even though it was set to be off during the dark cycle.

Also she may have wind stress from that fan.:goodluck: I will check back.
thx you for you kind answer
it's like just today i see a little white hair

never seen so long ,

from what i understand , when it's very hot , it slow down ,

i flower at night , during the day have little air con in the dark room , it's 8 to 8 am
now they told me if night for plant is hotter than day it will be a problem

so damn long !!

here is pics of today
peace , i keep posting

Back
Top Bottom