First Grow Diary 2021: Brooklyn Mangoes, One Plant in Scrog, California System

pics of the day after my heavy deffo day 2

damn i hate deffo
scare me , hope she bounce back

i try to elimminate all the bubble kind of with the leaf
when the mixed into each other

thats how i get mold
i lost some of my last tree due to mold , hate mold !!!

what you reckon ???

IMG20210130001726.jpg

IMG20210130001800.jpg

IMG20210130001802.jpg

IMG20210130001808.jpg

How far is your light? Full power, or dimmed?
well thats the thing , the solar power 1100 is fukin strong i need to be far from canope or it go light burn

im like 40 cm away , 35 , i tied the top cause she was stretching like crazy

yea im at reasonable distance , they recomend a bit further but i cant , its's the max distance i can go

:bongrip:

Hi Twinsun :ciao: nice plant! She's very slow to flower huh? I have to agree with Sparkey and wonder if the light is actually on the entire time you ask and off as well. Did you physically look in and see? I've been fooled more than once like that.
no it turn off , long story short it's a lot of work

my plant is in ma shed like in a double room , i open the door at night to fresh air , and the air con and fan who blow ceiling goes off , light is on , and on morning , i wake up every morning to go close up the door .. so air con turn on and fan on but the light goes off ,

i have been inside few time , there is a tiny bit of light from wall but it doesnt reach the rent .
my last 5 grow have no problem of light
but i put a bit of tape around to close the little light

but now that you say that , tmr morning before days time , i go put some more tape to tiny space left in the room.
just to make sure

thx mate :bongrip: :bongrip: :lot-o-toke:

I will jump in bro, nice looking girl for sure. Thats weird her not flowering now being flipped on the 1st.
Have you doubled checked your timer? If its correct? And they are on 12/12?

Also, running your lights at night helps the temps more consistent.
aa yea yea , when i flipped it , the girl went banana , like super stretch

but last time this strain didn't stretch that much
but this time , ...... i don't know this strain very much only grow a tiny tree once

this time is serious , last time was to play around

grow store guys told me you will have trouble because you flower at night , it's so hot a day right now that you will have a differential temperature ... thats what this dude says ( where i buy my nutrients)

i was like yea right ??? :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

now i just deffo it today ( make me nervous to defo )

i have seen one tiny white pistol

but she seems to stop stretch tho

thx for answer mate

any suggestion pls , i want the best of the best

it's medicinal mckay ? :passitleft:

no it turn off , long story short it's a lot of work

my plant is in ma shed like in a double room , i open the door at night to fresh air , and the air con and fan who blow ceiling goes off , light is on , and on morning , i wake up every morning to go close up the door .. so air con turn on and fan on but the light goes off ,

i have been inside few time , there is a tiny bit of light from wall but it doesnt reach the rent .
my last 5 grow have no problem of light
but i put a bit of tape around to close the little light

but now that you say that , tmr morning before days time , i go put some more tape to tiny space left in the room.
just to make sure

thx mate :bongrip: :bongrip: :lot-o-toke:
Sounds like you're doing everything you can. Edit" And the stretch is coming to an end. Flower time!

Sounds like you're doing everything you can. Edit" And the stretch is coming to an end. Flower time!
may the force be with us in this terrible affliction

i went to check , she got like lill stick coming up from every where
if they feel up all full , might get so on the force

thank for your answer and advice
stay tune for that killo :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

:ganjamon:

Sounds to me like you need to figure out how to make the environment more consistent, particularly with temperatures. She is a beautiful plant and well worth the effort IMHO

Also, how good is the air exchange? My tent kit came with a 6 inch 440 cfm fan for both intake and output. I thought this was overkill through most of the grow cycle, and put them on a timer to cycle off 2x a day for 20 minutes.

When it came to flower time, I noticed the humidity in the tent would swell to 80-90% with the fans off. It seems to me a plant that large, even without flowers, will be humidifying that space quite a bit.

Maybe you covered your circulation already above in great detail, sorry if I missed it. Coming into this thread a little late, and to be honest I am a little lazy to read through everything :cheesygrinsmiley:

One thing I feel sure of, if you got her that big, you can find a way to save her. Or at least a clone from her,

Good luck.

I still have not read a direct and clear answer to the question of light period. This plant is still vegging. Is this plant experiencing 12 uninterrupted hours of darkness each 24 hour period? There should be no problem at all having your plants night period to be during the actual light of the day, as long as you have most of the light blocked from the plants.

Also, flowering doesn't just happen during the day or during the night... flowering is the mode the plant goes into for the last half of its life, after being forced to see 12 hours of darkness each day. It is something that happens for 2-3 months... not in and out each day.

I don't want to speak for @twinsun , but I think the answer is YES, confirmed 12 hours dark in a 24 hour cycle.

Very glad to see @Emilya jump in. Cannabis Whisperer

Does she looked stressed to anyone else in that last pic of this lovely lady?
She didn't look stressed to me, but the grower is definitely stressed.

I don't want to speak for @twinsun , but I think the answer is YES, confirmed 12 hours dark in a 24 hour cycle.

Very glad to see @Emilya jump in. Cannabis Whisperer

Does she looked stressed to anyone else in that last pic of this lovely lady?
I had that thought regarding stress in that pic but thought it may just be from the defol and we are seeing the lowers that we’re growing all squished up inside the plant...

Back
Top Bottom