First Grow Ever, Using CFL

What im feeding them? :ganjamon:
Im still feeding them some VEG nutrients. Soon I should start giving BLOOM nutrients.
Today i gave them 2/3 strength nutrients with seaweed extract.
There are almost pistils everywhere! :yummy:

Gonna post pictures soon.
Thanks for taging along guys!

:peace:

Thank you all for the good vibes!

They are 29 days old in total and 6 days into flowering.

Looking good
IMG_4930.JPG

Lots of tops
IMG_4931.JPG

I cannot wait!
IMG_4932.JPG

I don't know if anyone can make out the pistils in there, but some of the bud starting places are there
IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

The picture reduction really doesnt allow to see much ATM
IMG_4926.JPG

A few weeks to go! Really hoping i won't f%&k anything up :smokin:
Im thinking of also starting to give molassis to them, any idea what ratio should it be and how often?

I love this place, thank you 420!

I wish i'd be swimming in bud, one gram is so expensive here, totally overpriced :Rasta:
MH thank you for all the good vibes,
feels good man! :hippy:

Today i gave them 1/3 strength nutrients (the last time giving veg nutes, i think ^_^ )
Also seaweed extract,
And 1 TBLS of blackstrap molasses per gallon. Im thinking of giving molasses in this ratio every time i water.

Lets see how it works out. :popcorn:

Lookin good man! How much do you pay where you are? Here its 20$ a gram 60 for 1/8. Reggies are 20 for 7g and 35 half oz 60 oz.... The prices do not flux around here it's been the same for ages... Unless you have a hookup :)

Anyway :goodjob: can't wait to see you harvest

It is 30$ a gram here... The quality varies from top notch to total BS. Usually it is kinda average... You really got to know your dealers... If you buy bulk you may get 20$ a gram but then you need to buy about an oz. The prices do not flux...

Me too, i am hoping to harvest about 20g from plant, that is my estimate and dream, lets see how i do :yummy:

I gave them names yesterday, to make it more personal :hug:
Also they seem to love the molasses, seaweed and nutrient drink i fixed them.
Just gotta wait some.

Thank you for good vibes

wow, u can really buy in single grammes and its 30 dollars! ouch..

In UK/Europe I have never seen anything sold, well, very rarely, less than 3.5 grammes. 1gramme would last me one day on average I think. A quarter a week... without friends or parties that is!

Skunky stuff would be around 140 euros an ounce (28 grammes) from a grower.

Actually I spent some time in the States a few years ago, that reminds me. I did buy a deal for about 30 bucks and got this poxy little bud pmsl. I was ranting cos I thought they were ripping me off big time.

Everything supposed to be cheaper over there, always was yeears ago but now we are realising that it isnt the case anymore at all. A girlfriend of mine is over there at the moment and she just said she was shocked and dissapointed cos all the electrical stuff was expensive too. Th eonly thing you have cheap compared to us now it seems is petrol/gasoline but hey your government steals all that right? lol

:peacetwo: :peace:

prices do get to be outrageous, especially for those of us who smoke daily.. Me and my girl go through about 1/8 a week on average when smoking conservatively. Once I harvest, I'm sure that will increase as I'll be rolling blunts and joints instead of just hitting the bowl.

Yeah, one gram usually lasts me one day, two at the most.

Well, yeah i actually do not live in the USA, should have mentioned that before i guess. No matter tho. I live in one of the Baltic States.
I don't know why the hell it is so overpriced. Our neighbouring countries have like 15$ to 20$. It is not that we don't have enough tokers. But everybody is so paranoid or something, don't know...

I would love to smoke daily, i hope i can make that dream come true. Growing own stash for personal use is so much cheaper, and so much more interesting, fun. For me it is really cool, because i am into biology and nature. Totally worth the risk.
But i think our country is making sail slow progress to legalization, like all the countries i guess.

i have smoked a few blunts but id just be happy not to mix weed with tobacco to make it last longer...

Im guilty of using tobacco and that is something I am really looking forward to cutting out.

Right now I am dry of weed, have not smoked any for, well, I guess almost 2 months now! After 25 years of daily smoking too, was rough at first but fine after a couple o weeks or so. I am still smoking about ten ciggarettes a day as replacement to the 10 one sheeter joints I used to smoke a day.

Quality is what I want, 2 or 3 good joints in the evening or weekend is what I am striving for in the future, no more 24 hrs a day for me (he says) much healthier than half the crap they sell for sure. Since starting my own grows it has made me despise buying it so am hanging in there despite it being far cheaper for us here. Dig nature n stuff myself. live with the animals n all that.. actually I do, 5 cats and a dog and I do want a goat and ducks and all sorts o stuff eventually. haha

I hope u all get massive harvests so you can smoke full blunts whenever you feel like it!

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Never smoked a blunt mixed with tobacco, I usually just fill them with weed and its good to go. I have smoked joints mixed with tobacco/herb and while they do burn nicer, I prefer straight weed in my joints.. It has a much better taste IMO.

I have never smoked a blunt full stop lol An american thing Im sure. Rizla's, baccy and bit o weed. Only way I've ever known really. Even if I had a bong or pipe or a hot knife in the old days id still spark up a joint afterwards so didnt seem much point in them, plus they are quite stinky things lol

My friend was in the Army, stationed in Germany. He had a girl get him some bud and she came back with a bag and a pack of cigarettes, told him they mix it together. His macho ass said "I'll show you how we do in the states". He rolled one and smoked it, then another. He told me he never been so stoned,Took a half hour shower trying to sober up enough to function! :peace:

lol, classic.

We see enough tv programmes where Americans are sharing like a two inch spliff and stoned out thier brains after two tokes to know you cannot handle the weed really haha

:peacetwo:

Can't argue with you there! Most people who try to hang with me n my friends usually fall out after 2 or 3 hits! :headbanger::bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom