First Grow - Indoor Closet (Tangerine Kush)

here is a close up of the new growth shooting out of the top
grow9.jpg

Well i'm 10 days into the grow and things are going pretty well. theres a ton of new growth on the blueberry clone and the tangerine kush seedling is doing well too. The only problem i am having is the original 3 leaves that came on the clone still have powder mold which you will see in the close up shot below. I was wondering if i should just cut those 3 leaves off to be safe since all my new growth looks so good and i don't want the mold to spread.

Good news: my friend is letting me borrow his 600watt HPS w/ digital ballast and T5 full spectrum flouros so i am definately expanding this grow into the rest of the closet. I started germinating 2 mango kush seeds i had and will be picking up some more clones soon.

Here is a closeup of one of the leaves with mildew/mold on it, should i cut them? Its also a bit discolored from the shock of transplant but the new growth is looking great.
grow10.jpg

here is a full shot
grow11.jpg

and the seedling
grow12.jpg

Growth has really accelerated the past three days, the tangerine kush is now 13 days from sprouting and the blueberry is 13 days since transplanting.

I bought a bottle of big bloom, a temperature and humidity gauge and a ph meter. My ph is 6.5 which is good i think.

I am getting 8 more clones in a few days. A mix of Diesel, Sour Diesel, Snow Cap, and Cindy 99. They will be going under some T5 flouros.

I think i will be starting half dose of nutes on the next watering.

heres a group shot:
grow13.jpg

heres the tangerine kush seedling:
grow15.jpg

heres the blueberry clone, its getting so bushy already, so many nodes!! i dunno why, but i like it:
grow14.jpg

Added 3 more plants to my grow room today. Two mango kush seedlings in small rock wool cubes and a trainwreck clone in a larger one. Stuck the cubes into a well watered down mix of FF ocean forest and perlite just like my other plants.

I recently started LST with my Blueberry clone which is getting super bushy and looks like its going to develop at least 3 main colas eventually.

Now for the pics.

group shot:
grow16.jpg

tangerine kush seems to be doing well, staying real short though.
grow19.jpg

Heres a side shot of the Blueberry clone so you can see the LST, got the main stem going horizontal for a bit.
grow17.jpg

Top shot of Blueberry
grow18.jpg

Heres the new trainwreck clone:
grow20.jpg

and heres the mango kush seedlings, they stretched under the t5 my friend had them under.
grow211.jpg

this morning when i woke up i noticed that the blueberry clone's roots are starting to poke out of the 3 holes in the bottom of the one gallon container? does this mean i have to transplant to a bigger container again immediately? i just put it in it current pot 2 weeks ago.

Here are the 2 flowering rooms as of today (all plants in veg):

an assortment of Train Wreck, Mango Kush, Tangerine Kush, Diesel, Sour Diesel, Snowcap, and Blueberry under T5 flouros
grow231.jpg

grow221.jpg

Here are 8 God's Gift seedlings in another room with some cuttings of the tangerine kush and blueberry i took on the bottom right
grow24.jpg

sorry i have not posted in a while, my camera was stolen so i have not had a chance to post pics. borrowing a friends camera for these.
this is a panoramic view of the closet on day 5 of flower
grow25.jpg

these plants are about 2 months old and although i have transplanted them twice to get to their current 5 gallon container i have not flushed them. Should i be flushing my plants? i

Great picture. As long as you are testing the ph of your soil, and making sure there is not a salt build up, you dont need to flush. Flushing is not a necessity until right before you harvest. But everyone is different.

Back
Top Bottom