First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

DFW-Guy, I have thought about the light mover/rail, but not sure if I want to spend the extra $$, or can afford to. Need to get this moving along soon, hoping things time out well. I planned on putting in a cool tube to remove the heat, kinda love the one we have.

GMT1975A:bong: ! Just read your journal, Seems you are doing very well!. The state of Michigan got it right!!. I love the videos, I notice how clean you keep everything, very good. You using the deer head mounts as drying racks?? to cool. Sounds like your a real outdoorsmen (Ted Nugent like:winkyface:)... 380 pound black bear WOW! Anyways no wonder you have not found the Viper room your to busy yourself!! Keep up the great work!! I'm here to stay. That unknown turn into a nice one. surprise! I love this wounderful plant call Cannabis!!:peace::adore:

The Weed, thank you bro for your generous comments and for stoppin by, you are always welcome. I just completed the drying room, need to hang a few more wires for racks, so I won't be using the deer mounts...lol. I love archery bro, been shooting since I was a little tike! Looking forward to bow season come Oct 1st. We are going to have a decent harvest soon, if all continues to go well. The plants are coming along quite well so far. I will post more pics either today or tomorrow. Thanks again for stoppin in bro!

TheCrimsonK20, thank you bro, hope to continue seeing you here. Appreciate you stoppin by anytime. Bet ya get more than 2 ozs outa your grow, hell, we had a single AK47 autoflower that produced nearly 4 ozs. Just be patient and it will happen.

Sonzor & Skreezly, thank you both for visiting and the kind words. Credit belongs to those from whom we have learned so much. Reading other folks journals has educated us in so many ways. Saved us a great amount of trial and error. The thing is, we are still continuing to learn, seems there is always room for improvement.

We are all constantly evolving as growers. Keep up the great work!

Very impressive I know someone who is also growing for medical reasons. Went to visit him and they just started showing bud sites very stinky girls! Mine are also coming along glad us michiganders are doing so well this time around I will be watching this one!

McBudz, thank you very kindly, and yes, we definately are continuing to learn. But the easy part will soon be here for the 2 Jamaicans! Although, it does look like it will take longer this time around to do the trimming. They seem to be very resinous, but not as much odor as I thought there would be. Thanks again for your comments and for checking in. Much appreciated.

K-Frat, thank you for stoppin by and for the kind words. I will make it a point to check out your grow also, in just a bit. Always welcome here fellow Michigander. ^5

Okay, pic updates and a video.

The Autoflowers
The_Autoflowers1.jpg

Auto Blueberry No.3
Auto_Blueberry_No_3.jpg

AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_autoflower_No_3
AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_autoflower_No_3.jpg

AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_autoflower
AK47_x_Hindu_Kush_autoflower.jpg

Auto_Blueberry_No_1
Auto_Blueberry_No_1.jpg

Auto_Blueberry_No_2
Auto_Blueberry_No_2.jpg

Power_Kush
Power_Kush3.jpg

Moby_Dick
Moby_Dick3.jpg

Medical_MJ_1024
Medical_MJ_10243.jpg

Jamiacan_No_1
Jamiacan_No_1.jpg

Jamiacan_No_2
Jamiacan_No_2.jpg

Jamiacan_No_2-buds
Jamiacan_No_2-buds.jpg

Everest and others
Everest_and_others.jpg

And the video:

YouTube - Grow room updates 9 9 09

those Jamaican ladies are looking REALLY good dude. How much longer until you harvest them? Man, if my flower room looked like that, I think I would end up sleeping in there!

The veg room looks great too, all the plants are looking healthy. I've seen a lot of people using autoflowers.. I think i might try them out due to the shorter seed to harvest time.

TheCriMsonK20, thank you bro. I like the auto's for that reason as well as it is some dayum good smoke. Hoping these turn out as good as the previous AK47 autoflower did. The Jamaicans are coming along quite nicely indeed. Jamaican No.2 will be ready for harvest in about 2 weeks..maybe less. Gonna let her tell us when she is ready. 42 inches tall at the main bud, and that is because she was LST'd...lol. If she had grown straight..maybe another 16 inches taller. Thanks again for stoppin in bro. ^5

DFW-Guy, for sure, the biggest should be there now!...lol. I will start switching out the lights today, introduce a 2700k bulb to replace one of the 6500k's. Thanks again for stoppin in bro, always good to see ya. ^5

GMT1975A Gets better and better here every day here on your Journal and in the growrooms. You are doing a super job!! Question when get a chance? Explain to me slowly, Why you are a big autoflower stain guy? TheCriMsonK420 said too about short seed to harvest. I don't understand Can't you veg a normal female seed to your liking quick like also? Or is your stains of autoflowering beat female seed of the same strain? What are the side by side comparisons. Is it lighting set up? I,m stupid the area of autoflowering Cannabis. Thank for your time. Happy growing :peace:

correct me if I'm wrong GMT, but can't you run 24/0 lighting on auto flowers the whole way through to harvest? I'm still new to auto flowering plants and haven't done much research on them, but from what I've seen they have a shorter life span, so they don't get as big as it would if you controlled the cycles with the lighting.

The Weed, no question is stupid bro. Regular strains you first germinate..then veg for a while, then switch the lights to 12/12 to see if they bud or are males. With autoflowers, you can leave the lights on say 20/4 up to 24/0 throughout the grow as at 2-3 weeks they will automatically start flowering if they are females, or showing pollen sacs if they be males. 9-10 weeks from seed to weed also. Not a very large plant..but decent if you have the right genetics. Average yields of 2-3 ounces. We have had one that was nearly 4 ozs. Nicknamed "window sill weed" cause you could grow it in a large window sill if you wanted. It is a cross between c. ruderalis and other normal strains (ie. c. sativa or c. indica) in order to get the autoflower trait into another strain.

But it seems he has plenty of space...? maybe it is the lighting 24/0 start to finish, I might have missed that reading earlier posts. I do not know?

Yes..the short span is a big plus for them..9-10 weeks from seed to harvest. With the newer genetics, the smoke is very good also. I am going to push the 6 auto's we have to see if I can't get a 4oz harvest or better from each plant. 3 Blueberry autos and 3 AK47 x Hindu Kush autos. Hope to gather a few seeds as well since i selectively pollinated a few bud sites.

But Still what does that mean?... Blueberry female seed says 2.5/3 weeks veg right 8-10 weeks flower totals say 13 weeks give or take a week. So autoflower stain blueberry beats that.?? If so by how much of differents?? Wow if thats the case how come auto does not beat female in people growing? Everyone talks female seed, female seed we should tell everyone.

Back
Top Bottom