First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

LOL...worded that one wrong..meant 4 1/2 - 5 ozs per plant, averaged. So around 55-60 ozs from the looks of it and past autoflower performance. Although the 3 feminised plants of MDVL's are growing at a phenominal rate, very thick, and heavy indica broad leafs. If we could get them under a 400 - 1000 watt Metal Halide lamp, they will out-perform anything we have to date.

Loving those plants and good luck with the hydro, although I am pretty sure you don't need it with that monster green thumb you have.

Thanks for the info. for sure..god, those plants are gorgeous!! :cool: props on those GMT, also good luck w/ those plants MDVL, sounds like you dont need it though. lol keep the updates comin'!!
:bong:

best part of this whole thing will be when everything is done and taste tested. mneed to figure out which one we can type with while under the influence and which ones we cant.. that is what i am waiting for.. now off to speak with the sunshine

Sonzor & Skreezly, thank you both for visiting and the kind words. Credit belongs to those from whom we have learned so much. Reading other folks journals has educated us in so many ways. Saved us a great amount of trial and error. The thing is, we are still continuing to learn, seems there is always room for improvement.

TASTE TEST! basking in the glory of a good grow! lol....GMT, Anytime bro :smokin: no doubt about that GMT..it's always good to learn new ways to do/improve things, maybe not that you'll use them, but to have more knowledge/understanding of things around, a basically become more wise of a human being. thanks to you for your wisdom. hah :roorrip:

question: What's a good seedbank to purchase some good indoor seeds from...anything guyS??? help is appreciated.
:thanks:

Bud08, thank you bro, always good to see folks stoppin in. We appreciate the kind words, thank you once again.

Poke Smot, great nic bud, glad to have swingin by and thank you for positive comments! You are most welcome stop in anytime.

Stully, thanks again bro..^420!

that attitude seed bank is amazing..gonna take me awhile to fully look through all of them, but ill manage...i never get bored of sweet green pics
:bong:

Poke Smot
When the worlds financial issues finally die and crumble. The world will be a mess of mass hysteria looters and nut jobs saying kill or be killed.Me I will be on a lake surrounded by 500 miles of forest in every direction. Good luck to thoose who stay.if you need long and lat contact me [/QUOTE said:
Try Lattitude: 50°49'13.09"N
Longitude: 87°11'12.80"W
If it all hit the fan, that's the area I would be kickin it at!...lol.

Okay, we are going to do the trial run on the hydro-ring design here, so I am thinking I will lay plastic down and build a pvc tent approximately 7' H x 6' W x 4'D to house the 6 buckets. The reservoir and extra buckets would be located outside the grow tent. I would like a 1000w HPS/MH setup inside for maximum growth. That section of basement is finished, with carpeting, so we need to use a tent instead of constructing walls and such.

You can never have to much light, but you don't need a 1000 watt for a 20 sq ft area. A 600 watt will cover approx 36 sq feet, or 6'x6'. 1000 watt is rated for an 8'x8' area. The only advantage of using the 600w instead of the 1k watt light is less heat generated. If you can handle the heat and have the money, I don't see a reason to not get the big 1k. Also since your tent is a rectangle, it could be worth it to have a light mover. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom