First grow-Michigan Medical Marijuana-2009

Here is todays pic, took Jamaican No.2 out on the deck to do a little sun bathing.

Jamaican_No_21.jpg

DFW-Guy. Yes, she is getting closer bro! 42" from the top of "everest" to the bottom of the pot. And Jamaican No.1 is coming along very nicely as well. Gonna push for 10 ozs from Jamaican No.2. Not far enough along on Jamaican No.1 to quantify a guess as to yield. Thanks again bro for swinging by.

GMT, that plant is quite a looker. Great job on her. +rep for sure man!

10oz sure sounds good to me! Once again spectacular plant, you should be proud of your fine work.

Doctor Dread, thank you very much, we are very proud of her so far. And her sister is coming along quite well also. The sister is filling in on the buds at this point, nothing as tall as everest there. Probable cause she was damaged in transit to us. Her top had been broke, so I clipped it, now she has two main stems, in a wishbone fashion. Tied them down and she has a crown of buds with lots of smaller buds in the center of the plant. Thanks again bro for the kind words. ^5

nice video. Plants look very happy. I still haven't figured out why i can watch embeded vids on here but it won't let me on youtube by itself.

im loving the videos, keep em coming:)

ive noticed that you have quite a significant amount of airflow for your plants, i think that it is really helping them stay strong and fungus free(;
keep up the great work GMT :roorrip:

CharlieMopps, thank you bro. Well, in tech terms it is refered to as FM. F*&%@#in Magic!....lol. That is strange indeed. Maybe you need to update software for viewing web video's on youtube?. Your guess would be as good as mine. Glad to see ya drop in bro.

Drmartygreen, thank you bro, I will continue every few days. We have 3 - 8 inch fans set on lowest setting. In addition, we have 2 - 6 inch inline duct fans, one for supply, the other for exhaust. Always good seeing ya here. Thank you for stoppin in.

TheCriMsonK20, The buds are dense, and very sticky so far. Hoping that they get a little fatter in the next couple of days. We have been placing them outside when the sun is shining, in hopes that we can take advantage of the natural light. I will be going north on thursday afternoon to go hunting for ruffed grouse and woodcock. Won't be back home until sunday afternoon. So we will make a determination wed morning if we are going to trim or wait until next week. So here is a shot of what she looked like as of this morning.

Bud_Closeup2.jpg

Tunes420, thank you bro. It was a simple light rack I made from rectangular plastic stock my brother had in the garage. I used 4 angle rackets to hold the corners together. I made 2 of them for the grow chambers, and I am using the HPS cooltube in the flowering chamber. I just attached lightweight dog chain to the corners and a pair of hooks in the ceiling. Simple and straight forward, and adjustable.

DFW-Guy, we have decided to trim on wed (tomorrow) as the buds have turned purple. Took a couple of smaller buds from underneath, hanging them to dry, hopefully be ready to smoke up north..:)

Drmartygreen, she won't be teasin after wed...lol

Back
Top Bottom