First Grow - Mystery Seeds - CFL Lighting - Soil - Super Stealth

Don't cut them yet !

Wait for the magic of a woman's desperation.

You will be amazed what happens next.

For every bud you cut off, you just wasted the same amount that did't grow

Just cut and dry one bud at a time if you can't wait.

But you should wait.

Good Job.

What up 420Mag

a few of the fellas think i should let the lady do its thing. on Thrusday it will be the start of week 12 For Hinata. I have listen to you gentlemen all way so i see no point in messin up now. LET IT GROW!!!!!

Anyone know around how long she still has to go???? everyday i see more and more growth it looks like. is that right? no nutes for almost 2weeks. i have a few pics to share wanna know what you all think.

Also Miss Tsunade is growing and beginning to sparkle. she's starting week 8. got some pics of her too. still goin with a 75% solution for the nutes.
Temp-70-73 degrees
Humidity- 45%

Lady Hinata
DSCN13236.JPG
DSCN13245.JPG
DSCN13255.JPG
DSCN13264.JPG
DSCN13273.JPG
DSCN13284.JPG
DSCN13293.JPG
DSCN13304.JPG
DSCN13312.JPG
DSCN13323.JPG
DSCN13333.JPG

Lady Tsunade
DSCN13367.JPG
DSCN13355.JPG
DSCN13406.JPG
DSCN13346.JPG
DSCN13374.JPG
DSCN13384.JPG
DSCN13395.JPG

Comment please
Much Love

She still wants to grow! Look for the new growth to stop....then wait a few days more.....it seems the strain I'm working with mostly will "stall" sometimes....just a coupla days...then pick up and push hard again.......I'm outa weed, and I've got a plant that could be taken, but she's still growin and her pistils are over 90% turned....I just can't bring myself to cut her.....they put on allota weight in the final days.

Sorry, but why no nutes for two weeks?
Give that lady Hinata some vittels, she's eatin' herself up and she aint got much to work with.
Otherwise, keep going!

I will stop my nutes for a whole month if the plant/soil has enough gas to make it! it's important to eliminate the nitrogen to achieve the most pure and smooth product possible. I haven't looked closely at this plant, or know what the projected maturation date is, but ya GOTTA make sure it has enough energy to finish, as it will in fact devour itself if it dosen't.:thumb:

I'd give her a weak dose, 25% maybe, of nutes, and let her go a little longer. What day is this since flip?

I will stop my nutes for a whole month if the plant/soil has enough gas to make it! it's important to eliminate the nitrogen to achieve the most pure and smooth product possible. I haven't looked closely at this plant, or know what the projected maturation date is, but ya GOTTA make sure it has enough energy to finish, as it will in fact devour itself if it dosen't.:thumb:

sure, she has almost sucked all the N out of the few leaves she has left.

I think people worry about nutes and flushing too much.

Like the above poster said.

Dilute the nutes and feed the lady. She's hungry.
:cheer:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom