First Grow - Mystery Seeds - CFL Lighting - Soil - Super Stealth

To each their own. I try and limit stress but IMO you've only improved your potential final result. Bend em cut em strip em. I've been a fan of it since about 7 years ago. A deer got ahold of one of my outdoor plants and chewed it to a nub with 8-12 leaves and 3 branches.. fast forward 3. Months and she yielded as much as the next two combined and was half the height but three times as wide. Never let one grow right since Haha. But its purely preference. Experiment and form ur own opinion and share it with us lol

One thing I notice is physical injury, I know they can take it, but if they don't have to they will concentrate their energy on growth, rather than repair....I try to be gentle with the girls, and then they are ready when I injure them on purpose...Just a thought.

What I have found is that many small things add up to big things, all I was saying is that If my plants are injured, I aim to accomplish a purpose by doing it, it can't be denied that a plant will require diversion of energy and cellular task changes, all which require energy diversion from the main task...to grow me some dank bud....many little pieces to the puzzle. I have heard of people abusing their plants on purpose to CREATE stress, not saying your plants are stressed, quite the contrary, just saying that the laws of nature say that a plant will have to expend energy to combat stress and injury.

Definetly (wasn't disagreeing) however most the time there is damage it ends up benefitting the plant. Stronger stems more flower sites etc. Well worth the.day or two of shock to me. Little vitamin b and they never knew it happened.

I look at it as senses I suppose. If u lose ur sight u tend to gain in smell taste etc... take a plants main khola away from it and that energy has to go somewhere.

Definetly (wasn't disagreeing) however most the time there is damage it ends up benefitting the plant. Stronger stems more flower sites etc. Well worth the.day or two of shock to me. Little vitamin b and they never knew it happened.

I look at it as senses I suppose. If u lose ur sight u tend to gain in smell taste etc... take a plants main khola away from it and that energy has to go somewhere.

I am definately not opposed to constructive calculated damage, or CCD....LOL. After my first supercrop ( after messin up a few LOL) I was hooked on the CCD......LOL

Yes so i'm not at busta status!....anyway thanks for all the wise words gentlemen. I did notice after I LST'd them that they stopped growing as much as they had been. I thought it was because I messed up and took off the dying leaves, but since then they have been booming in growth. I think it has a lot to due with the switch to 12/12 or maybe both. I've seen so many journals where people supercrop and LST that i really wanted to give it a try. The results are showing nicely, couldn't be happier. Plus its great to hear so much Good feedback. I was sure I was messin up bigtime!!!

What up 420mag
Not much of an update as far as damage or troubles my plants are doing Good. My youngest plant is growing a tad bit slower, pretty sure i slightly damaged the stalk. Other than that all is well. Temp-78 and Humid-60%, Water every 2 days with every other watering with Nutes at 1/4 strength.

Here are some pics....Lovin how they look....Comment Por Favor, Peace and Love

Hinata Day31
DSC0019414.JPG
DSC001959.JPG

DSC002008.JPG

Sakura Day28
DSC001967.JPG
DSC001979.JPG
DSC001989.JPG

Ino Day25
DSC002028.JPG
DSC0020111.JPG

Tsunade Day11
DSC002038.JPG

DSC0020411.JPG

The Fam Week5-ish
DSC002067.JPG
DSC002059.JPG

Have a question for anyone....

since they're mystery seeds i'm not sure what kind of medicine it may produced or favor Indica or Sativa??
Can anyone help me out...some clues or links???

since they're mystery seeds i'm not sure what kind of medicine it may produced or favor Indica or Sativa??

As far as helping out I will be able to tell you only if it indica or sativa dominant. Big broad leaves are an indica trait where skinny long points are sativa dominant. Other than that there is not much I would be able to tell you. :)

They look about 70-80% indica dominant, I'll let you figure out how to tell by experience, I can tell you that leaf patterns are the key. Everything looks pretty good, much better. Those bushy heads look greeat!, that's rapid growth when leaves just start squirtin out everywhere, she's tryin to keep em in order, but they're comin sooooo fast LOL. I would be careful about leaving an avenue for possible future issues, those ties you have are awfully thick, and at some point debris might get into them, or maybe not, but there is potential for them harboring moisture against the stem and creating a point of entry for things you dont want. You are doing well, you gotta look at the new growth, like life, we can't change where we've been, but we have a certain amount of control over our future....your plants are doing REALLY GOOD!!!!! + reps BTW, your numbers in environment are lovely

Thanks for the kind words Mcloadie they have been growing crazy and the oldest one is lookin very nice. I agree with the straps I used they are too big. Once I have my other room finished ill be makin a few changes that will hopefully improve there growth and keep them safe from unwanted problems. Can wait to see them fully grown. Hoping for at least 1 Lovely Lady.

What up 420 Mag

So the day has finally come!!! MISS HINATA is a legit Female!!!!!!!! My oldest plant is a female ladies and gentlemen and the other 2 are lookin great. I just transplanted them to new pots (much Needed) not much to report on other then that for now.
Temp: 78
Humid: 60%
I still haven't gotten to the store to find some Molasses. I had some questions for anyone with some answers!
1. Other then CFLs what are other affordable bulbs one can use for Flowering???
2. Would you all go with white paint or reflective material???

--Just something i wanted to know before i start building my new box.
Enough of my Silliness...Here are the pics

Hinata day37 (Female)
DSC002375.JPG
DSC002354.JPG

Sakura day34
DSC002332.JPG
DSC002323.JPG

Ino day31
DSC002392.JPG
DSC002384.JPG

Tsunade day17
DSC002316.JPG
DSC002305.JPG

The Fam week6
DSC002295.JPG
DSC002274.JPG

Comment Please

nice plants man, I couldn't believe the growth you got after switching to 12/12, they double their size... I also have a small space, your results got me thinking, if it's a good moment to switch lights in my garden...

Hey Danishoes21
To be honest I had no idea I could switch the cycles so soon. I had my plants under the 18/6 light cycle for 3weeks before switching them. I believe it was TacticalGrow that advised me to think about the switch. He saw the small room i was working with and had some help since he himself had that issue once. If it wasn't for the FINE PEOPLE on this website my plants would be lookin horrible. Same can be said about LST-ing and TOPPING, I had no idea the benifits of doin both. Lots of info on the website if you have the time to research, but you can ask like I always do everyone here is super friendly.

I prefer white paint over reflective, I can't see good enough to sex, make sure not to overwater.

Hey Mcloadie or anyone
question??? After transplanting my plants last night they seem to look really good from the pic i took but i look this morning and the plants are low/sad....Any ideas of what it may be??? Change in soil maybe or its just takin time to get use to the new home???
I just got my babies looking great don't want to kill them now hahahaha

Can u post a pic? Sounds like simple shock, if uve got any vitamin b give em a light foliar spray (be sure.to raise the.lights a few hours)

I'm with MC on the paint. Flat white paint is 80% reflective, easy to clean and maintain, and doesn't absorb. I do love the look of Mylar but k always end up going paint or panda

Thanks everyone
Here are some pics i just took of 2 plants looking sad and of Hinata's Sexing!!!

Hinata
DSC002567.JPG
DSC002515.JPG

Sad plants (sakura)
DSC002585.JPG

(Hinata)
DSC002425.JPG
DSC002419.JPG

Sorry if the image isn't clear. need a better camera
HELP

I'd guess shock.or lack of o2 to the roots. Did u by chance water then transplant and water them in within a day or two of the first water did u? Did that make sense? Lol

He leaves look healthy flat and green so I don't think its nutrient or Ph related in the least. Just looks sad.. misses her.old.pot I bet ;) haha

Back
Top Bottom