First Grow: Purple Kush

Thanks I’ve been playing in @Grandpa Tokin rosin and oil threads . Feeling much better now since I smoke maybe once a week. Making my own capsules.

I need to begin that journey,
I'm going to have to check out
Grandpa thread.
Thanks. :high-five:

I’m going to squish something soon. :love:

Hey Grandpa, don't you think that a re-loading press could be used to squish, if set up properly?

I mean it does have the psi.

Hey Grandpa, don't you think that a re-loading press could be used to squish, if set up properly?

I mean it does have the psi.

im sure it could be rigged, but you might lose the reload capability.That’s one reason I went with the @Dabpress plates. I can put them on just about any press.

I think I've watch a video of one of these in action. Do you just throw bud in there and it compresses and the goods ooze out just like that? Would this be considered resin or wax or what?
Rosin in Grandpa Tokin post hit ROSIN you’ll see it happen!

Looks good darn leds arent the most flattering for photos turn the led off and light up your plant with a flashlight for pics if you need to so we can see her pretty green colours!
:yummy:
I agree but we are talking PURPLE kush here now. Perhaps the OP could pretend they have white widow and show us plants in white light. lol Plants look good as far as I can tell. How many watts does your light pull from the wall' Advertisers selling lights have inflated views of their product and base it off how many watts the LED's can take not how many watts it is delivering. My home built LED draws 610 from the wall.

Im clueless about watts from the wall all I know is the wattage advertised
1665092698834.png

Tells you how much you draw from the wall. It is a more accurate way of showing what is being used versus what it is capable of using. On a 1000 watt LED light it might only draw 250 watts or 500 or 750 but it won't draw a 1000.

Back
Top Bottom