First_Grow_Day_85_008.jpg

Christmas tree shot.
First_Grow_Day_85_007.jpg

A little closer.
First_Grow_Day_85_009.jpg

Macro shot - trichomes keep on comin.
First_Grow_Day_85_005.jpg

First_Grow_Day_85_005.jpg

im with endo whens the harvest so i can make a road trip and stay a week or 2 lol

nice....i only wish i had the patience to grow

Thanks guys, currently still have a total of 6 plants - 3 White Wido & 3 Mandala White Satin. Harvest should be within the next 10-12 days. So excited - just hope everything turns out well (as far as flavor and potency) with my first grow!

kindj69 said:
sweeet.Nice job man
Thanks man. Should be harvesting soon!
More pics will be posted by tomorrow nite as usual. I plan on using the paperbag and jar burping methods for curing.

A final group shot before harvest.
First_Grow_Day_92_1.jpg

A couple christmas tree shots.
First_Grow_Day_92_2.jpg

First_Grow_Day_92_4.jpg

One of the node regions.
First_Grow_Day_92_5.jpg

A macro shot. These are my favorite...
First_Grow_Day_92_6.jpg

Some plants seem to be maturing faster than others, so it looks like I'll start by harvesting the ones with mostly amber pistils this Saturday. Depending on how they look that day, I might even wait til after the superbowl just to make sure potency is the best that it can be.

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
i wouldn't harvest just yet... maybe 1 more week
For most of the plants (close-up pics) I will be waiting til next week. There is just this one Mandala white satin that is about 80% amber that I will be starting with on Saturday.

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
Nice plants though... i can't remember if i complimented you on them yet. Is this your first grow?
Thanks man. Yeah, the wife & I decided to grow to save some money and never run out of kind bud for us and a few friends. It's been the best medicine for me as I'm currently recovering from a brain injury. I think everything is goin well so far just because I'm doin all the research first and listening to the experienced growers on here.

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
I want the plant on the way right in the "group" picture... so pretty, she is
That happens to be the one that is almost all amber that I want to harvest on Saturday. I run my lights overnite for electricity purposes (non-peak time), but I'll try to get a close-up when they go on tonite so I can post a pic.

whens that pic going up?

Back
Top Bottom