First grow - Sea of Green style

highlifeisdalif said:
whens that pic going up?
Uploaded this morning and still pending approval. They'll go up hopefully by tonite, tomorrow at the latest.

thnaks dude... ill be watching

Here are a few close-ups of the one that I'm planning to harvest tonite.
Pistils_80_amber_002.jpg

Pistils_80_amber_004.jpg

Pistils_80_amber_005.jpg

Pistils_80_amber_006.jpg

This particular one matured faster for some reason and doesn't have as many trichomes as the other five, so I figured why not learn to harvest, trim, and cure with her before the others.

So it's been six days since harvesting the mature Mandala White Satin. I ended up just clipping the main cola (all amber) and exposing the rest of the buds to more light. Using the jar/burping method after hanging for a couple days, it's drying quickly, actually almost completely. So I HAD to at least take a sample off the tip.
HOLY SHIT.
Clear-headed and an awesome body buzz at the same time. Would be perfect to smoke before goin out anywhere - I would feel fine in public right now, but inside it's comin in waves. Soooo glad to have this strain, and few seeds left too. Hopefully I can be successful trying to clone another plant of this strain.
:smokin:

Sounds great, probably a good thing you left some of the plant to mature more. . .might be twice as tasty. . . Nice job. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

You might wanna try slowing the dry a little. . . the longer it takes the better. . . I use the paper bag method prior to jaring. . . just my prefrence. . .

Bagzgroove said:
Sounds great, probably a good thing you left some of the plant to mature more. . .might be twice as tasty. . . Nice job. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

You might wanna try slowing the dry a little. . . the longer it takes the better. . . I use the paper bag method prior to jaring. . . just my prefrence. . .
Thanks man - I was actually planning on using the paper bag method w/ half of my plants and seeing which worked better, or just always using both to always have freshly cured bud.

nice job takin good care of them girls.. hope to see more prettys soon.

whata about those other girls dudE? dont leave us hangin...

So it's been six days since harvesting the mature Mandala White Satin. I ended up just clipping the main cola (all amber) and exposing the rest of the buds to more light. Using the jar/burping method after hanging for a couple days, it's drying quickly, actually almost completely. So I HAD to at least take a sample off the tip.
HOLY SHIT.
Clear-headed and an awesome body buzz at the same time. Would be perfect to smoke before goin out anywhere - I would feel fine in public right now, but inside it's comin in waves. Soooo glad to have this strain, and few seeds left too. Hopefully I can be successful trying to clone another plant of this strain.
:smokin:

Really fresh bud always seems to have a very clear headed high to it. If your trichs. were amber when you harvested more of the couchlock stone will come out after a good cure. Excellent grow! :allgood:

Thanks guys - I harvested another MWS about 4 days ago, currently drying in a paper bag. The final MWS I"m gonna try leaving for another week or so - this one's takin a while to finish - most pistils are still white and the middle of the buds are now purple. The 3 WW are also 1 week from finishing. I'll post pics of the MWS2 after drying.

The Mandala white satin is still curing, not planning on smoking it until 3/12 for my bday. Harvested all 3 White Widows this morning. GOOD news - all bigcovered in trichs (a lot more than the MWS). BAD news - all hermies. I just could not believe my eyes. Don't get me wrong, big thick buds, but checked underneath and saw her balls. All the MWS were female and when I harvested those a few weeks ago, these White Widows still looked fine. Now I have to figure out what I did wrong! These WWs were from feminized seeds, not sure if that makes a diff. At least the buds are big and covered in trichs, but this just sucks. Hopefully the smoke will be decent after a good curing. Man I'm bummed - gonna go smoke.
:passitleft:

Hey Coolthanksbye... beautiful grow man... and those White Widows? Well, our grow partner just harvested Female Seeds White Widow and Grapefruit... each of them had at least 1 seed (if not more)

So don't beat yourself up over those... I don't think you could've prevented it ..... once the hermi gene gets in the pool, it's there to stay...

Peace
MC

so you can smoke hermi weed?

You can definitely smoke it, buds without any hermie traits are just better to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom