First Grow - Unknown Strain

It looks really good seems kinda slow for being 3 weeks into flower I would try getting under it and prunning all the smaller shit that will never give you much anyways get light deeper into the canopy

I have a scrog going as week I'm in my 3rd week of flower and mine stoped stretching about a week ago trimming of all lower shit that can't reach or will never give you a decent top will maximize the size of the ones that really matter I can post some pictures of my room if you'd like don't know if they'd help at all

At this point you should be growing up not worring about filling the scrog anymore but I always try and fill the scrog before the switch and use the stretch to gain what I want for an overall height

Ill veg a week or two more after I scrog the next time, I guess it will be ok but as you see the outer sites are coming along much better than the middle ones, from what I read online my lady is developing at a decent rate, 16days into flower and all ready quite decent budlets:)

IMG_20170801_161236.jpg

IMG_20170801_161217.jpg

IMG_20170801_160857.jpg

Oh nice plants, looking happy there. Question on the dehumidifier you got, does it blast out warm air when it's doing it's thing? I managed to get my hands on a cheap dehumidifier, no name brand, it's works great but does up the temps in my room a bit. Luckily it's winter season here now so the extra heat is good. Wondering about summer though, might need to get an AC

With the scrog I would recommend putting up another trillis net that one you have already spaced the plant out you'll need another one to support the weight of the plants at about 6 weeks into flower

Oh nice plants, looking happy there. Question on the dehumidifier you got, does it blast out warm air when it's doing it's thing? I managed to get my hands on a cheap dehumidifier, no name brand, it's works great but does up the temps in my room a bit. Luckily it's winter season here now so the extra heat is good. Wondering about summer though, might need to get an AC

Im not an expert but I did some reading before choosing my unit;
It dont blast out warm air, but it produced about 400W of heat when running on full speed. (I dont know how much heat drains out in the water) Its a compressor dehumidifier that works by heating the intake air, then cooling it and collecting the condensation, but works best the warmer the intake air becomes (21-30C). The alternative to compressor units is desiccant units, they will be less efficient in your 26-27C grow room temps.
Google "desiccant vs compressor humidifier"
I reccomend that you get one with a drain pipe connection.

From the looks of your grow yea it's normal not much light through the canopy my scrog does it as well nothing to be alarmed about as long as your ph is in check and plant seams healthy

Sub in to ur grow i found that tuckin the leafs or just taken the tips of the leafs off and that exsposed al sites whick in return help all the bottoms to stretch .i also tied 1 or 2 branches out th way if needed hope this helps in anyway.HEre my ladys i think i have a zinc deficencie leafs have changed colour any suggestions would be great thanks happy growin
420-magazine-mobile1447095311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile278095597.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1618019352.jpg

My plants are now 1st day of week 7 in flower, I know this strain got a bit too much THC so I want my plant to have half amber / half cloudy when I harvest to reduce the THC a bit. Correct?
From my pictures below, does it look like its starting to get a bit milky? Should I flush tomorrow and then harvest in 1-2 weeks?
trichomes_week_7_day_1.PNG
trichomes_week_7_day_1_pic_2.PNG
IMG_20170828_213408.jpg
IMG_20170828_213401.jpg

From reading online im convinced the whole flushing thing is somewhat BS, when unflushed you need longer drying time (+4-5days) to remove the chlorophyll, but then it should be the same. Ill feed my plant 100% nutes all the way trough until harvest.

And you'll get that chemical taste there's no bs about flushing I have a way around it a little further do a fuller feed on the buds then self and start flushing the roots then you can spray the buds down with clean water close to a week from cut and you should be good from there we'll still feeding the plants if anything is bs to me it's water cureing or bud wash

Im a new grower but to me this looks like one of those absolute truth myths that spiral out control enforced by the fact that people dont like to be told they are wrong:p Google "guitar tone wood" for one of the most heated topics ive seen to date :D

There is heated discussions on multiple forums regarding flushing/no flush, and it seems like the no flush guys bring a lot of experience while a lot of the flush guys are people that just always done it cuz everyone knows it has to be done. Its said to be something that once was done to cut down own drying time, at the expense of two weeks of growth. With the heated discussions going on Im sure someone would have been able to set up a blind test, the fact that I cant find one tells me its not possible to test.

Ive found this regarding soil growing and its always "HAS TO BE DONE THIS WAY, EVERYTHING ELSE IS WRONG"; some people flush 1,week, some 2 weeks, some 4 weeks, some 3 days with addatives, some spray the foil the last 2 weeks, some do 50% nutes, some 100% all the way to harvest, some cuts down on just the nitrogen, some with tap water some with PH water, you tell me:D

Back
Top Bottom