First Grow - Unknown Strain

Thanks to all for the help and support during my first grow:)

The yield was 385grams dry of what turned out to be a good tasting couch-lock product that are getting praises during early tasting:)
I got another plant of the same strain switched to flower a week ago and two white widows 3 weeks into veg:)

Ive always been into growing stuff, but this hobby takes the whole thing to a new level with all the techniques, forums, know how, products, articles and so on:) Im hooked! :)

I just noticed that some of my leaves on the top budsites have started to turn yellow along their edge and tip, what can it be? light burn? natural process?

yellow_leaf.PNG
IMG_20170831_202101.jpg

My 2nd grow is coming to the same point where I first noticed the yellowing leaves on my first grow, do anyone know what this can be?

Im running my air cooled reflector open without the glass and without a extraction fan and I allready see Im getting heat problems with the lamp 70cm above the canopy. its 12°C outside and ive set the heat pump to 18°C (automatic heater/ac) to keep the night temp from dropping too low.

The reflector is 150mm and my fan and filter is 125mm, what do you think about the setup sketch below using a reducer, then the fan to push into the filter? Will I risk heatspots with that setup? im running a Ventilution 125mm, 220/280 m³/t (running on max all day and night)

Extraction.PNG
Mines set up so filter is on left hand side and fan suck hot air out

Im running my air cooled reflector open without the glass and without a extraction fan and I allready see Im getting heat problems with the lamp 70cm above the canopy. its 12°C outside and ive set the heat pump to 18°C (automatic heater/ac) to keep the night temp from dropping too low.

The reflector is 150mm and my fan and filter is 125mm, what do you think about the setup sketch below using a reducer, then the fan to push into the filter? Will I risk heatspots with that setup? im running a Ventilution 125mm, 220/280 m³/t (running on max all day and night)

Extraction.PNG
Mines 600hps with 4 leds too temps never above 30
f7d0731bbf92995a968882b5ac97fd25.jpg

Yeah, but I want to run the reflector open without the glass and then I have to run backwards.
I honestly dont understand this, for me to have a max 27C daytime temp at the canopy I need to set my AC to run 17degrees outside the tent, my problem then is that I need to use a heater inside the tent to keep the tempts to fall below 20C. A massive waste of energy.
As soon as I open the lower parts of the tent door a bit I can do 20C outside the tent and Ill get 27C day and 20C night temps.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

My plants hermie:( Thats what I get for growing bagseeds:(
Some of the buds got multiple balls, some looks good:(
Ill finish it and then start on my two WW that i got 4 weeks in veg now:)

HERMIE30.jpg
Still smoke it dude for the time and effort ur wasting id never grow a bagseed rather spend little money getting good seeds

Back
Top Bottom