First Grow - Unknown Strain

I just noticed that some of my leaves on the top budsites have started to turn yellow along their edge and tip, what can it be? light burn? natural process?

yellow_leaf.PNG
IMG_20170831_202101.jpg

So, day 3 of week 8 of flower and I figure I should be smart and add a 36w grow light pointing to multiple smaller budsites a bit below the canopy, I somehow managed to forget to plug in a timer and left the whole thing on for 36hours (over night). Its still in its original 12/12 cycle. The lamp got a very narrow angle on the lens, and the strain is not so light sensitive.

The trichomes are 90% cloudy 10% clear and I was thinking 1-2 more weeks of flower before harvest aiming for 50% amber.
What now? Should I wait and see or just harvest now?

IMG_20170903_175009.jpg

I just noticed that some of my leaves on the top budsites have started to turn yellow along their edge and tip, what can it be? light burn? natural process?

I think it may be nutrient burn. Those leaves are have a really shiny, dark green look to them which is a result of too much nitrogen. But I'm no expert ;)

And definitely let her go longer. Looks like there are a lot of white pistils showing. And since you want more amber, you definitely do not want to chop early.

I think it may be nutrient burn. Those leaves are have a really shiny, dark green look to them which is a result of too much nitrogen. But I'm no expert ;)

And definitely let her go longer. Looks like there are a lot of white pistils showing. And since you want more amber, you definitely do not want to chop early.

The leaves looks a lot more shiny on the pics that in real.
I was thinking it was a small nitrogen deficiency or potassium deficiency I actually upped the nutes a tiny bit:thedoubletake:
Ill keep a close eye on it over the next days, any spread and ill do a flush.

Another problem, I moved my dehumidifier into my grow tent a couple of days ago trying to get the humidity a bit further down but for some reason it have the opposite effect, my night time humidity is now 55%, up from the 49-50% i used to have. (its still the same humidity outside)
The dehumidifier keeps my grow room 1-2C warmer during the night, can that have something to do with it?

Im seeing some amber now, but its in patches and not on every bud. The patches makes up maybe 5-10% of the top buds.
When im seeing 50% amber on the top buds I will harvest, preferably the plant should be dry on harvest day?
How many days should I expect it to take from 10% to 50% amber?

Try turning off the heater first, id let the fan run.

This is killing me, I managed 31% humidity today but an hour into the dark cycle and im back at 56%!
The humidity outside is more or less the same as its been the last months (70-90%) but its quickly getting colder. (10C this evening)
How do I set up my growroom so that I manage to keep the humidity below 45%?

Cheap dehumidifier would be the way to go

I already got a 400W compressor humidifier rated for 50m2 area running on max and it dossent manage to bring the humidity down, its rated to max 20L/day and it came out on top in a test last year but even at 27C it dont manage to collect more than 5-6L/day, maybe its broken?

I found a solution to my humidity problem by running a 1000W fan heater to keep 20C in my lung room and then running the AC on auto to keep the room at 17C, looks like its working but it will get expensive. Maybe Ill just have to keep the fireplace running 24/7:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom