First Grow!

Good morning VG,

I'm pleased that you got it under control!

How is Stevie doing? Sorry! How about the other Ladies also? I'm just more partial to Stevie, she is a very beautiful plant & she will get better with age. We both know that!

Alright, I'll continue to follow your 5 Star Journal until harvest.

:Namaste:

Hey SABO :cheesygrinsmiley: I forgot to hit send before i went out earlier ! lol

I wouldn't say it's under controll mate It's been treated sorta,ha ha noticed some brown spotting coming on stevie (she only has couple of spots)and lil gurl been hitting 420 hard for info,i think i was right with the cal-mag def,the signs point to calcium,i think thats cos i been putting in nutes below the ph range that the calcium becomes available,i'm unsure if i can use cal-mag also because i added epsom salts y/day i only added a tea spoon of epsom to a gallon on water mind instead of a table spoon,i can't find any info here on 420 to find out weather it's safe to add the cal-mag also :-( any thoughts on this .. anyone ? i can't get pics now the lights are off Booooo lol

Cheers :peace: VG :peace

It's okay, Cal/mag are macros & the teaspoon may have done the trick. In a way, it might be better, because Epsom salt, is exactly what it says "Salt". Don't want to overdue it with salt.

:high-five:

never tell anyone if you don't want people to know is the lesson from that
only 3 friends I have knows besides my own family in my house
2 hang out here and the last id trust with my life knew him since I was about 7
he knew when I started and still is the only friend that comes over to see my plants

Hey VG,

Subbed up.

Hi VG,

:thanks: for the warm :welcome:! I appreciate it. Those ladies look mighty fine, I'm all caught up reading & I think the one that had the broken arm is my favorite. I think her name is Stevie, she's a Hottie.

Me and my mule are looking for a new piece of land to settle on, so I'll let you know when we settle in.

Yeah Stevie is deffo the hottest !! lol I think she's going to be the best producer :cheesygrinsmiley: don't tell big gurl n lil gurl tho !! ha ha The snapped branch recovered real quick and is the joint second tallest branch and got quite a bit of bush action going on !

:peace: VG :peace:

Yeah, she sure is nice. Stop over to the POTM contest, I have something I'd like to show you.

Just a RH update
It's been staying down into the low 40's high 30's for a few days,yesterday it went down to 36% and now today 32%,they are due a watering tomorrow mind you !! couldn't get any cal-mag untill tuesday shops are closed cos stupid bank holiday !! Even if i ordered online still wouldn't get it stupid post men are off 2 !!
DSC_07835.JPG

Good morning VG,

Just wanted to let you know that since the ladies have been moved outside, they have put on an additional coat of frosting. Got down to 38 degrees last night, dew point 31% and they loved it. Only one more night out in the cold and then they'll be harvested.

Mornong Ole :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sweet can't wait to see how much frosting is on them bad girls !! :) mine are in need of cal-mag badly ! gotta nip out first thing they were spose to have a feed today but i just gave them a little drink to see them through the day so i can give them some medicine first thing !

Gotta a picture for you, can I post it?

6 Skunk/NL are harvested. 3 more AK 48's to go in 2 weeks.

Harvest47.jpg

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom