First Grow :)

I vegged for 3 weeks they were about 10 inches tall. Now my tallest is 33 inches and it still has like 5 weeks of flowering left. On average your plant will triple in height. Some more - some less.. This grow is bag seed, so I have no idea of the strains...I'm starting to think my tallest plant is stativa. They grow taller then indica's.

hmmm maybe i will veg for 2 more weeks then, so the younges will be 4weeks old, that will make every thing seem good to me, i'm deffinately not going to use veg nutes. . . only 2 more weeks in vege, no need to really. thanks alot styx!!

Peace
-Brett

i think 4 weeks is average for veg stage cous hight at such a big prob for you and keep up the good work

yeah, i want the youngest to be atleast 4 weeks old so it will have some maturity to it. Any one know why AJ got banned? just noticed. . .

Well this is going to be the last post for a couple weeks, maybe. . . I might be able to scoop up the camera from home, and i am postive i am getting one for christmas, so i will diffinately post the 30th because i have to work the 31st so i will be comming back up here. I have a friend checking them the 2 weeks when I will be gone, i'm not leaving untill the 19th, maybe a little later then that. But since break is here i have to give the person back the camera that i borrowed because ofcourse she wantes it for break, who can blame her. DAMN, as soon as i start taking some decent pics i am getting a new cameral. . . well atleast the one i am going to get for christmas is 6MP, so maybe i'll even have better pics. Well here they are. . .
Big Momma
BigMommaSide1.jpg

BigMommaTop1.jpg

Kiddo
KiddoSide1.jpg

KiddoTop1.jpg

Short and Fat
SandFSide1.jpg

SandFTop1.jpg

Tall and Skinney
TandSSide1.jpg

TandSTop1.jpg

The old ones are 3 weeks old, kiddo is 2 and i'm going to veg till she is 4. so all the others will be 5, hopefully this will all work out well. Any input is welcome, just let me know what you think and what I might want to do at this point.

Peace
-Brett

common my pics arent THAT bad, some one reply!!! lol

The big ones are 3 weeks and the small one is 2

Yeah man it will be sweet.

yeah, the stalk strength was another one of my concerns, the big one is lookin good but deffinately need to be heavier, i might buy some rods so i can have them hold up the plants when they get bigger and get some weight to them just incase. I wish i had stalks like yours NDW4M, those things are fuckin nuts!!! thanks for the support, and man i love coming into my room and it just gets a little more stinky every day. . . mmmmmm

Peace
-Brett

Yeah they r lookin good but givem a little more time to thicken up a little and does it smells a little now wait till therse bud on it.

ndw4m yeah man your plants are stalky as fuck man great work

peace out:smokin3:

Awsome job so far bro. Cant wait to test the waters. I dont know if i can anytime soon cuz i just got a possesion charge the other day. And since the weed was in two bags they are gona try to get me with intent to deliver. Either way its a serious probation violation! I go to court tomorrow morning for the probation violation. Hopefully i dont get locked up for it, but who knows. I have hired a decent lawyer, so hopefully i can get more probation and a program of some kind. Ill tell ya i should have listened to you man. But theres no shoulda coulda woulda now. Its all in the hands of the Man!!!! If i dont post tomorrow u will all know that i ended up getting locked up for it. If i do go to jail i wont get out for atleast ninty days or more. So if i dont see u guys tomorrow, Keep on tokin and thanks for all the chat and support.

Man that sux bro. . . I feel for ya, and i really hope you dont get locked up. Good luck with everything and i hope you dont get sent to the slammer, that would SUCK!!!

Back
Top Bottom