My vary small grow op

dood no see the whole point it wo get a bunch of experience for my outdoor grow thiss summer. i have changed my mind instead of flowereing right away welll actualy i will still flower right away but only till i see what sex it is and if it is a girl than it will be put back in the 24/0 or "veg" and trained to get so many spots were i can cut a clone so i will be prepared for the summer grow with like 25 or so clones and all of the seeds i have they will be flowered in side so i know i am dealing with all femailes you get it now. but i will still flower one of the clones on a vary small scale like in the computer tower

Peace Glassbowls

glassbowls said:
dood no see the whole point it wo get a bunch of experience for my outdoor grow thiss summer. i have changed my mind instead of flowereing right away welll actualy i will still flower right away but only till i see what sex it is and if it is a girl than it will be put back in the 24/0 or "veg" and trained to get so many spots were i can cut a clone so i will be prepared for the summer grow with like 25 or so clones and all of the seeds i have they will be flowered in side so i know i am dealing with all femailes you get it now. but i will still flower one of the clones on a vary small scale like in the computer tower

Peace Glassbowls

Sounds like a good plan. I am doing the same thing with one of my plants that turned out female. Hope to get a few clones for my outdoor grow to go along with the seedlings I've already got going.

actually, i learned a great deal doing my indoor grow and probobly would never have attempted an outdoor grow ,successfully, without the knowledge ive got now. my friend is an outdoor growing master and says indoor is much different and something he knows not much about.

glassbowls said:

Peace Glassbowls

not a great idea... it messes with the plant's whole shit... if you flower, keep flowering... it's better to take a clone and flower the clone to find the sex...

Eldamari420 said:
just reading through here. does anyone know if a month old plant is generally big enough to take clones?

depends on the strain... but usually, yes... as soon as one secondary branch is long enough to cut, then you're able to clone...

UP DATE

my plant is sprouting like in the process it is pushing out of the soil but it still has the seed on it jus wondering how long do you thing it will take fore the seed to fall off? not much of an up date i know but i am really excited. i will work on getting a cam to use i might try to borrow on from a friend. well maby i will try to describe a good as possable ontill i can post hop this makes all of you as happy as it does my well as i have said before ask the questions and i will reply.

Peace Glassbowls

well i dont understand why no one respended but i have an update the plant is above ground and has the 2 (Coydoen) leafs from today it will be a week ontill i put it into flowering so i can tell the sex. i got a new desk lamp and it will be holding the new 75 wat CFL light i have for the plant. i realy hope some people will help me on this grow as well as the next out door grow.

i dunno about the step by step tutorial thing... just do a search on google... cloning methods are the same for many plants...

well here is another update that no one is going to reply to but thought you aut to know that my plant have the first set of true leafes

Peace Glassbowls

yeah dude. ur plants are fine. just remember u create every aspect of indoor, u simulate outdoor but only indoor. the more love the better your plants will love you:D check my grow journal. no one responds either. but i update it to show people how easy and private it is. no one has to know.

ok thanks for the replys well i will keep up the work on the plant by the way i will be putting the plant in to flowering some time this week it has the first 2 leafs i will keep you updated so when do you think i should put it into flowering? how much leafs should it have. well i really need the help i have done a lot of reading but reading is a lot diffrent that doing.
Peace Glassbowls

my grow room is 17 inches tall i just transplanted into a 3x3 inchafter it is close to root bound in that container it will be trans planted into an one gallon container.

17 inches wow. OK one more question how old is it now. And i would day flower at a week or two no older. you will end up with a soild 12 inch hopefully. The plant will double if not sometimes triple in size ones in flowering.

black... he's going to scrog... so he's not going to flower that early... scrogs don't triple in size... and if he scrogs he can get that pc box FILLED with little 5" buds... with training or scrog, you can keep plants SHORT, but BUUUUUSHY... just check out the rest of this thread... we already had a big discussion about it...

Back
Top Bottom