BigSlim's First Grow Nothing Fancy Yet - 2010

ok so it has now been 49 days of 12/12 for the bush lol she lookin great cant wait for her to get done so i can sample my first batch of growin my own smoke the lil lady has really jumped up now i moved the fan a lil closer to her and she is lookin great now

bm_1-30-2.jpg

bm_1-30-1.jpg

been ten days since i proped her up
newbie_1-30-1.jpg

newbie_1-30-2.jpg

Great idea, have you ever considered buying some cheap plywood sheets, painting them flat white and positioning them around her base to bounce the light waisted on the floor to her? Cheap and effective.
Good luck :)

Green beard's PC CFL hydro scrog LST

thanks for stopin in Green and welcome to 420magazine.

yea i thought of doin something like that im almost positive ima go hempy next round so not sure how itd work with havin to have a res to catch the xtra water but ill figure somethin out when the time comes

tis a sad sad day today had to rip up the ladies cuz my room mates got in a big arguement and the popo ended up getin called so my paranoid ass riped em up cuz it got pretty bad here

dont worry ill be back with a new grow once everything calms down thanks for all those that followed along and helpd me out

High BigSlim
Sorry about the sad end to thid journal, however...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom