My vary small grow op

hold on guys i never said that i was going to do the scrog thing i dont think i am ready for such a in detail thing.

to ancer your question i think it has been above soil for like 2 or 3 days i might put in to flowering today so i can make sure that it stays as small as i want it to. it only has its first 2 leafs when do you guys think i should start flowering. i was thinking about veging for another day or so maby i will tell you tomorrow or the next day what i am going to do if i do not put into flowering right away do you think this is a good ides. one more question how tall would any of you flower if you had my restristions. oh and i got another desk lamp so i will have 2 75 wat CFL lights in the computer tower.

Peace Glassbowls

Exactly he doesnt think he was going to do that that's why i didn't say anything about it.So snuggle u i read it and he never said that what he is going to do he was just gettin ideas.. SO with that said. i wouldn't recommend it for first time growers. I know about those methods and if that's what he was going to do i would of said about it.

Like i have said with that small space flower the first week or two no longer once in flower in the plant can get nice in size and if not flowered right away u will out grow your space. And for lighting i would say thats enough for that small area

alright... whatever.. suit yourself... just think about it... what would be better experience? just growing? or growing and experimenting? if you're simply trying to gain experience for later grows, and you only expect you yield a few grams, what can it hurt? lol... anyways... i guess if noone wants my advice here, even though i am possibly the only microgrower i've seen so far on here, i'll just leave you alone...

I under stand fully but with beginners i don't recommend doing alot of experiment i say try first to get a grow from start to finish get a lil yield before you go all out and try to get a crazy yield. Shit curing alone is a whole other step of growing that is just as hard as growing . All im saying if he want to do scrog go ahead take all the adive from u that's fine. Not many people do micro grow because the bigger light put off alot of heat or have more space. I dunno i dont really care what method he does im just sittin here giving some adive.

yes... but he's talking about growing inside of a computer box... that's microgrowing... even if he flowers right away, he only has 16" of space... then take account for the pot... then the lights if they're inside the box... he'll never have enough height unless he at least TRAINS it a little bit... not sayin he has to go overboard or scrog it... in fact i was trying to convince him not to scrog, because training is better for plants from seed anyways... i'm actually thinkin he should tie it down and flower at 2 weeks... keep tying it through flowering and he'll be able to fit it in there, no problem, not too many or complicated things to do, and LST is wonderful technique that's practical for outdoor growing too... I have quite a few friends that have taken up on it... if you use strings or cords that aren't easy to see, then you can make a pot plant not really look like a pot plant, but more like a shrub... or even a vine... but do you remember your first grow? sitting there and wishing you could do something with it, instead of just watching it grow... that's why i ended up training the HELL out of the first plant i grew... so actually, i would reccomend training to the beginning grower any day... it makes it more exciting...

wow. simply wow. i dont understand the point. there is no point in gettin busted for growing 2 grams worth of pot. you spend more on the lights than u would actually yield. scrog you at least for your room, can grow enough pot to even pay for itself. no point in arguing guys.

I have seen some 12 inch colas weigh a half or so if done right. I agree those method are the best for the small small area. If he knows how to do it all for him but i wasn't really arguing i was just stating points I said my 2 cents and someone didn't agree happens all the time

Well what ever method u do bro good luck hope u get nice lil yield.

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
I have seen some 12 inch colas weigh a half or so if done right. I agree those method are the best for the small small area. If he knows how to do it all for him but i wasn't really arguing i was just stating points I said my 2 cents and someone didn't agree happens all the time

Well what ever method u do bro good luck hope u get nice lil yield.

he doesn't have 12 inches to work with... unless he's only got 4 inches of soil and an external light...

I know that's why stopped saying that and LST was a good idea. ALL I WAS DOING WAS SAYING MY 2 cent.

And the only reason i said something is that guy said he could only get a few grams he could get a good yield if done right. i was just generally saiying i have seen some small one plant cola that yeild good.

ok wow my thred has gained a whole page in like over night.

well anyway i have not checked the plant today but i was wondering do you guys think that i should put it into flowering to find out if it is a lil girl then take it back to a 24/0 veg and if it is a girl then i would veg it as much as possible and in a coupple weeks take as many cuttings as possible. this is what i want to do but i am not sur if i have enough time before the spring i want 6 to 12 inch clones and seedlings for the summer grow. do you think i will have enough time to do this before the last week of may? if not i might still do it then put the mother outside with the her lil babbys and take one of the clones and veg for like 2 weeks then do some kind of traing like LST or something but the real question is do i have enough time?

Peace Glessbowls

PS i read your grow journal it is looking really good i wish i had the space you have it would be easyer for me but maby the experience i gain will help more becouse i have to keep it in such a small space.

Also i was thinking about what you said about the training outside and i think it is a good idea. but how would i do that i am going to plant in the grond so there is nothing to tie the string maby a stake in the ground ?

Peace Glassbowls

UPDATE

well i went and checked on well i dont have an name for her well hopfully her yet i was thinking lilly well here is the status the plant is like 2 inches above the ground only becouse when i transplanted i burried some of the stem to help it stay up by itself. it has the coyodon leafs still. the first true leafs are like 1/4 of an inch long and i can see some more leafs coming.

Peace Glassbowls

Ps what do you guys think about the cloning thing do i have enough time? i hope i do peace i am out for now. GB

ok well no response but oh well i forgot to menchin that i transplanted my lil babby from a 1 inch starter thing to a 3 inch square pot and the pot fits in the computer cab. but here is what i did the day i trasplanted i found out 2 things
1. it was not ready to be transplanted and
2. the stem was a lil week so i planted it a little further down in the soil the plant is only like 2 inches above the soil but this works to my advantage becouse i now have more hight for the plant.

Peace Glassbowls

ok here is an update to myself no one is replying and i am in NEED of help i am net sure when to put the plant into flower i am thinking about some time today.it is growing its 3rd set of leafs but it is still about 2 inches tall.

Peace Glassbowls

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
I know that's why stopped saying that and LST was a good idea. ALL I WAS DOING WAS SAYING MY 2 cent.

And the only reason i said something is that guy said he could only get a few grams he could get a good yield if done right. i was just generally saiying i have seen some small one plant cola that yeild good.
sorry about being pissy... i was dry... but yeah... it really is up to him... whether he wants to or not... but even if it did outgrow the box, he can still tie it down whenever... if he even wants/needs too...

yeah i don't think you'll be able to clone... but for outdoor training, you can either use stakes in the ground, or use other plants around...

i have a question. what is topping? im guessing that it helps keep the plant short and fat. along with that, how do u LST a plant? i wanna keep the plant short and fat instead of tall; but is there more bud on a taller plant than with a short and fat one? please help with this and check out my first grow! thats why im tryin to get all the questions out now.

Back
Top Bottom