My vary small grow op

well here they are

Picture0193.jpg

Picture0202.jpg

Picture0182.jpg

Peace Glassbowls

Branching out everywhere? where's all the branching?:peace: :bongrip:

it is branching out that is an old pic and the plant is out side flowering (not yet flowering). the plant is in a greenhouse i built.

Peace Glassboles

that's more like it... did you top it? it looks like you did... looks good! and the leaves look a little dark... could you be overfertilizing it? that could explain the burn on some of the lower leaves... and the darkness...

ok i have not been here latly but to ancer your question i did top it and now it is in a green house in my yard on a flowering cycle i have not cheked it for like a coupple days so i am going to it a little later.

Peace Glassbowls

Did you trans plant it yet?

i am sory i have not been on here the past weeks i have had some troubble my father died and my gram is in the hospital she mite not make it.
the plant is really branching out becouse i tied it over i can not take a pic do to the loss of batteries i will get some as soon as possable.

Peace Glassbowls

:bong: :joint: :bongrip: :bong: :joint: :smokin:

dude i'm sorry to hear about your current situation... i'm definitely blazing a few for you right now

Don't let it get you down man. I know life hits u hard at times but you just gotta make the best of it

Take Care
Dre

that plant has died but i have a new grow going. i tryed to start a thread for it but my internet connection went and i got pissed so i did not if some one wants to see my new plants i will make a new one. they have been through a lot. i might be receving some lowrider seeds some time soon.

i have a question. i sent out the money and rhino seeds got the money and the order is prosessing. but lowrider is not on there list any more what will they do becouse i ordered lowrider and they dont have it any more?

peace glass out

Sorry to hear about the pops bro.

hey a good tip, only transplant once when its needed, i go from plastic cup to 5gal grow bag, transplanting shocks your plant, but i rather shock it than stunt the growth by it getting root bound, cuz then ur gonna fight hell geting it to shoot.

looks like thats what happen with that one. good lesson learned, when you took the plant out was it root bound? i mean were roots growing on roots?

Back
Top Bottom