First Grow :)

Well well psiloeye gets to keep his freedom for now. I went to court today for a posession charge and violation of probation. Postponed till further investigation. So im going to apease the courts and show up clean and start a substance abuse classes. Sometimes i guess when u play u pay. Anyway im still gona post all the time and hopefully will start a grow now that i cant smoke lol.

Hey, this is bretts little bro. He sent me the sight so I could check on his grow, I like what i see so far, the one is lookin like it is gettin nice and big. Keep up the great work so i can come up and smoke it with you when its done, you know I'm gonna.

psiloeye420 said:
Well well psiloeye gets to keep his freedom for now. I went to court today for a posession charge and violation of probation. Postponed till further investigation. So im going to apease the courts and show up clean and start a substance abuse classes. Sometimes i guess when u play u pay. Anyway im still gona post all the time and hopefully will start a grow now that i cant smoke lol.
Man that really sucks hope u dont get to much shit for that man
:bong:

yeah psiloeye, good luck with all you shit bro. Hope you dont catch too much shit, and good luck when you go to grow

Dude u gota get that cam u have been talkin bout, or borrow that one back. We need more pics man.

hey brett, i noticed that no one helped u out on ur nutes, well i recomend alaska fish ferts, this was recommended to me by uhh wait i dun remember, but it was definatly someone lol............

sorry, i've been out of town, got a 7Mega Pixle cam for christmas. . . and WHOLY SHIT!!! MY PLANTS GREW A SHIT LOAD I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'll post pix in a few.

Peace
-Brett

WOW, alot has changed in the 2 weeks i left, i really should have started to flower already because the tall plants are 16" tall and the small ones are 13" tall. . . we'll see how it turns out. I'm pretty sure i have different strains, notice the leaves are less wide on kiddo and tall and skinney(now is one of the shorter ones, kiddo grew past her) looks totally different, i dont know why, we'll see when she gets older though. I guess my friend wasnt too terribly reliable because the looked like they really needed to be watered and he took the liberty to spray them even though i was running them on a 24hr light cycle, i heard that can burn them. Some brown leaves and some wilted leaves, but other than that they look great to me. . . I LOVE MY BABIES!!! So without further adue

Here is Big Momma, she and Short and Fat are the same size. She has some yellowing of the leaves but i'm hoping that by spraying and watering them it will help. Should i trim the dead stuff off of the plant or will it be fine if i leave it? Other than that she looks great to me, good growth on top, cant wait to see what she turns out like.
BigMomma1.JPG

Here is Short and Fat, now the same size as the plant above, they are at 16" about, maybe a little more. Short and Fat isnt so short and fat any more. . .
ShortandFat3.JPG

Here is Tall and Skinney, you can see what i mean by it looking really different from all the other plants. I think it will turn out ok though, other than having a skinney stalk, i really do have to buy a better support for her. Other than that and the really light coloring for some reason, she looks good to me.
TallandSkinney3.JPG

Here is Kiddo, She is lookin good for her age, 1 week younger than all the others, i like the way it caught up to Tall and Skinney. I believe this one has more of a sativa in the mix to me because the leaves are skinneyer than all the other plants. . . what do you all think?
Kiddo3.JPG

AND A FAMILY PHOTO!!!
Groupe1.JPG

such a Kodac moment

If any one could give me any input on what they think about strains, i know you cannot identify strain my look but i am pretty sure Big Momma and Short and Fat are both same strain, possably Tall and Skinny as well but i'm not too sure she seems a little slow to develope. But Kiddo deffinately looks different to me. Imput is appreciated. I would also like to publicly thank SmokeyMacPot!!

Peace
-Brett

Also I will get some close ups with my new cam when budding starts, maybe i'll play around befor hand to test out the 7Mega Pixles and the 3072 x 2304 resolution i am getting. I didnt even use the macro on these pics, i plan on buying a tripod and deffinately an Ionizer this week because A. I have the money and B. it stinks in my appt and i dont want it to start smelling out in the stair-well when i start budding. But for now the plants are sleeping. . . FIRST NIGHT IN DARK CYCLE!!!!!

thank you Eldamari, believe me i didnt expect them to grow 10" in 2 weeks. . . i'm just as suprised as any one

thanks for all the support guys

Looking pretty good bro. I'd definitely get them in to flower asap. They are so tall youare probably going to have hight and node length problems once they start to flower. Definitely going to need to tie down. Can you remind me of your setup again? Hight of room, type and wattage of lights, etc. You might need to get more light to get through flowering, otherwise the whole plant won't get enough light.

yeah, its about a 5' tall room, so i think i should be ok height wise, but i deffinately will get more lights, i'm running through my head how to mount them, cant really drill holes in the wall to mount the lights. I have 6 floros, now all red spectrum bulbs. only 100w of light in there so i know i need more light for sure, but like i said, mounting issues. any ideas on how i could do it would be greatly appriceated, i think i want to stand up the ballasts on end and i think i'll buy 4 more and get at the plants from the sides. Also remember that i dont know if they are all going to be female. thats why i got 4 plants going in that area. My plants could go over double in size and i would still be fin as far as height, but when the light rack is up that high i know the bottoms wouldnt get much light. . . i bought some 11-54-4 mix today, its an all purpos flowering mix called "Super Blosom". hopefully that will do good on nutes. Any othe questions and suggestions are welcome. But most importantly the home work for tonight is to figure out how to mount more lights, so please give me some suggestions that might work. I was also thinkin about buying some regular light sockets and putting those 100w florecents in here just hanging 4 or 5 of them, if i do that i could hang one in the middle of all the plants too and that would be another 400-500w of light for the price of 100w :). hope my explenations and questions make sence.

Peace
-Brett

i have a question for people who folliar feed, or folar feed, i dunno how to spell it and they are both probibly wrong, but how often do you do it? i am using a 1/4 diluted mix right now and will eventually work my way up to full strength but i was wondering how often you should do it? i think i might have read every 3 days some where but am un sure.

Peace
-Brett

Are you using a special foliar feed product or just normal nutes? If you are using normal ones, I would go less that 1/4. Foliar feed is in addition to normal. And too strong a solution will burn the plant. Do It 1 or 2 times a day. I prefer the morning with some music playing. I stop the last 3 weeks of bud so they dont mold up.

thanx smokey, i'll dilute it more. . . it sais you can foliar feed with the product and didnt have warning on being too strong for foliar feeding. . . but i'll take your advice and dilute it.

ok, one more question, i have some dead shit at the bottom. . . should i cut it off? and if so do i trim it close to the main stem or do i just cut off the leaves?

Back
Top Bottom