First Grow :)

Well here is the update.

My favorite plant, Short and Fat, by far the best plant I have in the groupe.
ShortandFat_7495291.jpg

Here is the top, and a zoom of the hairs.
ShortandFatTop1.JPG

Here is the other plant that showed sex so far, Big Momma, the funny part is I toped her and she showed me her girl parts the same time as S&F.
BigMomma_971941.JPG

Here are those girl parts.
BigMommaTop_7414791.JPG

Here is Kiddo, I wish she would tell me she's a girl because I really want this one to bud since I am %99 that it is a different strain.
Kiddo_7152541.JPG

And here is Tall and Skinney, it was pretty week. I would folliar feed it and the weight of the water would make it droop over, so I just let her do her own thing and she is straightening up now. On a posotive note check out the new growth at the bottom from her slumping over.
TallandSkinney_5888431.JPG

Well thats it, oh I added another 100w in the grow space, I think I might swap the bulb out for a 150, or the biggest coil flouro I can find around here. And if Rob is here I love the new pic on the home page, not quite as good as the last one but still is entertaining. Also I am very excited because I just bought Cannabible 1 and 2, so I'm looking forward to that read.

Thanks man, glad you like it. Sorry about the pic quality, I didn't export them from GIMP at full quality. By the way, if you don't want to spend the money on photoshop check out GIMP. It is a pretty basic editing program, but it is pretty good, its just a free download. PM me and I'll give who ever is interested the link.

"See those red hairs?""I see those!"LOL. It looks like Tall and skinny would make one huge bud. All the other ones look like they will be several smaller buds. It could be the same strain, but a different phenotype.

What do you mean by Phenotype Smokey? I am pretty sure that Kiddo is a different strain, its hard to tell in the pictures but in real life the leaves are deffinately more Sativa, the other 3 are all more Indica. I don't really know about the bud, all I have so far is hiars, its only been a few day's since the 2 showed me their sex. Thanks for all the comments and let me know if you have any other questions, keep 'em commin.

Peace
-Brett

Thanks stix, I do plan on keeping the pics comming. I'm trying to get better photos out but it is hard to take nice pics. Just thought I would post this up here I thought it was amusing under my name it siad.

You last visited: 01-17-06 at 4:20 pm

A strain will have different phenos untill it is fully geneticly stable. By mixing two plants there will be genetic differances. When they are crossed they make many different outcomes. They are chosen and backcrossed to the original mother or father a few times to stablise. So a strain can have a sativa pheno, an indica one, and a mix... Also the flavor and smell can vary. I can't really explain it that well.

You explaned it enough for me to understand, thank you. Ha, I must have tiped the 1000 today and didn't notice.

dude i can't wait to come try out your plants when there done dude, you know you want to smoke down with your bro, there lookin good dude keep it up

Not an official update, just wanted to let every one know that they are looking good, buds are comming in verry nicely on one plant. The 2 still havent shown me sex. . . . Today was the first day I could gaze upon my babies for the first time stoned. I'm so stoned, and they look great. And thanks little bro, its nice to see you are checking in. I can't wait to chief down with you, my room smels fantastic from the plants.

What up bro? Ladies are lookin fine and cant wait to see the final product. Congrats on gettin through probation and finally gettin to chief again.

Thanks PSYLO, Its been great being able to cheif again. I've had a buzz since I was notified I was off probation. Best stuff I have seen around here, but there are otherones I am going to sample because they are redily available. Here are the pics.
I don't feel like going through the names, its one of the 2 that is budding. I didn't feel like posting boring Vege pics of the other 2.

Here are my buds fo my buds here.
PudPick11.JPG

BudPic61.JPG

BudPic51.JPG

BudPic41.JPG

BudPic31.JPG

BudPic21.JPG

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Every body smoke with me because now I can :)

Probibly not for a while MX, but I'll get in touch through PM next time I plan on goin back or I'll catch you on AIM.

Any others?

Back
Top Bottom