First Grow :)

Man, I'm getting REALLY jealous, I need to hurry up and get mine going....

Yeah man, the trichomes are starting to appear and its beginning to have a very nice bud smell come off of it. I can't wait to give it a go. I broke a couple lower branches on another one and am drying them out just for the hell of it. They are way early but I might as well.

I'll try not to, I'm going to do an update right befor I leav on spring break and then again when I come back, hopefully harvesting short and fat.

brett2themax said:
I'll try not to, I'm going to do an update right befor I leav on spring break and then again when I come back, hopefully harvesting short and fat.

Where are you going to be taking your srping break at?

daddy likes

LizardKing714 said:
Where are you going to be taking your srping break at?

I'm going out to Colorado, Breckenridge to be more specific. Any 420ers out there? I'm probibly going to start a thread asking about colorado because I know not every one is reading my journal.

brett2themax said:
I'm going out to Colorado, Breckenridge to be more specific. Any 420ers out there? I'm probibly going to start a thread asking about colorado because I know not every one is reading my journal.

To bad you aren't heading out to Southern California, Then I could smoke ya out big time, lol...

Hell yeah, too bad I'm not going out west any more. Reacent costs of life have risen for me so I cannot afford it any more. I think I'm going to the UP though. We'll see though, depends on if we get any snow or are still setting on this bullshit ice.

what the hell happend dude you said you were goin out west for sure yesterday or were you just that baked you had no clue what you were saying, well thats to bad dude come ride with me at the condo. but nice lookin buds anyway bro :peace:

genodat

I am planning to sett up my closett to grow one maby two plants:allgood: , I have been thinking of using a sett of "10" Solatubes". they are compact tubular sky lights:metal: you can find a good example of them at www.jmjnaturallighting.com
has anyone heard of this before? . any tips :grinjoint: , sugjestions , comments ? please post or reply.

Lookin good bro im gona try to come and test the final product.... Gona resin up nicely i think.........

psiloeye420 said:
Lookin good bro im gona try to come and test the final product.... Gona resin up nicely i think.........

Can I come test the final product too, lol....

soon the riots will start....(evil laughter).....

Back
Top Bottom