First Grow :)

hey brett you havn't posted any pics since 2-20-06 and it is now 3-4-06 that is 12 days almost 2 weeks, we at least need some kind of pics:cheesygrinsmiley: (as a look of disapointment rolls on to his face)

juss wondering...what are trichomes? are they really good if you have them? and when do u know when it is the best time to harvest buds?

juss to add...im LOVING the pics when they are on here. not bad at all for your first time growing! hope mine turn out juss as pretty...

Lol, I am sorry for not updating, I have been on spring break and just got back, my plants unfortunately are not looking to great. They are all root bound I am sure of it. There are dead leaves every where and alot of droopey ones. After talking to people they suggested ventalation or over watering. I think I'm going to let the plants live as long as they can and try to get them as close to finishing as possable. I dont know what to do other than that. I'll post up some pics and let me know what you guys think. I do not have room to trans plant to bigger pots so I'm stuck where I'm at. It's going to be a couple months untill I grow again too I think, unless I get one going really soon and try to flower it really soon as well. We will see though. Deffinately doing hydro next time around. I'll put up pics later.

just transplant the 2 best ones or the 2 that you think will fit in there or three if you can fit it and just transplant those so you have enough room for the larger pots :peace:

So I think I am going to harvest my good plant tonight because its hairs are all starting to turn color a little and I believe it is close to dead. I'm going to look at pots tomarrow and try to figure something out, but If I cant I'm just going to cut them all by the weekend, partly because the parents are comming up. But I might let them keep growing if I find some pots that will work out in there sensibly. I have an Ionizer and there is no smell in the living room and very little in my bed room and they arent going to be in my bed room anywase. I'll post pics of the cut down plant later tonight when I do it. I'll probibly do it around 11 or 12, when ever I get home for the night. See you all then.

OK, so I put a test bud in the oven for a couple houres on low, it did get a little dried up, but I crumbled up the bud into a bowl and took a couple hits and all I'm saying is man this is an Indica stone, or should I say bolder. AWSOME I JUST GOT A CALL TO WORK IN THE GARDENING CENTER AT A STORE!!!

aw nuts man. you took off the ninja turtles! o well. anyway. whats an indica stone like? what a sativa stone like? haha. i juss know how i feel when i smoke. HAHAHA. u must be kidding about the job offer. what happened? spent too much time at the gardening center at walmart? me and a friend went to pic up some fertalizer the other day and we got the weirdest looks. i mean come on, it was obvious. we were a couple of people that look like they dont belong in the gardening center buying things for growing. yep. everyone that saw us knew. haha. good times. anyway, how are the plants? show us some updated pics please. its been awhile. =] take care. and enjoi the bud.

now.. where are the plant pics!! hahahaha. They looked HUGE in the last pics.
Thankfully mine are starting to show some promise. Im not going to let them get that tall though...if they even get close...damn me and my brown thumb.

OH MY GOD I'M UPDATING MY GROW!!!! Well, sorry about not updating in a really really long time. I'm stoned and I just finished harvesting the other 2 plants, I totally trashed one and put it in with all the clipings to make hash. Short and Fat was the one I harvested as a 2nd plant. Its not bad, more trichomes than the first plant and I let this one go longer so it actually finished, well atleast is much closer to finishing than the first. I don't have a mag strong enough to look at trichome color, but the hairs were all turned to an orange color. So that is all setting in a box curing. My last plant is Kiddo, since it is young it decided to flower late too, or maybe its because its much more Sativa than the others. Any wase it is in not too good of shape but I decided it is young enough and not far enough along in the budding cycle to where I think I can save it. I plan on buying some Organic Ferts and an HPS very soon! The leaves are cureled funney. It is a healthy green, but the leaves dont look happy. I am moving quite a bit of air through so I know its not ventalation. I am watering as needed. We'll see what it does in a few days without the room mates in there any more. What kind of Organic ferts should I get? I don't know the NPK that I should use at this point in flowering. Pleas give me the type of fertilizer and not the brand. I'm working with alot of different stuff at the gardening center but I don't know what ferts I should use. I know we have dried blood wich is 12-0-0, and I know the plan looses alot of nitrogen at the end so I think I'm going to buy that for sure. I can get bat guano as well, not sure of the NPK. Also I can get worm castings I know. Not sure what else, but let me know please! OK, after the long ass update here are the PICS!!!

KiddoBase1.JPG

KiddoBud1.jpg

KiddoBudSights1.JPG

KiddoLST1.JPG

Questions? Comments?

Get that HPS!!!!

but congrats on pulling through with those larger plants using flouros. thats an accomplishment. ive been using the hps for only a week and it made the bud grow like 3 times bigger.

yeah those leaves do look sad, that makes me sad but those buds look nice

i wish i could help you more but i am not a growing guru at all

hey brett wuts the temp of your room?? wut size r ur pots and how often do you water?

In my first grow i had a plant similar to this where it's fan leaves curled up a bit and seemed harder/drier than before. For me it was a combo of heat stress and watering

P.S that plant looks huge!!!!!

Yeah, its big. Maybe my plant is recovering, it is a wopping 70-75 degrees in there now with the fan. Since I have fixed that it has been looking better but is not improoving at all. Could it just be permanent damage? It was really close to a warm light, that might have been part of the heat stres on it. Hopefully that will all change with the HPS set up.

My camera's batteries are dead and I'm charging them. I was going to take a final pic befor I moved it to my glass jar, but I couldn't. Not sure on the weight because I don't have a scale. It filled up my little jar and I'm going to smoke it down on 420. Still haven't gotten the HPS, as soon as I order it I'll let all you know about it because I'm going to be pumped. I'm going to update tomarrow when my batt's are charged or tues (have to work tomarrow).

Here is an up date. The plant seems to like the ferts I put in.
Bud1_9318331.jpg

bud2_9828261.JPG

plant17.JPG

Here is an up date. The plant seems to like the ferts I put in.

I don't know if "Like" is the word you're looking for.... the plant looks tired....
:peace: :bongrip:

It looks better than it did. I think the potassium will help when I add that. I'm buying banana's today and I'm going to put a couple in there.

So no one else is interested in my grow?

Back
Top Bottom